Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,530 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

john4321 wrote: »
    Running in the elections again. Hopefully this time she will get the hint no one wants her elected.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

everyone is snitching on gemma on twitter tpo the gardai for starting the online abuse :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Suttree

lleti wrote: »
    Huh? Abuse is always bad but it's hardly a new thing. It happens everyday across Ireland. Our own taoiseach gets it often but no....it's yer wan looking to get herself in the media that gets the big fuss.

Remember that Mexican lad who got all the abuse a few months ago? Didn't see the media going on for weeks interviewing him did you even though his abuse was far far worse considering it wasn't keyboard warriors, it was youthful thugs who were a real threat.

Did you try and shift this woman when you were younger and get told to **** off or something?

You're a mentalist, mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,932 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Billy Kelleher (Cork North-Central), Frances Fitzgerald (Dublin Mid-West), Mick Wallace (Wexford) and Clare Daly (Dublin North) were all elected in the European elections.

I'm in Mid-West. Looks the "best" fit. :pac:

Excellent. Mid-west is my one as well.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭ollkiller

lleti wrote: »
    Huh? Abuse is always bad but it's hardly a new thing. It happens everyday across Ireland. Our own taoiseach gets it often but no....it's yer wan looking to get herself in the media that gets the big fuss.

Remember that Mexican lad who got all the abuse a few months ago? Didn't see the media going on for weeks interviewing him did you even though his abuse was far far worse considering it wasn't keyboard warriors, it was youthful thugs who were a real threat.

Annnnndddddd still triggered by assertive women. Add a pinch of whataboutery and we're done. You might direct your ire at the people delivering death threats to the pair which included a threat to harm their child.

So you can take your character assassination and whataboutery and once again jog on mate.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 271 ✭✭lleti

It is defined as any criminal offence that is perceived by the victim or any other person to be, in whole or in part, motivated by hostility or prejudice based on age, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or gender.

Loving the open endedness of the new crime legislation though.

Boards gonna have some fun trying to keep all the boris/trump/leo/traveller insults in check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Gemma has herself received numerous death threats, I wonder are the authorities investigating these?

Anyway it will be interesting to see how she gets on in the election. Does she have a group of people prepared to canvas for her? She's tainted with accusations of racism following the issue with the actors from the Lidl ad and this will probably be on most peoples minds. I'd say it a very long shot for her. Takes a lot of feet on the ground and knocking on doors to get elected she needs a large team to get this done.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,912 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Not a hope in hell of her or anyone else ending up in court.

I think she actually wants to goto court

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Billy Kelleher (Cork North-Central), Frances Fitzgerald (Dublin Mid-West), Mick Wallace (Wexford) and Clare Daly (Dublin North) were all elected in the European elections.

I'm in Mid-West. Looks the "best" fit. :pac:

I was thinking she wants to pedal her racist hate so she could probably use Balbriggan in Dublin North. Its fits her scummy exploitative narrative more. She will probably run in both Dublin constituencies though.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Gemma has herself received numerous death threats, I wonder are the authorities investigating these?

Anyway it will be interesting to see how she gets on in the election. Does she have a group of people prepared to canvas for her? She's tainted with accusations of racism following the issue with the actors from the Lidl ad and this will probably be on most peoples minds. I'd say it a very long shot for her. Takes a lot of feet on the ground and knocking on doors to get elected she needs a large team to get this done.

You're naive if you think she wants to actually get elected.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

You're naive if you think she wants to actually get elected.

No, I don't expect her to get elected. I'm just interested to see how she gets on. A vote for her will be lets face it a protest vote. Its a gauge of the public mood. I also want to see how many people will abandon SF/PBP et al as I would imagine many of their former supporters will vote for her. She received a lot of transfers from left leaning candidates last time which was surprising.

Edit: Theres another Lady running too. Melissa O'Neill formerly of SF. This one will be interesting too as if reports are to be believed SF are haemorrhaging supporters at the grass roots level.

She's tainted with accusations of racism following the issue with the actors from the Lidl ad and this will probably be on most peoples minds.

Only one of the people in the advert is an actor - I'm sure that was an honest mistake on your part and not a transparent attempt to muddy the waters.

Suttree wrote: »
    Only one of the people in the advert is an actor - I'm sure that was an honest mistake on your part and not a transparent attempt to muddy the waters.

The ad called them the 'Ryans' but thats not true is it? They're not married. His name is not Ryan So they 'acted' as the Ryans.

No, I don't expect her to get elected. I'm just interested to see how she gets on. A vote for her will be lets face it a protest vote. Its a gauge of the public mood. I also want to see how many people will abandon SF/PBP et al as I would imagine many of their former supporters will vote for her. She received a lot of transfers from left leaning candidates last time which was surprising.

Edit: Theres another Lady running too. Melissa O'Neill formerly of SF. This one will be interesting too as if reports are to be believed SF are haemorrhaging supporters at the grass roots level.

Lol

You completely ignored the point I made.

I didnt make any point about your expectations.

Terry Pratchet

The ad called them the 'Ryans' but thats not true is it? They're not married. His name is not Ryan So they 'acted' as the Ryans.

No, they did not 'act' the Ryans, my understanding is the guy is a construction worker, so he's probably out labouring while you get to spend time 'acting' like you're not a racist spending your life on the internet doing dog whistles.

Gemma is still racist scum and inventing crazed conspiracies about the family really shows up Gemmas supporters.

Terry Pratchet

Gemma is still racist scum and inventing crazed conspiracies about the family really shows up Gemmas supporters.

I'm waiting for some of the usual gang to mention how they're not Gemma supporters, and they disagree with some of her views, but spend their days on threads about her attacking her critics.

Lol

You completely ignored the point I made.

I didnt make any point about your expectations.

How do you know she doesn't want to get elected? Can you explain that one..it cost a lot of money for an independent to run.

Suttree wrote: »
    No, they did not 'act' the Ryans, my understanding is the guy is a construction worker, so he's probably out labouring while you get to spend time 'acting' like you're not a racist spending your life on the internet doing dog whistles.

Lmao

Her followers are so thick. They buy into the Soros, 5G, blocking out the clouds thing. Insanity. Genuine, insanity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

The Nal wrote: »
    Her followers are so thick. They buy into the Soros, 5G, blocking out the clouds thing. Insanity. Genuine, insanity.

Human Stupidity is the cancer of existence.

The cause of nearly every bloody problem on the planet.

After Trump, Brexit, Salvini etc perhaps its time to reappraise the tactic of insulting and denigrating ordinary people and voters. Maybe if politicians actually listened to their concerns they might not have voted for these people in the first place.

You really have to laugh though, we are in a timeline where the biggest haters of ordinary working class people are those on the left..the left who for over a century were all about standing up for ordinary people.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

That Bitchute site she keeps retweeting. Jesus, the comments on the story about the Ryans. Shows you everything you need to know about Gemma.

After Trump, Brexit, Salvini etc perhaps its time to reappraise the tactic of insulting and denigrating ordinary people and voters. Maybe if politicians actually listened to their concerns they might not have voted for these people in the first place.

You really have to laugh though, we are in a timeline where the biggest haters of ordinary working class people are those on the left..the left who for over a century were all about standing up for ordinary people.

Gemma has no respect for her supporters. Shes spouting crap knowing that they're thick enough to believe it.

Anyway, she'll be humiliated in the election so I cant wait.

One of the lads who spoke at Gemma's circus act outside Google mentioned in a video beforehand how he was taking "the Chemtrails-wagon" to Dublin. You, Gemma and the rest of her supporters have no meaningful constituency in this country, no matter how much you harp on about representing the silent majority. Gemma will be an irrelevance in this election, just like she was in the last election and the election before that, and will he in any future elections.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

It transpired that somebody on twitter had said they wished she would FOAD, not a threat. She claimed to have reported it and tried to blow it up

Still the best thing I've seen this year is Gemmas lad outside Google

"blocking out the sun, turning the atmosphere into a plasma, which acts as a conductive medium to transmit their 5G signals through the cloud, just like The Terminator, Skynet.......... the sun is going to be blocked out and everything is going to be stored in the cloud".

That lad has just unseated John Lennon from my fantasy dinner party thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,026 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

No, she did not receive a lot of transfers from left-leaning candidates last time. She received 317 transfers from left-leaning candidates, total.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,254 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

"blocking out the sun, turning the atmosphere into a plasma, which acts as a conductive medium to transmit their 5G signals through the cloud, just like The Terminator, Skynet.......... the sun is going to be blocked out and everything is going to be stored in the cloud".

I'm fairly sure hes talking about a Simpsons episode re. blocking the sun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,449 ✭✭✭tigger123

I think smoking a few blippers with this guy would provide hours upon hours of entertainment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement