Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just-eat.ie Discounts - No code requests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Animo wrote: »
    I tried it early and it had been used the site said

You can only use it once per account.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Any new codes? DUBCC15 not working

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭matrixf

Dubcc15 is still working just tried it

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Any chance DUBCC15 is a code specific to Dublin? Not a valid voucher for me in Limerick.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Any chance DUBCC15 is a code specific to Dublin? Not a valid voucher for me in Limerick.

I'm in cork and works for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

Not working in wicklow either

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭silverbella

Worked for me in Waterford on Saturday, don't have any others at the moment myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

In Limerick, just tested it and it worked.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

In Limerick, just tested it and it worked.

Odd.

Maybe Just-Eat have blocked my account from using vouchers? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Odd.

Maybe Just-Eat have blocked my account from using vouchers? :pac:

"My account", you mean you only have one? What are you some kind of amateur? :pac:

Seems all the Limerick JE affiliates have added a €2 delivery charge in the last while, guessing they must be the ones eating the cost of the codes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭dunworth1

"My account", you mean you only have one? What are you some kind of amateur? :pac:

Seems all the Limerick JE affiliates have added a €2 delivery charge in the last while, guessing they must be the ones eating the cost of the codes.

hence why ive been using marvin for the last while

I just can't be bothered logging in and out of multiple accounts. :o

As long as Four Seasons in Castletroy doesn't add a charge, I'll be happy. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Didn't even know you could get free delivery from take aways. We get charged 3 or 4 euro for delivery in Castlebar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Didn't even know you could get free delivery from take aways. We get charged 3 or 4 euro for delivery in Castlebar.

Lots of places near me are nominal fees like 1-1.50, lots of others are free for orders over €20, very few are over 2.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Didn't even know you could get free delivery from take aways.
    Some places have "walk in discounts", so the discount is really the delivery fee. These walk in discounts are often not on their facebook pages let alone the order pages, so people think they genuinely are getting "free" delivery as many would be unaware.

Of course there are no volunteers so the delivery cost is just bundled into the price. Many will have a min order quantity which covers the cost. If there is no "walk in discount" then people walking in are in effect subsidising the delivery costs as they are paying prices with delivery cost factored in. Some places give smaller portions of delivered food, or you get more when you walk in, I always get a big scoop of chips in the local chipper which often does not come with takeaway. A local chinese always throws in prawn crackers if I walk in, even if ordering small things.

Some do it as a way of sneakily evading paying taxes, since they hope people will feel obliged to tip the drivers more, or tip them at all, so they get away with paying them less wages, often off the books completely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

My local Chipper and Chinese are €2, while my local Pizza takeaway is €3.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 MarshMallows1

anyone have a code per chance? Thanks in advance!

anyone have a code per chance? Thanks in advance!

DUBCC15 is still working for me in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Atticus Jung

vickers209 wrote: »
    AER16

Just worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I got a few single use 15% codes from Just Eat at the Big Grill Festival last night. They must be used through the app when paying by card and are only valid till 23 August. If you want one then post below and I will PM one over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Muahahaha wrote: »
    I got a few single use 15% codes from Just Eat at the Big Grill Festival last night. They must be used through the app when paying by card and are only valid till 23 August. If you want one then post below and I will PM one over

I'd love one if you have a spare one please.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Gemma1982

I would really appreciate one

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Galadriel wrote: »
    I'd love one if you have a spare one please.
    Gemma1982 wrote: »
    I would really appreciate one

PMs sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

I would take one if you have any left, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I would love one too please

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

I would really appreciate one also if you still have any to spare, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fourinarow

Would appreciate one too!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Simon_K

I'd love one too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

would appreciate one also please, cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Was just Gona order food if you can send me one thanks a mill

Advertisement