Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "Today I did something to my bike" thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

H_Lime wrote: »
    Nice result on the screen re lock to lock. Is this one much different in terms of wind protection, any buffeting?
    There's precious few "modern" bikes I'd consider worth owning but that's one of them. How do you rate it, in particular the ergos, fuelling and suspension?

Haven't actually taken it for a spin yet. I know some people complain about buffeting with the stock screen, this one isn't vastly different, it's wider but the same height and with a lip at the top.

Ergos are perfect for me. Different to other bikes but I can't complain about them. It took 2 very long touring days in the saddle for me to get anyway uncomfortable and all the conotrols are where they should be.

Fuelling drives me mad coming from the cbf1000 which probably has the finest fuelling of any bike. Had I gone from my VFR to this it probably wouldn't have bothered me as much. A nice cheap O2 controller sorted slow speed throttle snatch but the on/off throttle snatch is still there and becomes noticeable as soon as the chain picks up some slack. Regular chain adjustment is needed.

Suspension, people complain about this all the time. I've done a track day on it and I found it fine. The only time I notice that it's a bit soft is when I'm hard on the brakes and the front tends to dive but I noticed that more around town than I did on the track (emergency stops). I've adjusted it in line with the usual guidelines but it probably needs to be setup stiffer than usual, when it comes to changing the oil I'll go with something thicker.

I'd highly recommend the bike and the only thing I'd really change would be the mapping, I'll probably remap it at some stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭H_Lime

zubair wrote: »
    Haven't actually taken it for a spin yet. I know some people complain about buffeting with the stock screen, this one isn't vastly different, it's wider but the same height and with a lip at the top.

Ergos are perfect for me. Different to other bikes but I can't complain about them. It took 2 very long touring days in the saddle for me to get anyway uncomfortable and all the conotrols are where they should be.

Fuelling drives me mad coming from the cbf1000 which probably has the finest fuelling of any bike. Had I gone from my VFR to this it probably wouldn't have bothered me as much. A nice cheap O2 controller sorted slow speed throttle snatch but the on/off throttle snatch is still there and becomes noticeable as soon as the chain picks up some slack. Regular chain adjustment is needed.

Suspension, people complain about this all the time. I've done a track day on it and I found it fine. The only time I notice that it's a bit soft is when I'm hard on the brakes and the front tends to dive but I noticed that more around town than I did on the track (emergency stops). I've adjusted it in line with the usual guidelines but it probably needs to be setup stiffer than usual, when it comes to changing the oil I'll go with something thicker.

I'd highly recommend the bike and the only thing I'd really change would be the mapping, I'll probably remap it at some stage.

Yeah Gary in mototuning is your man. I believe he can massage that snatch out. Ehh that sounds rude lol.
    I had a ktm990adv which did exactly as you describe and tried the usual fixes. Made it 50% better but tbh efi on a 1998 srad gixer 750 is flawless so why the f■○k they can't sort it today is frustrating. Suppose it's emissions entanglements but either way it was the principal reason I flipped her.
    If you like the bike and are keeping her book her in, should be different machine handed back to you.

Suspension sounds aok from you're saying. A tall rounder is gonna have dive and from your review it seems acceptable. If your over 15 stone I'd recommend some springs rather than changing oil weight perhaps.

Whats mpg/range like Zub?

20191029-213123.jpg20191029-213138.jpg
    More fun!:eek::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Bikes these days are setup super lean for emissions, that's what leads to the super snatchy fuelling. A richer mixture is usually much softer in response and older bikes ran a lot richer.

Yeah Gary in mototuning is your man. I believe he can massage that snatch out. Ehh that sounds rude lol.
    I had a ktm990adv which did exactly as you describe and tried the usual fixes. Made it 50% better but tbh efi on a 1998 srad gixer 750 is flawless so why the f■○k they can't sort it today is frustrating. Suppose it's emissions entanglements but either way it was the principal reason I flipped her.
    If you like the bike and are keeping her book her in, should be different machine handed back to you.

Suspension sounds aok from you're saying. A tall rounder is gonna have dive and from your review it seems acceptable. If your over 15 stone I'd recommend some springs rather than changing oil weight perhaps.

Whats mpg/range like Zub?

I looked into the map already and it was mototuning that was most first choice.

I'm 12 stone, maybe the people who are slating it are heavier than me. There's no doubt it could be better but then I've yet to own a bike that hasn't had room for improvement when it comes to suspension. This is far from the worst of them. It handles great and inspires confidence in corners, I can handle some nose dive as a compromise.

Nice to have the consumption info on the bike, means I'm done with the maths, 5.5l/ 100km in standard mode 99% of the time and I tend to ride in a range where the "eco" light is off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,105 ✭✭✭✭listermint

that the 700 or the 900? I know the 900 seems to have the fancy TFT screen on it and i think quick shifter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,019 ✭✭✭✭GBX

@Zubair, mate of mine went from a CBF1000 to a Tracer. He got his sorted in Mototuning. Made a huge amount of difference to the snatchy throttle and fueling. Worth doing if you have the urge and want to iron out the annoyances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

The Tracer 900 is a great bike. Let us know how that screen works for you, I'm looking to buy some stage next year and the Tracer is on the list but the stock screen on the one I rode was brutal.

listermint wrote: »
    that the 700 or the 900? I know the 900 seems to have the fancy TFT screen on it and i think quick shifter

900, the tft screen and quick shifter wasn’t added until 2018 though. Some versions you can fitbthe Yamaha QS as an aftermarket part, there’s no blipper though so I’m happy enough to just clutchless shift.
    GBX wrote: »
    @Zubair, mate of mine went from a CBF1000 to a Tracer. He got his sorted in Mototuning. Made a huge amount of difference to the snatchy throttle and fueling. Worth doing if you have the urge and want to iron out the annoyances.

Gas! Same change over haha. I can understand why he got it mapped, The CBF fuelling is perfect. It’s very noticeable between these 2 bikes, I test rode the tracer twice when I had the VFR and never noticed it.

The Tracer 900 is a great bike. Let us know how that screen works for you, I'm looking to buy some stage next year and the Tracer is on the list but the stock screen on the one I rode was brutal.

Will do. Great thing about the tracer is the amount of quality aftermarket parts available.

So had some crack yesterday evening commute home. Mix of motorway and national road. but last 3km is rural road (no lights)

Came to the sudden realisation that i could see absolutely nothing in front of me on the road.

I had no headlights (none)

the small side lights are not connected to headlights power so whilst i could see their reflection in my wind visor it made it look like i had lights. But no i drove all the way home.

The starter switch controls the power to the headlights and there was some minor corrosion and dirt on the relay inside it resulting in now power.

made it home watching the white centre line and driving slow. Absolutely no fun at all.

Fixed now had it fixed in 20 minutes last night cleaned up

• Advertisement

Also to the lad on the new CB1000R wearing chinos and flat shoes in the pissings of rain. Cop yourself on :P some amount of new bikers fluting around with no gear on ive noticed an uptick in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

listermint wrote: »
    So had some crack yesterday evening commute home. Mix of motorway and national road. but last 3km is rural road (no lights)

Came to the sudden realisation that i could see absolutely nothing in front of me on the road.

I had no headlights (none)

the small side lights are not connected to headlights power so whilst i could see their reflection in my wind visor it made it look like i had lights. But no i drove all the way home.

The starter switch controls the power to the headlights and there was some minor corrosion and dirt on the relay inside it resulting in now power.

made it home watching the white centre line and driving slow. Absolutely no fun at all.

Fixed now had it fixed in 20 minutes last night cleaned up

Put a bit of vaseline on the terminals as well as on the connector, helps keep any moisture away on these damp days.
    Dielectric grease if you are bothered but I found the Aldi vaseline works quite well.

I replaced the windscreen on the Multistrada with a shorter Puig screen. The wind noise and buffeting from the oem screen was doing my head in. The bikes only flaw so far. Over 100kph and the wind noise is loud enough that I couldn't even hear the exhaust. Most of the forums suggest that the shorter screens work better, no way I was paying the guts of 300 quid for Ducatis's shorter screen though. Got this from conquest racing in the UK for just under 100 euro. They do lots of nice stuff for ducatis.
    It's been pouring rain all day so haven't had a chance to properly test the screens effect yet, hopefully it will dry up a bit over the weekend.

[IMG][/img]FnFWp6T.jpg?2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,790 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Howd you get on with that bolt ye sheared buddy?

no luck yet.

today TIG a washer on, then a nut and then.....ping. sheared. 2nd attempt no better.

I have had some drill bushes turned up, so tomorrow I crack out the drill...it'll either go swimmingly. ...or clusterF entirely. ....

494242.jpg

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

galwaytt wrote: »
    no luck yet.

today TIG a washer on, then a nut and then.....ping. sheared. 2nd attempt no better.

I have had some drill bushes turned up, so tomorrow I crack out the drill...it'll either go swimmingly. ...or clusterF entirely. ....

494242.jpg

Lol she's in like flynn my mate as well ya know!!
    Anyone doing spark erosion about you? No experience of it myself.
    Time to get out the centre punch and bless yourself!! You'll make a necklace pendant out of the bastard once you free it Galway!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,497 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

This guy claims you can dissolve a steel bolt/tap in an aluminium casing using suphuric acid.

http://www.dansmc.com/acid.htm

Scrap the cap!

Most of the forums suggest that the shorter screens work better, no way I was paying the guts of 300 quid for Ducatis's shorter screen though.

I'm a fan of short screens myself, take the wind blast off your chest but leave your lid above the turbulent (noisy) air.

Yesterday I fitted the Denali Sound Bomb Mini to the SV1k, had to extend both the bracket and the wiring. Found a stainless bracket in the shed off a replacement horn for a previous bike, bolted that to the original and put a 90 degree bend on the end of it. Was a bit stumped on the wiring (didn't want to cut into the OEM loom - and the prices Halfrauds charge for connectors etc is sinful) until I twigged I had a broken rec/reg from the Triumph sitting there. Unbelievably, the entire alternator output on that bike went through standard size connectors. A bit of hacksawing freed them from the plastic and I could solder up a little "plug and play" wiring loom extension and put some heat shrink tubing from Lidl onto it.

Not sure about the Denali though, not as loud as I'd hoped and it's a very low pitch - dunno how that will stand out in traffic. I'll give it a try tomorrow but I might have to get the full Sound Bomb (needs a relay) or air horns - had them on the Triumph and they were great but hard to see where to site them on this bike.

Need to put in a DIN power socket too, for occasional trickle charging and to run my air pump. Since I got stuck with a puncture a few years ago I carry it in the top box all the time as well as sticky string.

Scrap the cap!

I'm a fan of short screens myself, take the wind blast off your chest but leave your lid above the turbulent (noisy) air.

Yesterday I fitted the Denali Sound Bomb Mini to the SV1k, had to extend both the bracket and the wiring. Found a stainless bracket in the shed off a replacement horn for a previous bike, bolted that to the original and put a 90 degree bend on the end of it. Was a bit stumped on the wiring (didn't want to cut into the OEM loom - and the prices Halfrauds charge for connectors etc is sinful) until I twigged I had a broken rec/reg from the Triumph sitting there. Unbelievably, the entire alternator output on that bike went through standard size connectors. A bit of hacksawing freed them from the plastic and I could solder up a little "plug and play" wiring loom extension and put some heat shrink tubing from Lidl onto it.

Not sure about the Denali though, not as loud as I'd hoped and it's a very low pitch - dunno how that will stand out in traffic. I'll give it a try tomorrow but I might have to get the full Sound Bomb (needs a relay) or air horns - had them on the Triumph and they were great but hard to see where to site them on this bike.

Need to put in a DIN power socket too, for occasional trickle charging and to run my air pump. Since I got stuck with a puncture a few years ago I carry it in the top box all the time as well as sticky string.
    I'm thinking of getting one of those denali sound bombs alright, but I think crash bars will be the next mod. Sw motech and givi do reasonably priced ones but altrider do a really sturdy looking set but they are a lot more expensive. Also need a new helmet and boots but I'm skint!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

I'm thinking of getting one of those denali sound bombs alright, but I think crash bars will be the next mod. Sw motech and givi do reasonably priced ones but altrider do a really sturdy looking set but they are a lot more expensive. Also need a new helmet and boots but I'm skint!

Black Friday is coming lad!

• Advertisement

I bought the mini Bomb and it's..............o.k.

I did however pick up a set of used 5-series twin horns from a scrappy and by jingo but they're good. (off the battery on the bench at any rate).

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

Lol she's in like flynn my mate as well ya know!!
    Anyone doing spark erosion about you? No experience of it myself.
    Time to get out the centre punch and bless yourself!! You'll make a necklace pendant out of the bastard once you free it Galway!:D

Lolz.

Well unannounced visitors meant I only got an hour in the garage at the weekend, and at least there's progress. I killed one brand new bit, and even after resharpening it wasn't going anywhere. Never a shop selling Cobalt bits on a Sunday when you went them :p

this could take a while.....
    1. Aforementioned (now burnt out crater) of a hole....
    2. 10mm dia drill guide, over the hole
    3. 4mm dia drill bush which (just about...) sits in the hole, so centring the bit....
    4. ...sharp intake of breath, cutting fluid everywhere...and get cracking...
    5. new hole, fairly well centred.... but got about 12mm down before the bit cried halt...
    6. ...Tune in Next Week when I get back to the F-er..... :mad
    :

494540.png

Ode To The Motorist

Yer laughin Galway, if you can stay central it's game ball. Nice set up there.
    The hole is blind yeah?

Yer laughin Galway, if you can stay central it's game ball. Nice set up there.
    The hole is blind yeah?

yeah, blind. And tight to the case as as well so the chuck is virtually up against it....

Ode To The Motorist

So I bought a new "cover" for my top box and fitted it today, original was very tired looking, scratches, chips etc. Again I have to commend givi, you can swap the lid and change the colour of your top box lid on the V46 for 20 bucks, who knew.

494584.jpg

494585.jpg

So I bought a new "cover" for my top box and fitted it today, original was very tired looking, scratches, chips etc. Again I have to commend givi, you can swap the lid and change the colour of your top box lid on the V46 for 20 bucks, who knew.

494584.jpg

494585.jpg

Nice lights on the top box

• Advertisement

yeah, blind. And tight to the case as as well so the chuck is virtually up against it....
    ......So.....:eek:?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭emo72

Nice lights on the top box

Any links to where you get them

emo72 wrote: »

There was a lad on here before had them on his V-Strom, bought them here if i remember correctly, Deckard Shaw was the username

https://admorelighting.com/

Persuaded the seized in bearing remnants to go to linkage heaven.
      20191103-191827.jpg

20191109-154102.jpg
      Off on their merry way to the coaters

20191111-213031.jpg
      Bits! Gel insert on the way too.

DIY, it cost me around 20 euro. Led strips and a brake light flasher (optional) from amazon. Wiring and connectors from halfords. Duck tape to tidy it all up.

It took about 1 hour to install, my mate and fellow boardie who's good with electrics gave me a dig out, I could have done it myself but would have taken longer. We also set it up so I can add more led strips later.

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭emo72

DIY, it cost me around 20 euro. Led strips and a brake light flasher (optional) from amazon. Wiring and connectors from halfords. Duck tape to tidy it all up.

It took about 1 hour to install, my mate and fellow boardie who's good with electrics gave me a dig out, I could have done it myself but would have taken longer. We also set it up so I can add more led strips later.

Was actually thinking of the givi replacement lid itself.

Was actually thinking of the givi replacement lid itself.

Ah, sorry.

https://www.motoabbigliamento.it/en/

20191116-171644.jpg
      Eight bearings seven bush's, chain buffer, powder all in just under 250 squid:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭newmember2

20191116-171644.jpg
      Eight bearings seven bush's, chain buffer, powder all in just under 250 squid:)

Lookin well, haven't been following, have you done anything with the rest of it and what is it?

EDIT: Fully floater - is that Suzuki?

......So.....:eek:?

Not going well. Might have to Go Nuclear with it.

Brand new bits, incl Carbide, got me about 10mm down....and we're just creating heat atmo. Another 10mm needed.

So, Plan A (revised for now), is fix the other MF engine on the bench and come back to it when I get time. On principle alone I won't give up yet.

So, for now I'm at this instead :

495554.png

Ode To The Motorist

Brand new bits, incl Carbide, got me about 10mm down....and we're just creating heat atmo. Another 10mm needed.

So, Plan A (revised for now), is fix the other MF engine on the bench and come back to it when I get time. On principle alone I won't give up yet.

495554.png

Single cylinder maxi scoot of some kind Galway!? What's needing doing?

Bastard stainless fastener eh! No doubt you'll drill grind or erode it to hell and back;)

495554.png

Are you fitting one of those scooter engine upgrade kits? (Genuine Question)

Single cylinder maxi scoot of some kind Galway!? What's needing doing?

Bastard stainless fastener eh! No doubt you'll drill grind or erode it to hell and back;)

Yeah, Aprilia Atlantic 500 engine. Oil pump went awol - plastic gear dissolved in petrol-contaminated oil in the sump. Which is a fault on these because the 'stat is set too high and it runs rich/cold mix most of the time and you get borewash which causes sump level to rise.....and the numpty who designed it made the oil pump gear out of.........one step away from cardboard tbh. Junk.

Oh, and, you can't buy shell bearings for it, just new crankcases.....which, if you want a giggle, are on Line 1 here: https://www.ultimateparts.net/aprilia/c.php?n=Crankcase-Aprilia-Atlantic-400-500-Sprint-2005,-2006-Aprilia-Parts-UK,-Worldwide-for-Aprilia-Scooters-and-Aprila-Motorcycle-1992-to-2013&i=22017

Are you fitting one of those scooter engine upgrade kits? (Genuine Question)
      The only way to upgrade this is with a 5" cutting disc....and do this:

495561.png

Then, go buy a T Max.

Seriously.

Ode To The Motorist

Yeah, Aprilia Atlantic 500 engine. Oil pump went awol - plastic gear dissolved in petrol-contaminated oil in the sump. Which is a fault on these because the 'stat is set too high and it runs rich/cold mix most of the time and you get borewash which causes sump level to rise.....and the numpty who designed it made the oil pump gear out of.........one step away from cardboard tbh. Junk.

Oh, and, you can't buy shell bearings for it, just new crankcases.....which, if you want a giggle, are on Line 1 here: https://www.ultimateparts.net/aprilia/c.php?n=Crankcase-Aprilia-Atlantic-400-500-Sprint-2005,-2006-Aprilia-Parts-UK,-Worldwide-for-Aprilia-Scooters-and-Aprila-Motorcycle-1992-to-2013&i=22017

495561.png

Then, go buy a T Max.

Seriously.

Jasus :eek:

newmember? wrote: »
      Lookin well, haven't been following, have you done anything with the rest of it and what is it?

EDIT: Fully floater - is that Suzuki?

Hey, yep it's an 89 dr750 big. Swiss import I bought a couple months back. Giving her a once over.
      So far I've done as per the pic, mated an oem busa exhaust on her ( good mod), wheels bearings, caliper n master rebuild yada yada working my way forwards:)

Tonight's messing made this
      20191117-135419.jpg

Into this
      IMG-20191118-222659.jpg
      Part was on backorder and like 80 some gbp. Feck that!
      Any works in the mix yourself new member?

• Advertisement

495561.png

Then, go buy a T Max.

Seriously.

Mmm is that cut one a donor or did you throw the aprilia out of the pram lol!
      I always question the presence of any plastic reciprocating parts inside the oily bits:(.
      Crazy they run that enriched they wash the oil. If it's any consolation I had a similar thing happen when a couple decades of bst33's doing the leaking needle valve weewe washed the oil and helped wreck the mains
      DSC-1856.jpg
      Overflow equipped floats pleaseeee! :)

Rear calipers a crudfest lol.

20191117-122855.jpg
      Peakaboo dust seal!:)

20191117-124111.jpg
      A shot of air had the pistons out easily thankfully.

20191117-124709.jpg
      Lovely!

20191117-161106.jpg
      Strip it bare ass

20191117-140406.jpg
      And give her a fizz bath.

IMG-20191119-200206.jpg

IMG-20191119-211335.jpg
      Not the best design of a caliper, need everything working a1 to perform but that should do.

Hmm they weren't very generous with the red rubber grease there :)

Scrap the cap!

You got that right:lol:
      Seems to me certain calipers tend to muck up seal seats with oxidation quicker than others.
      I have wondered if it some were clear anodised or perhaps some are made of an alloy grade less likely to oxidise?
      Either way these were as as bad as chewbaccas arse after a night on the Guinness. If I could fit a two piston opposed type in there I would.

20191117-140406.jpg
      And give her a fizz bath.

ooh, ultrasonic bath - noice !

Tell us about the one you have and what fluid you put in it. I bought a mickey mouse one a while ago and it's useless. Has yours a heating function ? And ever since they banned Freon it's even more useless!

What paint do you put on the calipers btw ? - I have a set of 3 Suzuki ones to do in a while as well.

Ode To The Motorist

..and that grease is harder to buy in qty than you think: nobody will post it.

I got a big tube of it a few years ago for a car I was working on, from a company in Cork.

I have enough now to see out the entire Internal Combustion Age methinks :pac:

Ode To The Motorist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Huh?
      Its simple to get.
      https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F331841244015

I got a big tube of it a few years ago for a car I was working on, from a company in Cork.

I have enough now to see out the entire Internal Combustion Age methinks :pac:

Or from sandyford

https://www.eurocarparts.com/en_ie/p/triple-qx-red-rubber-grease-500g-526770270?gclid=Cj0KCQiAiNnuBRD3ARIsAM8Kmlta26ah_skIeNRekKXrlrW1ndo5HK68X0e-VwQNSiNvS8QA2yfzKPsaAs-fEALw_wcB

About a year or so ago I got a 500g tub of it in Southside Motor Factors fairly cheap. I've used about 5g so far :pac:

Scrap the cap!

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭blade1

About a year or so ago I got a 500g tub of it in Southside Motor Factors fairly cheap. I've used about 5g so far :pac:

Why so?
      The grease I linked is a great all round grease and does most jobs on a bike.

Advertisement