Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Just watched Insidious for the first time in ages. Pure chilled out finally. :)

Spooky fun 😈😈😈

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

‪This week I walked a total of 127,673 steps, 101.31km! ‬
    (Making my average step 79.3 cm)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Try_harder wrote: »
    ‪This week I walked a total of 127,673 steps, 101.31km! ‬

Was that while going to school barefoot in the snow and uphill both ways?

New Home wrote: »
    Was that while going to school barefoot in the snow and uphill both ways?

Yes yes it was

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Watching David Attenborough's new show in the kitchen with my flatmates. Nice to watch things together :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

The drugs are working and I'm drifting.

Night y'all.

Bf sent some really cute messages tonight and every time I read them it makes me smile so much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Co-enzyeme Q10. A quare name, but great stuff.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

4 shot Americano to cut through the brainfug of a 6:25 flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I'm glad there's a TH thread cos I'm in bad form today. Lack of sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Try_harder wrote: »
    Yes yes it was

and on your knees of course! Ah YES!

Laughter, the kind that has your belly aching...

The boy of the three new cats is quite big and decided to leap for the top of the door.... amazingly he made it and perched there. But the door of course kept moving back and forth and he was clinging on for dear life, and the more he clung the faster it moved.... the look on his face when he leaped off..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The aroma from Christmas Cakes baking.

I asked my mam to send me a scarf from home to save me buying one as I have so many already. In the envelope with the scarf was a note from her best friend, who's like a second mother to me. It was so sweet and unexpected, it made me smile so much

Hope today is a good day. Up early on early train so all good so far

Listening perforce to my strong, lively, healthy young cats wrecking the place in their sheer exuberance... maybe I should change to raw chicken

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

She-Ra and the princess of power is calling out for me to watch on Netflix.

I loved She-Ra when I was little and I vividly remember receiving a pair of She-Ra pyjamas for Christmas that I refused to change out of :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

One of the cats is back to herself and jumped on me in bed this morning when my alarm went off and looked for head rubs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

She-Ra and the princess of power is calling out for me to watch on Netflix.

I loved She-Ra when I was little and I vividly remember receiving a pair of She-Ra pyjamas for Christmas that I refused to change out of :D

Anime show?
    Boom_Bap wrote: »
    One of the cats is back to herself and jumped on me in bed this morning when my alarm went off and looked for head rubs.

You're one lucky guy :3, was she sick?

Anime show?

I hope it doesn’t ruin my childhood memories :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

You're one lucky guy :3, was she sick?

Not sure, she just hasn't been herself lately and been scared of everything.

The other one has a cold at the moment and is sneezing and looking for attention

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

[https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zNT-74Andfo

I hope it doesn’t ruin my childhood memories :D

That doesn't look like the She-Ra I remembered at all... :/

Gobsh*tes on their smartphones doing gobsh*te things.

1. Got to the underground parking at work and there was a girl walking around with her head buried in her phone. She was walking in a strange direction, not towards cars, or towards and entrance/exit. She ended up walking into a corner, looking up, taking a left (again, this takes her to no cars or not directly to any exit) and started walking. She stopped when she nearly face planted into a wall.

I imagine she is still trying to find her way out.

2. When I was crossing a road, person driving their car was using their right forearm to block out the sun from their phone which they were holding in their left hand.
    It was not a self driving car either and they realised that when they bounced off the curb.

New Home wrote: »
    That doesn't look like the She-Ra I remembered at all... :/

It’s a reboot but I’m excited :D
    I loved the Thundercats reboot from a few years ago, so I’m hoping this is good too.

Who cares if it’s aimed at 10 year olds :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Gobsh*tes on their smartphones doing gobsh*te things.

1. Got to the underground parking at work and there was a girl walking around with her head buried in her phone. She was walking in a strange direction, not towards cars, or towards and entrance/exit. She ended up walking into a corner, looking up, taking a left (again, this takes her to no cars or not directly to any exit) and started walking. She stopped when she nearly face planted into a wall.

I imagine she is still trying to find her way out.

2. When I was crossing a road, person driving their car was using their right forearm to block out the sun from their phone which they were holding in their left hand.
    It was not a self driving car either and they realised that when they bounced off the curb.

And this makes you happy does it? :pac:

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    And this makes you happy does it? :pac:
    Today it does, any other day it could easily be a TA.

It’s a reboot but I’m excited :D
    I loved the Thundercats reboot from a few years ago, so I’m hoping this is good too.

Who cares if it’s aimed at 10 year olds :pac:

Ah, so you're watching for research purposes, to do an analytical comparison between animation in the 1980s and animation now, especially with regard to the differences in style between hand drawing and computer generated images. Oh, and you appreciate it for its artistic merits.

Am I right? :pac:

small cat sitting on my arm, washing herself and totally at ease and relaxed... she hid for two days,...

A nice mug of coffee and Mammy's scones! :)

• Advertisement

National insurance meeting went okay, and I've decided I'm going to treat myself to a McDonald's after this because I'm starving :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement