Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

DD1518 wrote: »
    My sample it box came this morning containing these two bars which I have to say are delicious not bad for a freebie.

Did it come via An Post, or a private company?

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

Mine also arrived this morning. I only got one bar, not sure why, possibly to due with household size (if I even told them that!) More than happy with one anyway!
    Not sure who delivered, knock on the door, and no sign of anyone when I opened. It's around the time for An Post so would guess it was them

• Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Did ye know they were going to receive something or did it just arrive?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭masterboy123

It seems i have missed this deal. Is it still going on? :pac:
    My sample it box came this morning containing these two bars which I have to say are delicious not bad for a freebie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

stdidit wrote: »
    Mine also arrived this morning. I only got one bar, not sure why, possibly to due with household size (if I even told them that!) More than happy with one anyway!
    Not sure who delivered, knock on the door, and no sign of anyone when I opened. It's around the time for An Post so would guess it was them

Same here just one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

Same here just one

Just the one here too, delivered by AnPost.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

possibly a mistake while packaging...someone put 2 instead of 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

It seems i have missed this deal. Is it still going on? :pac:

It looks like an ongoing thing, sign up at http://www.sampleit.ie/ and something(s) nice should arrive in due course!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Got one also, at least the card says it's only a sample until they get a proper box ready, was a little underwhelmed until I read that

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

Did ye know they were going to receive something or did it just arrive?

Mine just arrived, no notice, so a nice little surprise!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

https://www.facebook.com/SAMPLEITIRELAND/posts/135937051617803

According to their facebook page it went out to the first 5,000 people to register.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

Yeah was thinking it might be a mistake although I'll not complain got no word it was arriving just came in the letterbox early this morning. Still think they are sending out more samples it's well worth filling out the form and signing up for it doesn't take long.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Nothing for me and I'm a chocaholic :(

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭penelope2012

Mine came too a green and blacks bar which would cost up on €3 I am not complaining!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Nothing here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Seve OB wrote: »
    Nothing here :(

Or here......

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cvb03

Or here.....haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,075 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Mine just arrived, no notice, so a nice little surprise!

Me too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Complained too soon! Chocolate arrived this morning :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Complained too soon! Chocolate arrived this morning :-)

Same here. Was a nice offset to also receiving my broadband bill in the post.

• Advertisement

FanadMan wrote: »
    Same here. Was a nice offset to also receiving my broadband bill in the post.

They still send bills in the post?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭smodgley

Got mine today. did not last long !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭snowgal

Got mine yesterday too, havent opened it yet, tonight after dinner maybe. nice surprise to get!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I just got a photo of the package sent to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Girl_harbour

I got my bar, I seen online that only the first 5,000 got a bar for signing up so if you didnt get one that might be why?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

Bar arrived this morning. Nice little treat to get and I’m looking forward to seeing the full box if I’m in the right numbers to receive one!

Ordered the drinkaware glasses last week for family over the holidays. Hopefully they’ll arrive soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Mine came too a green and blacks bar which would cost up on €3 I am not complaining!!!

I got the same, a bar of Green & Blacks Organic milk chocolate.

Aleece2020 wrote: »
    Bar arrived this morning. Nice little treat to get and I’m looking forward to seeing the full box if I’m in the right numbers to receive one!

Ordered the drinkaware glasses last week for family over the holidays. Hopefully they’ll arrive soon.

my bar came also

thoses glasses look shocking, i didnt bothers ordering

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭bugsyb4

Never got one and signed up nice and early I thought on Nov 6th, when did everyone else sign up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Windywanderer

I received my chocolate today in the post. I signed up on 6th November

Advertisement