Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bose QuietComfort QC35 II Bluetooth Headphones-Midnight Blue - Argos €225.99

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Bob24 wrote: »
    The Bose only supports SBC and AAC, and the Sony add AptX, AptX HD and LDAC to the mix. So the Sony have everything the Bose do and more in terms of codecs.

If you want Aptx LL with good audio and ANC, I think the next best choice is probably the Sennheiser Momentum Wireless 3, but that’s only if your source device supports the code.

I have the first gen QC35s and use them without noticing any lag, so assume the Sonys will be the same really... The Sonys seem to get listed as the best wireless earphones about at the moment so figured I'd add them to my (way too big) collection of headphones

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

my pair that I picked up today look to be returns as the box was resealed by Argos with a seal and the packaging and warranty books are gone
    Also the history has them previously connected to Roger's iPod Touch

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Skerries wrote: »
    my pair that I picked up today look to be returns as the box was resealed by Argos with a seal and the packaging and warranty books are gone

Well that's a complete balls.
    Straight back with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

Skerries wrote: »

Same thing happened to me in Omni last Friday, I returned them straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

I have a reservation for Swords to be used by close of business today if anyone wants it

• Advertisement
Advertisement