Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iherb

Options
  • 04-04-2013 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Im just wondering if anyones been using iherb? Looking at getting some optimum nutrition AmiN.O energy off them i can get 585g for 35 euro too my door. might get some other supplements too What are they like to deal with? Is Customs/Duty ever an issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

I always go for post option, as it's cheapest, it does take 2+ weeks though, but it's only $6
    I order food/health&beauty stuff ratehr than supps, but it's never been stopped, I gather that happens more often when you choose DHL option.
    I can pm you my referral code if you want it for discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭jigglypuffstuff

Ah i see well i suppose i could chance DHL as i need the supplement in a hurry. I would like the code too if its not too much hassle :p thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

i always go dhl as cant stand waiting

Typical order for me has the following -

- Flouride free toothpaste
    - Shampoo without SLS
    - Quest bars
    - Almond butter
    - Fish oils (mine and kids version)
    - Digestive enzymes
    - Probiotics (mine and kids version)
    - the might get the odd different product from month to month just to try it out e.g. loose leaf grean tea, the coco stick was a really good find and the emu oil really helped a skin condition my daughter had (both are super value)

Keep orders under €150 to avoid inport duty and box inspection every now and again is grand as delays it by about 2 days and the DHL guy that comes to my business will pop in to let me know anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭chopsey

Your personalized gift code, BFG765 is worth up to $10.00 off any order by a first-time customer.

just placed my own order and got this so if anyone wants it and is a first time buyer your welcome to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭amg-slurp

Used for first time this week.
    Quest bars, vitamin C, probiotics, digestive enzymes
    Ordered Sunday, had in my hand Wednesday.

Not bad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭colman1212

me too.... iherb is the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

cant see why its taken people so long to use it. Defo wayyyy cheaper than health food shops and generally you have a much better selection with access to really high quality products

Advertisement