Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

10% cashback when buying through Currys online

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭the_galway_fry

Is it a once off only offer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭maik3n

Is it a once off only offer?
    I'd say she will probably come around again at some point, Christmas perhaps but it's hard to know when exactly. :cool:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Bought iPad Pro online last Wednesday.
    Arrived Friday.
    Cash back in account on Monday.

Smooth and hassle free process. Thanks Visa and OP for highlighting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,112 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Cash back received within a few days here too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mfield

I don’t see Curry’s listed on my rewards. Does that mean I can’t avail of the offer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭maik3n

mfield wrote: »
    I don’t see Curry’s listed on my rewards. Does that mean I can’t avail of the offer?
    I'm afraid so.
    I think the window has now closed. It may well come around again though.

Mind you, it has been suggested that offers are tailored to your shopping habits but I'm not quite sure about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,045 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I ordered through Currys online 10 days ago.

Still yet to even receive any delivery information, but have received 3 receipts of purchase.

Their customer services is possibly the worst I have ever experienced, as they have none. I cannot even ring them as I don't have a delivery tracking number to tell them about.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

maik3n wrote: »

Mind you, it has been suggested that offers are tailored to your shopping habits but I'm not quite sure about that.

It looks like it is.
    My UB Visa Debit offers page showed Currys, but my PTSB offers page didn't.

Advertisement