Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Fielded my big cat as he was haring past the door on another Great Escape from the tinies.... GOAL! Had forgotten how fast he could move...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Off to the Aviva today!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,126 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Try_harder wrote: »
    Off to the Aviva today!

I'll keep an eye out for you on the telly and you keep an eye out for me on Sunday at the Liverpool v Fulham game!! :pac:

Mended my glasses ;)

Lens fell out as the frame cracked.... actually found the tiny tubes of superglu I had in and hey presto!

They only cost E1.50 and I have 2 other pairs like them but like these best

• Registered Users Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Nothing in the wash I put on this am when I was 'asleep' and forgot to put in colour run sheets has any colour run on!
    As his work uni was in it, more than TH, I dont have to figure out how to get rid of the colour and listen to the 'expert' advice of someone who doesn't know the machine.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement

My big cat who has had huge problems with strangers in HIS house, got his first "kitten kiss" just now... As he is safe in my bed with me, he made no protest.....

The male older new cat still is wary of me; no kiss yet! Only five days and they are doing so well...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

I just got a very funky undercut at the back of my head, and I don't know why I didn't do it years ago! It looks dead cool when my hair is up, but in work etc I can leave my hair down and you'd never know the difference. Takes so much less time to dry and straighten my hair now too. Was so weird sitting in the barbers chair and watching huge locks of long hair falling down onto the ground around me, but I'm so glad I went through with it - no regrets, thankfully! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Boyfriend is coming over next weekend :D

Ordered a non alcoholic beer in the pub earlier, just raised my eyebrows there and the barman brought another one

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Widows in the cinema this evening. I thought it was very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

On holidays for a week
    And tickets for the Spice Girls :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I'm so down and stressed with how bad our musical is going (and we are going opening on Monday :( ). But I came home from a long, hard rehearsal and my boyfriend had the fire on, dinner and a drink. He then handed me 100 euro to buy myself a treat when the show is all over. He's so sweet and thoughtful. I would have been happy with the dinner! Definitely made me feel a bit better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Got a full 8 hours sleep. Feel amazing after it.

I know, I have said this before, but my Christmas cactus joys me.. Never seen one so full of cheery pink flowers.. It smiles at me every time I go to the kitchen. Glows with sheer joy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Not having to leave the house today. Lovely shower, clean PJ's and the sofa for me.

Sunday walk with Sis. 13k steps and over 10km done. Now Im wrecked!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Not having to leave the house today. Lovely shower, clean PJ's and the sofa for me.

Best place to be

*looks out the window*

Judging by the weather you'd need noah's ark if you went out :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Family laughs and time together.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Got back from a walk 45 seconds before it started to lash :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,074 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Something that really really needed to get done is done ! It took a bit of prodding and the courage to start but once it started it snowballed and got done . Pleased today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,074 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

0lddog wrote: »
    Got back from a walk 45 seconds before it started to lash :)

That saved you smelling like a wet Olddog

• Registered Users Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭Bredabe

The assessment I had due next week, I handed in yesterday, the next one due the week before Christmas.
    So I'm taking tom 'off' as I'm on call, to spend the day eating rubbish and clear the backlog of Nordic Noir on the telly box.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Anthony Russell on X Factor. I haven't watched all the shows but caught up on Youtube. The guy is a bundle of energy and has a great voice. The Eye of the Tiger was a fab performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What a race :) Formula 1 is my love

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

My son went to watch his first game at Anfield today.
    Salah (his favorite) scored and his Dad sent me a picture of him proudly displaying his new Salah badge attached to his scarf.

I can’t wait for them to get back so he can fill me in on his adventures :D

Just watched Insidious for the first time in ages. Pure chilled out finally. :)

Just watched Insidious for the first time in ages. Pure chilled out finally. :)

Ah, glad you found a way to chill out, you need that every so often!

TG1 wrote: »
    Ah, glad you found a way to chill out, you need that every so often!

It took a while. Strange that horror does that to me :pac:

Thank you!

It took a while. Strange that horror does that to me :pac:

Thank you!

Well, its not what I'd pick to chill out to but.... Each to their own ;)

• Advertisement

Perfect week on my activity app on my Apple Watch

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement