Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertiser Corrects Last Weeks Front Page

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Still though....would love to have seen his face the very second our beloved Padraic read the front page this time last week.

Will he be happy with just an apology or is he going to chase it further I wonder?

Perhaps call for a ban on the Advertiser...:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I must issue a press release outlining my thoughts on the matter yet propose no real solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Will he be happy with just an apology or is he going to chase it further I wonder?

Well, as you'll seen in my post from last Tuesday (two days before the apology) http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054846567

he has consulted his solicitor. He could easily pursue the matter now, because under irish laws of defamation, the apology is considered a 100% admission of guilt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭sgthighway

I can't stand him. He spends most of his time in front of the camera stirring the siht.
    All Word Processors have Auto Text features so if you type Rega Regards comes up. If you type Nove November comes up.
    I reckon if you log onto any PC in the City Tribune or Galway Advertisers offices and type P Padraig Conneely comes up.
    I can't see Fine Gael backing him up with all the people he upset this year.

Advertisement