Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies Decide... TV's Greatest Drama Character

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Al has a 4-1 lead here, can he pick up a 5th vote to progress? Still time for an epic comeback from Clarke too...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Necro wrote: »
    Al has a 4-1 lead here, can he pick up a 5th vote to progress? Still time for an epic comeback from Clarke too...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Griffin. She's real purty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Al because the 100 is overrated

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Al

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Al Swearengen ploughs into Round 2

Match 47

Billy Mc Bride - Goliath

450?cb=20161129160906

VS

Detective Sgt. Mick Belker (Hill Street Blues)

892598bd94b61e75400b90c6daa0b856.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Detective Sgt. Mick Belker - Hill Street blues was a classic, great show and Belker was brill

Detective Sgt. Mick Belker

Classic cop

Sgt. Belker leads 2-0 with this match expiring at 20.30

• Advertisement

I never even heard of Goliath but I do vaguely remember seeing a couple of episodes of Hill Street Blues and Belker seems like a bad ass, so my vote goes to Detective Sgt. Mick Belker

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Billy Mc Bride for a decent first season of Goliath. Shame about what followed.

Sgt. Belker makes it into Round 2 as the time limit expires. 3-1 the scoreline

Match 48

Lorne Malvo (Fargo)

220px-Lorne_Malvo_Rifle.jpg

VS

Raylan Givens - Justified

p-justified-timothy-olyphant.jpg

McBride. Thornton is always entertaining.

Lorne Malvo

Love this character

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Raylan hands down, great show, great character and acting, also walked so close to the dark side many a time while trying to do the right think. Sexy as hell too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭Sawduck

2 of my noms, I'll give it to Raylan because I loved his humour and he was awesome

bubblypop wrote: »
    Lorne Malvo

Love this character
    Lorne.
    He was lethal and he loved to **** with people.

Lorne Malvo - great character in a great show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Lorne Malvo - fascinating character.

Lorne Malvo - because bad guys are better than good guys

Lorne Malvo marches on into Round 2

Match 49

A serial killer takes on a Thundercat next in one of the strangest contests ever seen

Dexter Morgan - Dexter

200px-Dexter_Morgan.jpg

VS

Lion-O - Thundercats

3fe1eb84a1553909f8fd8182ab5fbf80--thundercats-lion.jpg

Dexter - I'm above the age of 11.

Lion-O because Dexter was shockingly bad after Season 4, and I'm guessing Lion-O is Kolido's nomination, so I'll think of it as a favour for a friend

And because I'm above the age of 11 and can appreciate the finer things and realise animated show aren't just for kids

Dexter because it was great up to a point, also how is Thundercats drama :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Dexter (until they ruined him and show in last couple of season), but before that he was brilliant.

Dexter because it was great up to a point, also how is Thundercats drama :rolleyes:

Excuse You!

How is it not a Drama?

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Lion-O.
    I have very fond memories of Thundercats as a kid/teenager

Advertisement