Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The official Padraic Conneely thread

Options
  • 07-11-2005 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭

Did anybody catch Keith Finnegan a few weeks ago, when he announced with Padraic Conneely as guest (the man who makes 100 press releases bitching about everything and anything) that he saw him parked at a bus stop as Cllr Conneely tried to lie his way out of it. Hilarious!

Also front page of the advertiser last week, http://www.galwayadvertiser.ie/dws/story.tpl?inc=2005/11/03/news/24457.html

So tell us, what do you think of Padraic Conneely? Would the Galway Advertiser survive without his constant moaning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

wait thats serious! huh i thought they were the funny pages ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The possibilities are endless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

yeah can they legally do that?

Righto, lets make this an excuse to get banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

MODS—

A word of warning — this is quite a litigious person to whom references are being made here. In fact, he's consulted his solcitor about the piece in the Advertiser because he (correctly) claims he was not arrested. And the tools in the Advertiser obviosuly don't understand the differece between a summons and a charge sheet.

Secondly, I'm sure it's against boards rules to post an address???

Thirdly, that thread on magic mushrooms where his name was mentioned is just asking for trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Buckfast wrote:
    MODS—

Secondly, I'm sure it's against boards rules to post an address???

Well seeing as it was posted in the Advertiser for the entire county to see I don't think it's that big a deal here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Under Irish defamation laws, a third party reproducing an alleged libel is also liable to be sued.

And i hardly think suggesting something be done to his house is within board rules?

A joke is a joke, but what fcukin age are ye guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Morons.

::Update::

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement