Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DontBanMe

Depends if we're one of the lucky first 5k or what interests you selected when you signed up too I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

I got the chocolate in December. I forgot to fill out the follow-up survey as I used a new email specifically for this service and forgot to check it. I just checked it now and the email address is riddled with spam emails! This is the only service I used this email for :/ Anyone else find the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Miike wrote: »
    I got the chocolate in December. I forgot to fill out the follow-up survey as I used a new email specifically for this service and forgot to check it. I just checked it now and the email address is riddled with spam emails! This is the only service I used this email for :/ Anyone else find the same?

Never got any survey !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Never got any survey !

I got the email to,so will see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

So this is probably an error that won't get fulfilled but...

Free Google Nest smart speaker from Vodafone. It seems legit, it's via Fónua who are contracted for accessories sales by Vodafone.

Use Code 45778S2VT7

Link

• Advertisement

So this is probably an error that won't get fulfilled but...

Free Google Nest smart speaker from Vodafone. It seems legit, it's via Fónua who are contracted for accessories sales by Vodafone.

Use Code 45778S2VT7

Link

Code does not work😜😜

Code does not work😜😜

Oh well, that ended abruptly! I have a confirmation email so will wait and see what happens.

Oh well, that ended abruptly! I have a confirmation email so will wait and see what happens.

One time use ..where did u get it from ?

One time use ..where did u get it from ?

It was sent from a friend who got it from a Vodafone employee supposedly. Other friends of mine used it successfully this morning so it wasn't one time use.

It was sent from a friend who got it from a Vodafone employee supposedly. Other friends of mine used it successfully this morning so it wasn't one time use.

Did probably just work for you...did you and your friend both use it ? Or just you...

• Advertisement

Did probably just work for you...did you and your friend both use it ? Or just you...

I know of at least 5 people who used the same code and got a confirmation email.

I know of at least 5 people who used the same code and got a confirmation email.

Great maybe its gone now...anyone else managed to use it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Great maybe its gone now...anyone else managed to use it ?

Just tried... no luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭snoopy84

No luck. Thanks though

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭ianob7

I got a confirmation email so we'll wait and see

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭d51984

Posting here. 30 dvds approx mixed films and kids. Dublin 17. Free to collect

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Plant a Tree for free and do something good for the environment (normally €4.80)
    As an added bonus, you get a certificate by email :)
    I entered my real address as I wasn't sure if it was posted or not, but I guess, given the nature of the site it was pretty obvious :o
    https://growmytree.com/en/
    Use code WALDFUERDIEUMWELT
    https://growmytree.com/en/products/1-baum-pflanzen
    General Terms and Conditions:

9.9: The campaign voucher is only intended for use by the person named on it. A transfer of the campaign voucher to third parties is excluded. The seller is entitled, but not obliged, to check the material entitlement of the respective voucher holder.
    With this tree package, 1 tree is planted in Nepal and Madagascar
    Small farmers in Nepal and Madagascar tend the young trees and can also draw their income from them.
    Screenshot-2021-01-25-Plant-1-tree-Tree-Friend.png

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

The search engine Ecosia.org does pretty much the same thing - they plant one tree for each search. They're legit, too, and they do respect your privacy.

Click on the arrow down on www.ecosia.org for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭jdon72

There’s an app called OLIO where people post stuff they want to give away for free

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Ben Done

• Registered Users Posts: 9,905 ✭✭✭thesandeman

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Darby_321

Got an email today from SampleIt to say i will be getting the January Joy Box. At least they let us know if we will should be expecting something or not

Darby_321 wrote: »
    Got an email today from SampleIt to say i will be getting the January Joy Box. At least they let us know if we will should be expecting something or not

Same here !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

Same here !

I'll add my name to that list - also got the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭jdon72

Darby_321 wrote: »

Anyone know what's in the January Joy box?

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DontBanMe

I'd like a box of joy! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Nothing for me just a little survey a few days ago asking did I smoke or was I interested in quitting products!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,267 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Nothing for me just a little survey a few days ago asking did I smoke or was I interested in quitting products!

I got that too. As a non-smoker, was a pretty quick survey to get through...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

dulpit wrote: »
    I got that too. As a non-smoker, was a pretty quick survey to get through...

I got it too, as a person who vapes I have my fingers crossed i get a box soon!

Advertisement