Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Done 2 of the Lique 1 upgrades:

1st pack - Sarabia 83
    2nd pack - Niang 77 - best in this pack was an 82 but he was one of 4 duplicates!!!

May chance one more or maybe better off doing the Nani as he will link with my CR7

Yeah, I did two of them as well. Nothing above 82. Will hold off on using my stock til Thursday’s upgrades.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,530 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

It's been crazy seeing how much they increase the stats of each new TOTS in order to keep packs being sold, we're now at a point where players in the minor league are as good as the best players from the first major leagues

9U5jps5.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Blazer wrote: »
    By all accounts Benzema is supposed to be a real gem. Every review I’ve read on him all raves about him

He’s a beast. His shooting is insane and there’s time’s where you feel sorry for the opponent because he literally runs into and bundles over top CB’s and doesn’t lose possession. Really packed out pulling him and Salah because I wouldn’t have had both otherwise. Play Salah at CAM and his acceleration is just so good in tight spaces.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Did one Ligue 1 upgrade.

Got nothing.

Had 9 of the 11 rares needed to do another.

Do one of the normal 81+ upgrades.

TOTS Lala and Bonnuci.

O....k....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Did one... Got 4 GK and a CB none above 80....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,530 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Nakata has somehow dropped from 270k to 180k in the 3 days since I bought him

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Nakata has somehow dropped from 270k to 180k in the 3 days since I bought him

Could be worse :) you could be me who has bought and sold CR7 twice today. Then Mbappe 3 times and Neymar twice and now have decided for one and for all to settle with tots CR7 and Dybala up front.
    And it only cost me about 2.3 million in tax.This is why I shouldn’t get tradable cards.
    I should ask EA to make all my cards untradeable as soon as I get them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Could be worse :) you could be me who has bought and sold CR7 twice today. Then Mbappe 3 times and Neymar twice and now have decided for one and for all to settle with tots CR7 and Dybala up front.
    And it only cost me about 2.3 million in tax.This is why I shouldn’t get tradable cards.
    I should ask EA to make all my cards untradeable as soon as I get them.

How do you make so much coins?? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Mr Moon wrote: »
    How do you make so much coins?? :eek:

Packing Neymar and Mbappe in the space of 2 days I’d say :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

More coins in a day than I’ve probably had in 10 years of FIFA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Did about 60 ligue 1 upgrades from the players I had in unassigned.

By Jesus creating those packs was a chore! But was great fun though opening all the picks

Didn’t hit any of the big 3 players

The tots players I got were

Di Maria
    Aouor
    Thiago Silva
    Marquinhos
    Andre x2
    Mandanda x2
    Rajkovic x3
    Abelhamid x2

Getting Aouor salvaged it a bit.

Used some of the duplicates to complete an 89 squad for moura and also did the Nani sbc.

So daft that cards like di Maria tots have better versions with fut birthday.

They shoulda just upgraded the wf like they did on the fut birthday cards.

Ah god I hate CR7s card.
    I just can’t use him since xmas and same for his tots card.
    Someone invent a time machine and take me back to 6pm yesterday and tell me to hang onto Neymar and Mbappe.

Bought Ben yedder tots

When I get dabbed and shushed in the wl this week I’ll have no complaints, I’ve brought it on myself :D

So I have just over 3 million in the account for the first time. I sold Aguero for 1.1 mil losing over a million coins in 5 weeks :(

I want to buy either mid Cruyff or mid Eusebio, has anyone tried them out and found a huge difference between them (other than the 5*WF)?

I was all for Cruyff until that Nani card came out and now I feel like building a team around him. Eusebio will green link to him.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Bought Ben yedder tots

When I get dabbed and shushed in the wl this week I’ll have no complaints, I’ve brought it on myself :D

I didn’t realise he has a 5* wf.
    Hmmm..I might try him myself lol :)
    I imagine red picks next week will be all leagues?

I didn’t realise he has a 5* wf.
    Hmmm..I might try him myself lol :)
    I imagine red picks next week will be all leagues?

You should, i was still using his otw and he was lethal. The fact he’s more expensive that tots mbappe and tots cr7 is a bit mental.

After work I’m gonna have a proper look at my team and see if I can work in tots Neymar, even on 7 chem his shooting goes to 99.

Would cost about 2.5 mil to upgrade from his headliner.

And yeah, best of tots will be this week, after that the red picks should be from any league with 17 wins guaranteeing you a pick from a top 5 league, that’s how it worked last year.

I haven't faced TOTS Ben Yedder yet. He looks lethal, his OTW was just ridiculous!!

So I have just over 3 million in the account for the first time. I sold Aguero for 1.1 mil losing over a million coins in 5 weeks :(

I want to buy either mid Cruyff or mid Eusebio, has anyone tried them out and found a huge difference between them (other than the 5*WF)?

I was all for Cruyff until that Nani card came out and now I feel like building a team around him. Eusebio will green link to him.

It all depends on how you play.
    Any version of Cryuff is amazing at CF/CAM , if playing as ST he’ll need a strong ST beside.
    Eusebio is basically another CR7 clone I find.
    Laser shot etc and guaranteed goals.
    If you like using skills you’ll actually love using Johan.
    If you just want your ST to score goals then Eusebio is your man

I haven't faced TOTS Ben Yedder yet. He looks lethal, his OTW was just ridiculous!!

Just bought him; hopefully he works great with Griezeman.

3640-D0-BB-5-D76-425-E-981-B-3-D0058-F58788.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

You have under 500k in coins - you must feel like a pauper lol

Boulders8 wrote: »
    You have under 500k in coins - you must feel like a pauper lol

I do lol.

Just had a quick game with him and he’s excellent.
    He’s exactly how I had expected Mbappe’s card to play like but it doesn’t so Ben Yedder is much much better.

Who surprised me as well is Payets card as a winger. It’s a fantastic card. And his long range finesse shots are brilliant.

Also changing out Petit for Mid Vieira :)

It all depends on how you play.
    Any version of Cryuff is amazing at CF/CAM , if playing as ST he’ll need a strong ST beside.
    Eusebio is basically another CR7 clone I find.
    Laser shot etc and guaranteed goals.
    If you like using skills you’ll actually love using Johan.
    If you just want your ST to score goals then Eusebio is your man

I’m no skiller. I try pass my way into the goal and the odd heel to hee,l ball roll here and there. Would he work with CR7 beside him or what type of striker to suit him with?

I’m no skiller. I try pass my way into the goal and the odd heel to hee,l ball roll here and there. Would he work with CR7 beside him or what type of striker to suit him with?

Christ Eusebio and CR7 up front together is the stuff of nightmares.
    You’ll be guaranteed rage quits on those :)

That’s some team!! Was going to ask if Payet is worth doing, you seemed to answer that.

That’s some team!! Was going to ask if Payet is worth doing, you seemed to answer that.

Yeah I only did him just to provide a link with Mbappe. But he has surprised me.
    I just scored a 30 yard finesse goal from him where he cut inside and then shot. Absolutely beautiful and he does this the whole time.
    I have an engine chem on him.

Yeah I only did him just to provide a link with Mbappe. But he has surprised me.
    I just scored a 30 yard finesse goal from him where he cut inside and then shot. Absolutely beautiful and he does this the whole time.
    I have an engine chem on him.

Sounds like what Mahrez does for me on the right side.

Sounds like what Mahrez does for me on the right side.

Exactly like him :)
    I’ve love Mahrez on the wing but Salah is untradeable and I’m actually getting to like him now. He’s not doing to skill past players etc but he does cut in and curl a finesse into the top corner from long ways out :)

Also Ben Yedder scored a hat trick before my opponent rage quit.
    I’ll be interested to see if he does as well as Son did last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hogey007 wrote: »
    So daft that cards like di Maria tots have better versions with fut birthday.

They shoulda just upgraded the wf like they did on the fut birthday cards.

But that would make a mockery of the Fut Birthday promo where the weak foot and skill move upgrades were the main attraction.

EDIT: I see that TOTS Di Maria's WF has indeed been upgraded from 2 star to 3 star. Now are you happy? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement