Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Player Secret Role

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

fixxxer wrote: »
    You're pretty certain you'll be alive after it.

I said that last night already. The heat was on me yesterday as second to lynch after QB, what wolf would munch me?

And then said Stop talking about wolf tactics. !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Munch will remain at 10. Wouldn't be fair to those who have not seen my previous message to change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Morning all. Tusk if you want to bring it forward that's OK by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

fixxxer wrote: »
    Good morning all. Here for the Munch i think.

Good morning you Wolves are very polite. :)

Having read back over last night it's clara or king. One is wrong and the other is capitalising on that to divert attention. Whichever is a wolf knows that if spook or fixxxer or i get lynched, they win. I'll do that king analysis if I'm still alive after munch. I'd expect to be given the wolf in the two of them needs me alive for cover.

• Advertisement

Baggly wrote: »
    Having read back over last night it's clara or king. One is wrong and the other is capitalising on that to divert attention. Whichever is a wolf knows that if spook or fixxxer or i get lynched, they win. I'll do that king analysis if I'm still alive after munch. I'd expect to be given the wolf in the two of them needs me alive for cover.

I'd 100% agree it's me or him cause I don't believe it's any of the other two. I've voted already, my vote still stands.

It's absolutely not me. That post last night I highlighted from Mr K just smells no one accused him of any of those things. Why say he's not coasting (or whatever words he used)

fixxxer has been munched...

He Was.....

The Witch (good aligned)

tumblr_inline_nvo3idyk1p1rdrebb_500.jpg

Well fills my tunnel with concrete.

A reminder of voting rules...
    tusk wrote: »
    Day Phases will end at 9pm, when lynch votes are no longer allowed, and nights will end at munch time which will likely be around the 10am mark.
    • Voting will be conducted on-thread. You must clearly state: VOTE xxxx to cast a valid vote. I won't be too strict on spellings of names here, but make sure it's obvious who you're voting for.
    • Failure to vote in the lynch phase may result in an instant mod-kill. Votes time stamped past the allocated day-end times will not be accepted. One vote per day phase only is permitted per player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Well fills my tunnel with concrete.

And my hope for an exquisitely played game.

tusk wrote:

So if Clara is village we need her online today to vote or she could be modkilled. It might not matter but it might.

Vote: Mr K

Rip fixxxer

Clarabel wrote:
    Vote: Mr K

Right so

So if Clara is village we need her online today to vote or she could be modkilled. It might not matter but it might.

I will pop in as much as I can but I have a jam packed day which I am running late for already

Right so

Sure I voted for Mr. K last night. I believe tusk was telling me my vote last night was not accepted

Clarabel wrote: »
    I will pop in as much as I can but I have a jam packed day which I am running late for already

Delayed eating breakfast?

The Witch (good aligned)

tumblr_inline_nvo3idyk1p1rdrebb_500.jpg

Fixxxer I'm devo you weren't a super wolf!

Delayed eating breakfast?

I have no eaten breakfast, just coffee. I am starving

• Advertisement

Is it majority voting. Either way I would ask whomever is a villager not to rush into voting. Clara having committed her vote makes things tricky.

Sure I voted for Mr. K last night. I believe tusk was telling me my vote last night was not accepted

When was he telling you this and why?

When was he telling you this and why?

I quoted the post.in my vote

Is it majority voting. Either way I would ask whomever is a villager not to rush into voting. Clara having committed her vote makes things tricky.

I won’t be voting til later. I know I’m a villager so if it counts double all the more reason to wait. We have to catch a wolf tonight or it’s game over.

Now I might wrong on this(am walking and on mobile so can’t really check). But when Clara was going through QBs scenario did she update it to post munch yesterday?

I ask because for two reasons.

1) I think she referenced that there were 6 people left in the game. Could be an honest mistake or something to cause confusion. Not of massive importance I don’t think

2) but what I did notice is that she mentioned that there could still be 2 wolves on numerous occasions despite me spelling out the fact that if there were still 2 it would be pointless discussing anything because it would’ve been game over after Minch this morning.

KEEP IN MIND THAT SHE ASK ME TO DISCUSS THE OTHER 3 PLAYERS WITH HER

So I’m thinking that this was to sow confusion with the hope of splitting tonight’s vote and leaving her and two villagers after and leading to the win.

Vote Mr K

Here's my vote from last night

And whilst Clara has said since the get go that she wasn’t around today I think the really early vote was a Hail Mary attempt to save herself. By doing this she would have the simple defence of “well if I was a wolf I could surely spare 30 seconds later to vote and make it count double”.

Now if she was online I am sure she would tell me that by waiting I am doing exactly what a wolf would do.

She would be incorrect though

I quoted the post.in my vote

Wasn't that vote for last nights lynch?

I read Tusks post as reminding people that only votes for today cast between 10.00-22.00 are valid.

Unless they're getting picky on calling MrKingsley Mr K

MrKingsley wrote: »
    I won’t be voting til later. I know I’m a villager so if it counts double all the more reason to wait. We have to catch a wolf tonight or it’s game over.

Now I might wrong on this(am walking and on mobile so can’t really check). But when Clara was going through QBs scenario did she update it to post munch yesterday?

I ask because for two reasons.

1) I think she referenced that there were 6 people left in the game. Could be an honest mistake or something to cause confusion. Not of massive importance I don’t think

2) but what I did notice is that she mentioned that there could still be 2 wolves on numerous occasions despite me spelling out the fact that if there were still 2 it would be pointless discussing anything because it would’ve been game over after Minch this morning.

KEEP IN MIND THAT SHE ASK ME TO DISCUSS THE OTHER 3 PLAYERS WITH HER

So I’m thinking that this was to sow confusion with the hope of splitting tonight’s vote and leaving her and two villagers after and leading to the win.

I used the same format QB did. So point 1. The first set of numbers don't show the separation of munch and lynch. If the numbers are wrong, my bad. They often are when I do these things.

Our posts crossed last night when you were asking about number of wolves. I'm my rehash of the numbers my last sentence clearly states I think that there is 1 wolf left.

I wanted to force a discussion on other players because I am not around today to do so and you're right needed more posts out there for people to read and see. Different theories. You weren't going to discuss you or me last night. I knew that would be done today. If we win this we all need to look at other players and look again at who and why we have cleared. That's normal and that's what I was asking to do last night. It what I ask to do every time I'm up for lynch as a villager.

I think spooks could still be a wolf but I just think you're more wolfy.

Wasn't that vote for last nights lynch?

I read Tusks post as reminding people that only votes for today cast between 10.00-22.00 are valid.

Unless they're getting picky on calling MrKingsley Mr K
    That vote was after 10.

• Advertisement

Vote:Mr K

Here is pre lynch vote.

Advertisement