Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jimmy Saville exposed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Pantsface wrote: »
    mike65 wrote: »
    or dead man never publicly accused when alive and not actually accused of anything yet when dead. But we're talking about it.

super injunction
    Worked for an unnamed British celebrity that was riding imogen Thomas and his sister in law anyway..........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Worked for an unnamed British celebrity that was riding imogen Thomas and his sister in law anyway..........

And in those cases IIRC Scottish media are not covered by it and could easily report it.

And anyway, Giggs case was a personal accusation, not a criminal one. Surely one cant take an injunction preventing being named in a criminal allegation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,111 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    I saw jimmy saville in person when I was a kid, he went thru my local area

Ooh matron!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Ooh matron!:eek:

How's about that, then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭emo72

They're here all week, no doubt. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Delancey wrote: »
    Yamanoto wrote: »
    Where did you come by that info on Wilfrid Brambell? A search for me throws up 'white pride' website Stormfront, several Youtube comments sections & a site which also claims Edward Heath was a Satanist.

A BBC documentary that explored the very poor off-screen relationship between Brambell and his TV 'son' Harry H. Corbett stated he ( Brambell ) was a paedophile sex tourist and this was a source of friction between the 2 actors as well as Brambell being constantly pissed on set.

As soon as they finished shooting a series Brambell was on his way to the flesh pots of the far east.

Yup,

My dad told me this aswell many moons ago, it must be true... :P

apparently the co star was scared ****less of him...

Fieldog wrote: »
    Yup,

My dad told me this aswell many moons ago, it must be true... :P

apparently the co star was scared ****less of him...

Bramble was an Irish export that no-one liked to talk about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Wilfrid Brambell was known to frequent publc toilets looking for 'Action ' :p

Him singing 'A Nation Once Again ' in the Hard Days Night film was funny .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

A BBC documentary that explored the very poor off-screen relationship between Brambell and his TV 'son' Harry H. Corbett stated he ( Brambell ) was a paedophile sex tourist and this was a source of friction between the 2 actors as well as Brambell being constantly pissed on set.

As soon as they finished shooting a series Brambell was on his way to the flesh pots of the far east.

I may be mistaken and there's a BBC doc on the subject which passed me by - can't find a link to it though.

Are you perhaps referring to the 2002 Channel 4 documentary When Steptoe Met Son?

If so, the programme documents Brambell's trips to Hong Kong only - travelling for the purpose of seeking companionship with the English radio presenter Ralph Pixton. There was talk of frequenting gay bars, 'furtively staring at teenage boys on the crowded street', but no evidence of underage sex ever having occured.
    Brambill was a prolific paedophile and child abuser who was careful to confine his offending to sex tourist holidays in known spots like Sri lanka , Thailand , Phillipines

This appears little more than baneful conjecture. No reports of any such activities have ever surfaced in the press subsequent to Brambell's death - no complaints, no tell-all memoirs by contemporaries, no red-top revelations etc

Where are you getting Sri Lanka, Thailand and the Philippines from exactly? If this BBC documentary exists and provides evidence as to the veracity of what you've said above, then I'd quite clearly be mistaken.

Given what you've levelled at him, asking for a credible source would seem a reasonable requirement.

I think you should provide one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Just saw this paragraph:
    After [his mother's] death in 1973, Savile sequestered himself with her body for five days, which he subsequently claimed were the “best five days of my life … She looked marvellous. She belonged to me. It’s wonderful, is death.” In later years he felt obliged to explain that he had not buried her sooner “because the ground was icy”. He continued to keep her room exactly as it was, and would have her clothes dry-cleaned once a year.

Jesus christ.

There's nothing wrong with a boy being devoted to his mother, ye cynic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    His hand was rather high, and did appear to be jiggling somewhat.

Not sure it would class as molestation, but definitely inappropriate behaviour - he was holding onto her a little too tightly.

Regardless of how bat**** crazy Colleen Nolan may now be, nobody, not least a 14yo girl should have to put up with anything like that.

Agreed. I think everyone has experience of a similar type lecherous f**ker. This type of pervert knows exactly how to get his jollys and how to get away with it.

I remember meeting the chap I am referring to for the first time, he was distantly related to my boyfriend, now hubby and the way he hugged me, too f**king close for comfort, left me a little shocked, but being of a forgiving nature I put it down to me being over cautious about people and forgot about it.

Well the next time I had dealings with him was giving him a lift to the pub. He was slightly drunk and full of his loud talk and he thought it was appropriate to put his f**king slimey hand on my knee and have a feel (ok its only a knee but its my knee).

I didnt want to embarrass anyone there and then but when we dropped the slimeball at the pub I told my boyfriend. Obviously he was a shocked as this was a relative and thankfully he took my side.

Anyhow to cut a long story short the creep eventually exposed himself (pardon the pun) at a friends 21st where he tried to feel up a load of fourteen year olds and ended up getting thrown out of the pub.

The moral of my story is that I am not a hysterical person but nobody man or woman has the right to touch me in an unwarrented way and that this f**ker never did anything obvious, for all to see, his modus operandi was the sly grope whenever he could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Jimmy Saville? Well I never. He should have called his programme 'Jim'll **** It'

Pantsface wrote: »
    No smoke without fire, and my god there is a lot of fire!

At least use the phrase properly

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

It is very weird how it's all only coming out of the woodwork now that he's dead and cant defend himself.. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Dead Pervs can't sue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

this could be of interest

http://www.flickr.com/photos/greenman2008/6291922488/

There were newspaper reports that he had spent five days alone in the house with her body after she died, which some saw as unhealthy. Savile told a reporter in 2000 that all he had actually said at the time was that they couldn’t bury her for a while because the ground was too icy. “I said, yeah, I was with her for five days, and that was like manna from heaven for the newspapers. Suddenly, bloody marvellous, you’re sat there like bloody Norman Bates, but that will do. Thank you, good morning.”

Savile continued to live in the house that they shared in Leeds, and kept his mother’s room exactly as it had been, dry cleaning her clothes once a year.

He never married and claimed never even to have spent a whole night with a sexual partner. “My logic has always been to sip at the cup of life and never gulp at it. Now ladies, God bless them. Marvellous. Lovely. If you sip at them. They will enjoy you enormously, you will enjoy them enormously. Then you go to bed on your own and you wake up not disillusioned.”

In the same interview he talked about rumours that he was a little too fond of the children who flocked to him, which Louis Theroux had raised when they made a startlingly intimate documentary together in 1999.

“Yes. Louis raised the subject. 'A lot of people think you’re into little girls,’ he said. 'No, I told him.’ Well, why did they think so? It could be because I know all the pop stars. If a group of girls see me, they will come round to ask me questions about their beloved because they know I’m the fella that’s with them. From an outside point of view, they’ll say, 'Look at them young girls clambering round him’. They’ve got entirely the wrong context."

he looks like a paedo therefore he must be paedo. he never married therefore he must be gay.

Millicent wrote: »
    There's nothing wrong with a boy being devoted to his mother, ye cynic.

Benny Hill was devoted to his mum and never married or moved out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Fuinseog wrote: »

I think Millicent was having a bit of a laugh (and her post is full of lol, imo).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Did he stay with her body for five days though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

This is total noncesense !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I heard the same from my dad (Benny Hill fan he is :) )
    Also heard he never went with any women. Lead a single life. Even tho the chap could of had the best of women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

This is total noncesense !

:confused: Sounds like an italian footballer, what has he got to do with anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭SocSocPol

It is really sad that he was up to this stuff, but I have long maintained that sexual abuse and incest etc are far more commonplace than we would think. A lot still seems to go on behind closed doors even after all the publicity about abuse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

I heard the same from my dad (Benny Hill fan he is :) )
    Also heard he never went with any women. Lead a single life. Even tho the chap could of had the best of women.
    In some recent documentaries it appears Benny was not quite as you described. One of his starlets described how he expected sexual favours. She says she gave and didn't mind and says there were others.
    He had a bit of a strange relationship with a disabled woman too.
    I think his nephews inherited his money but had never met him.

I remember saville saying he threatened to break some kids arm. He also acted very strange in some documentary. Shrine to his mother and all her stuff kept. He also seemed paranoid but rightly so.

You have to wonder about the 70s and the personalities. The list seems quite long of famous predators

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

All I've learned for sure so far is that 14 year old back in the day dressed like 54 year olds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,354 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Jim'll fix your innocence

I wonder did he give them a rattle rattle in exchange for jewellery jewellery?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Seems it is all coming out in the papers tomorrow:

the mail

The Star

The Mirror

The Guardian

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Documentary from his victims is also going to released. Pity the dirty old bastard is not around to face the rap, assuming of course that he is guilty..:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Watched the Louis Theroux doc with Jimmy Saville and have to say I have have never seen Lt as agitated or annoyed it seemed with an interviewee ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

god help poor rod hull, fell of the ladder cleaning his gutters because emu was pecking away at his mickey..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Pat X

Rod was actually adjusting his tv aerial. Do you really think he groped his self with the emu? I thought it was just an excuse to "connect" with others.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

marcsignal wrote: »
    god help poor rod hull, fell of the ladder cleaning his gutters because emu was pecking away at his mickey..

I'd love to beat emu's head in with a sledgehammer and then repeatedly fire a pistol into his stupid furry head. Then I'd bury the cnunt in the home endzone at Giants stadium, pissing into the earthly hole beforehand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Pat X

For the record, I wouldn't have went next nor near "Jimmy Fixit", or Rod Hull for that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Toshchiy Imperatritsy Vselennoy

Hootanany wrote: »
    http://m.mirror.co.uk/article?id=1218690/

Seems its all coming out now then.
    This has been known for years ....also that he used his charities to abuse kids and used his connections to protect himself....he used to provide access to oters in power to vulnerable kids to make sure he was protected. Basically a high up pedo ring..they would ruin the life of anyone who reported it..lots of journos knew.

There was a legal injunction on even a whiff of the story for years.

I have heard reports from people who worked in hospitals that he used used to visit doing 'charity'.

He had very powerful freinds and had a lot of 'power' or info over them.

There were rumours of him getting underage girls prgnnt and thm 'going away for a while'

H had this wird habit of grabbing girls and women's hands and holding them tight up to his mouth as if to kiss it then licking the back of it instead.

The bbc covered it up fpr years.

In his DJ days he was known as a dangrous violent thugs who would beat the ***out of anyone.

The worst story alleged concerned the Haut de la garenne children's home on the island of jersey where a huge story of institutionalizd abuse came out ..Jimmy Saville was a regular visiter along with an ex Tory politician nd a now dead famous British comic actor..

Jimmy had an injunction against the story ..he was a regular visitor for yers..there is a photo of him surrounded by kids from th hom with a sign 'Jim Fixed it for us'

It was illgal for years to even mention his name in connection with the home following the discovry of ...well what went on

He was suposed to have been the person who introduced other men to th kids.

The 'Times Magazine did a story about the 'yachtsman story' years ago it was widly believed Saville was involved.

I would say the legal gag has run out or something...its been known about for years though

There is a lot more i could say...i won't ...it is going to get darker

The politician was an x tory cabinet minister apparantly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

I'd love to beat emu's head in with a sledgehammer and then repeatedly fire a pistol into his stupid furry head. Then I'd bury the cnunt in the home endzone at Giants stadium, pissing into the earthly hole beforehand.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

This has been known for years ....also that he used his charities to abuse kids and used his connections to protect himself....he used to provide access to oters in power to vulnerable kids to make sure he was protected. Basically a high up pedo ring..they would ruin the life of anyone who reported it..lots of journos knew.

There was a legal injunction on even a whiff of the story for years.

I have heard reports from people who worked in hospitals that he used used to visit doing 'charity'.

He had very powerful freinds and had a lot of 'power' or info over them.

There were rumours of him getting underage girls prgnnt and thm 'going away for a while'

H had this wird habit of grabbing girls and women's hands and holding them tight up to his mouth as if to kiss it then licking the back of it instead.

The bbc covered it up fpr years.

In his DJ days he was known as a dangrous violent thugs who would beat the ***out of anyone.

The worst story alleged concerned the Haut de la garenne children's home on the island of jersey where a huge story of institutionalizd abuse came out ..Jimmy Saville was a regular visiter along with an ex Tory politician nd a now dead famous British comic actor..

Jimmy had an injunction against the story ..he was a regular visitor for yers..there is a photo of him surrounded by kids from th hom with a sign 'Jim Fixed it for us'

It was illgal for years to even mention his name in connection with the home following the discovry of ...well what went on

He was suposed to have been the person who introduced other men to th kids.

The 'Times Magazine did a story about the 'yachtsman story' years ago it was widly believed Saville was involved.

I would say the legal gag has run out or something...its been known about for years though

There is a lot more i could say...i won't ...it is going to get darker

The politician was an x tory cabinet minister apparantly

can you PM me his name please.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

How does one prove this though? Kept samples of Jimmy Savile DNA? :eek:

(it is one L in Savile by the way)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

"The documentary is lined up to be shown in a prime-time slot on ITV1 before the first anniversary of his death on October 29."

Classy.

Whats classy about it. If the man was a kiddie fiddler why would you have a problem with it being exposed, prime time or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

apparently Jimmy was into the auld bit of *space docking as well

*Space docking is a sexual act of recieving frozen turds in a condom that you pleasure yourself or others with :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

Jimmy was a member of Mensa! So a genius of a paedophile then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

Pete Townsend was exposed for kiddie porn there recently too.

Some sick ****s out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

Varied wrote: »

cnuts:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Varied wrote: »

That was about 10 years ago. And he was given a caution, not convicted of having illegal images.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

Linoge wrote: »
    That was about 10 years ago. And he was given a caution, not convicted of having illegal images.

ya-he got a slap on the wrist or something

the jimmy saville thing took a while to break considering it was common knowledge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

Linoge wrote: »

Only seen it recently, never heard anything before that.

He said he was looking at child porn for "research". Make of that what you will.

Pat X wrote: »
    For the record, I wouldn't have went next nor near "Jimmy Fixit", or Rod Hull for that matter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Hull#Death
    On 17 March 1999, Hull climbed onto the roof of his house in Winchelsea, near Rye, to adjust his television aerial during the Champions League football match between Internazionale and Manchester United. In his attempt to improve reception, he slipped from the roof and fell through an adjoining greenhouse. The 63-year-old entertainer suffered a severe skull fracture and chest injuries. He was pronounced dead on arrival at Conquest Hospital in Hastings. Following an inquest, the East Sussex Coroner, Alan Craze, recorded a verdict of accidental death

I reckon the emu did it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭rubadubduba

Apparently he liked to give this fella at lot of air time.

Gary Glitter ~ Red Hot ~ Jim'll Fix It 1991
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0ZPr0PIaLQ

The name's Jimmy Saville, I like rail travel, my murky past you'll never unravel. I like to Fix It as the Dj's mix it, I lured young kids with a bourbon biscuit.
    http://www.dont-start-me-off.com/CelebInfo.php?celeb_id=365&SHOW_OLD_COMMENTS=true

Advertisement