Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling News & Rumours Thread ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Renee on her first meeting with Vince...
    Renee also recalled the first time she met Vince McMahon backstage at an event.

"The first time I met him – and he would not even remember this. It was very meeting-in-the-hallway, and I shook his hand and whatever. We were in Hershey, Pennsylvania, I was brought in to TV and I got to the building early, as one does when you're new. I was used to our world of acting auditioning where you show up fresh faced then change and get ready for the show. Then I realized that's not really the deal, and you should show up looking nice with a full face of makeup on," said Renee.

"Little me is walking around backstage with a clean face, squeaky clean, and he comes walking down the hallway, and I'm like, 'Hi!' And I don't remember who it was with him, but they said Vince should not see you without makeup on. You should be fully done. He did not react in any poor way or anything, but I remember being like, 'Oh, I didn't know that. I thought I came here and I would go into makeup, so why would I already have makeup on?' It was very weird. He would not remember that, but I just remember that happening and I had not a clue that that was how it's supposed to work."

I don't know if it's a Vince thing or his army of kiss-arses thing.

I remember Michael Cole lost his shít with Pat McAfee for wearing a tuxedo with shorts. Cole, massive brown-nosing twat that he is, ran straight to Vince and told on McAfee but Vince actually liked it. He thought it was "hip" according to McAfee.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

It’s a bit of both I say but mostly the army of kiss asses are generally even worse than the bosses from what I’ve seen myself in jobs

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PWInsider - Melina has signed with WWE.

Anyone know what Joey Mercury is doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I'm sure Morrison will be delighted...

• Registered Users Posts: 39,438 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

J. Marston wrote: »
    I'm sure Morrison will be delighted...

Is Batista definitely finished with wwe ?

• Advertisement

Was she even good in NWA when she was in it

sky88 wrote: »

She was okay in general. I think she wrestled while there. She has been wrestling over the last five years I know that.

I don’t think I’ve seen her since she was last in wwe whenever that was

I don’t think I’ve seen her since she was last in wwe whenever that was

Early 2010s was when she was in wwe last.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,287 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

She was looking for a lift from Mullingar to Dublin last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Early 2010s was when she was in wwe last.

She did turn up for a Retro Raw anniversary special too or did I imagine that?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    She did turn up for a Retro Raw anniversary special too or did I imagine that?

I meant full time but yes she was on a retro raw.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,795 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Is Batista definitely finished with wwe ?

Ask Dana Brooke

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

She was good, she was working with Marti Belle and Thunder Rosa as primarily a mic piece.

I just watched the mandalorian trailer for the second series and I see Sasha banks is in it this season in some form or fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,793 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So essentially he is going to beat the living snot out of Jey to cement his heel turn.

Loughc wrote: »
    So essentially he is going to beat the living snot out of Jey to cement his heel turn.

and im very here for it

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 60,287 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Steph just sold nearly half her WWE stock for €2.25m

RIP Animal.

Was checking Wikipedia to see if it had any info about an illness. Are there people who just live to update wiki? that tweet is about 20 mins old and his page was already updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Another big one gone to the ring in the sky. Hawk is waiting on the hot tag beside the pearly gates right now.

Mods, worth creating an alternate thread for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Sudden obviously. He only did a podcast on Monday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Either Steph had feck all stock or the share price plummeted. Would have thought half her stock was worth more than that

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Steph just sold nearly half her WWE stock for €2.25m

Did she have much to begin with.

2.5 million seems very low.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Didn't someone explain this is already in an understandable way before? It's probably nothing to worry about.

Advertisement