Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza gate.

Options
  • 21-05-2020 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭

Discuss. I cannot for the life of me deny the links with sick pedophilia , from the emails to the so called artwork to the sick pedo bands that play there so much symbolism . This one has mountains of questions that need answering.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

What? :confused:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

Severe case of left browser open I'd say

Have we returned to 2016?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

Podesta emails . Look into it . It is real it has never been investigated properly. Comet Pizza. James Elfafante.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,648 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

youtube! wrote: »
    Podesta emails . Look into it . It is real it has never been investigated properly. Comet Pizza. James Elfafante.

It was so real that they disappeared an entire basement apparently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

Discuss. I cannot for the life of me deny the links with sick pedophilia , from the emails to the so called artwork to the sick pedo bands that play there so much symbolism . This one has mountains of questions that need answering.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/06/qanon-nothing-can-stop-what-is-coming/610567/

Might I suggest that you educate yourself be reading that article and you'll soon realize that pizzagate is a load of nonsense.

Overheal wrote: »
    It was so real that they disappeared an entire basement apparently

Explain spirit cooking? Explain the emails with quotes such as " we have a pizza here that is in poor health and not expected to survive the night" Explain the ****ed up murals they painted over ? Elefante is a Rothchild that is a fact also. This is one that is not going away , as for the basement Elefante lied in another interview when he said the was a basement where they stored food stuffs so who knows? Anyway even if no basement it could have been carried out somewhere else .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I prefer it by it's more common name - Battle of the Buffet.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If you'd post some specific links, that would be useful. I thought all of that was debunked years ago. Which emails are you referencing?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The last time this silliness reared it's head hear, the sum total of these suspicious emails was of the level that "cheese pizza" was code for abducted child.
    There was also a lot of people combing through some guys facebook photos and deliberately misinterpreting completely innocuous things.

It was very silly over all.

It was also a bit tragic that someone was dumb enough to take it seriously to the point of going to the pizza place with a gun.

• Advertisement

OK I will have to get some links together but it has been far from debunked I mean the guys instagram page alone with pictures of penis spouting out semen made out of Pizza and saying things like Cum down and enjoy our Pizza (boy ) or Pasta (girl) It has never been just explained away it happened it is still happening.

OK I will have to get some links together but it has been far from debunked I mean the guys instagram page alone with pictures of penis spouting out semen made out of Pizza and saying things like Cum down and enjoy our Pizza (boy ) or Pasta (girl) It has never been just explained away it happened it is still happening.
    Yes, that's the kind of thing I was refering to.

He had a racy tshirt = elaborate government pedo ring.

Why do you think that tshirt, if it exists, indicates a conspiracy?

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/06/qanon-nothing-can-stop-what-is-coming/610567/

Might I suggest that you educate yourself be reading that article and you'll soon realize that pizzagate is a load of nonsense.

Read the entire article , very scholarly very up it's own ass too and explained absolutely nothing , didn't disprove a single thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

If it doesn’t have adrenochrome, it aint pizza.

Ok It is all explained very well in this video, but be prepared it has undeniable truths not just about Pizzagate but many other disturbing truths about the elite and their penchant for murdering and abusing children. It is long but it is well worth watching, I will say that the dutch Narrator has an awfully annoying voice and her love of Trump does nothing for me but if you can get past that and just pick out the parts that are frankly way too coincidental to be anything other that what it is then you will get a lot from it .

I cannot seem to be able to embed the video but it is called

Fall of the Cabal get it on youtube before they remove it !

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭UpBack1234

Pizzagate is stupid and the people who give it credence are stupid. Thank you for coming to my tedtalk.

UpBack1234 wrote: »
    Pizzagate is stupid and the people who give it credence are stupid. Thank you for coming to my tedtalk.

Go and investigate first you bloody ostrich. Look into it properly there are too many coincidences .

• Registered Users Posts: 25,406 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I cannot seem to be able to embed the video but it is called

Fall of the Cabal get it on youtube before they remove it !

The one that's in 10 parts? 3 fecking hours??

The one that's in 10 parts? 3 fecking hours??

Yes and it is heavy going very disturbing but incredibly compelling viewing just try it a part at a time .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Debunking Fall Cabal by Janet Ossebaard

Even after a brief scan through you can start to see how silly it is. Debunked in timestamps. Every 30 seconds. Basically, everything in it is total bull****.

The Nal wrote: »
    Debunking Fall Cabal by Janet Ossebaard

Even after a brief scan through you can start to see how silly it is. Debunked in timestamps. Every 30 seconds. Basically, everything in it is total bull****.

Not the Pizza gate stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭circadian

Ok It is all explained very well in this video, but be prepared it has undeniable truths not just about Pizzagate but many other disturbing truths about the elite and their penchant for murdering and abusing children. It is long but it is well worth watching, I will say that the dutch Narrator has an awfully annoying voice and her love of Trump does nothing for me but if you can get past that and just pick out the parts that are frankly way too coincidental to be anything other that what it is then you will get a lot from it .

So you believe the elite murder and abuse children and choose to go down the pizza gate route rather than the Jeffrey Epstein route.

Strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Why the thumb nail of Trump? Is the Q positive?

Explain spirit cooking?

Spirit Cooking
    Song by Casey Spooner and Marina Abramović
    Available on

Apple Music
    Explain the emails with quotes such as " we have a pizza here that is in poor health and not expected to survive the night"

Does that warrant an explanation? Are you serious?

I have a coffee here. It is in poor health, and won't survive another 10 minutes. *slurp*

circadian wrote: »
    So you believe the elite murder and abuse children and choose to go down the pizza gate route rather than the Jeffrey Epstein route.

Strange.

Oh I believe it from all sources certainly do not discount epsteins pedo island!

Overheal wrote: »
    Spirit Cooking
    Song by Casey Spooner and Marina Abramović
    Available on

Apple Music

Does that warrant an explanation? Are you serious?

I have a coffee here. It is in poor health, and won't survive another 10 minutes. *slurp*

Explain the guys instagram page with tons of pics of kids in chains etc explain podesta art tastes ,

Explain the guys instagram page with tons of pics of kids in chains etc explain podesta art tastes ,

I don't really know what you are on about.

I know that Alex Jones and several other CT whackos pushed the theory along, until some nutjob unloaded an AR-15 into Comet Pizza, apparently out of frustration that he did not discover a basement therein, which was central to the theory holding water.

How can people explain them when you're not actually showing them?

Do you have a link that shows these " tons of pics of kids in chains etc "?

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    Do you have a link that shows these " tons of pics of kids in chains etc "?

No, thanks.

Advertisement