Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hanlons Corner the Pub

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Being repainted at present - presuming it will be reopening soon.

Was told by the painter 1st July

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Who has taken it over this time?

Graingers I think they have a couple of pubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Opened up today - seemed busy enough at 6pm and again at 10pm. Bouncer on the door too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,865 ✭✭✭trellheim

Half the locals were in all right, I'll pop back in when its quieted down and a clientele established . OH complained that the jacks seemed not to have been done since the last crowd

• Advertisement

it just got a lick of paint and its €4.60 for a pint €4.30 everywhere else no atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Hootanany wrote: »
    it just got a lick of paint and its €4.60 for a pint €4.30 everywhere else no atmosphere.

There was people doing stuff to the interior for weeks so I doubt it was just a lick of paint.

I've never stepped foot in the place in my life so I can't judge before and after so maybe someone else can but they definitely spent weeks upon weeks messing about inside

Advertisement