Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rachel Corrie, Irish ship on Collision Course with Israeli Navy Near Gaza

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Nodin wrote: »
    I've just shown official involment by both police and local authorities. Try addressing the facts.....perhaps if you stayed on just facts you wouldn't be caught out so often....

Adressing the facts? Once again are these so-called vigilante squads official state apparata? Police and local authority 'involvement' can be shown in a whole lot of things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

I've just shown official involment by both police and local authorities. Try addressing the facts.....perhaps if you stayed on just facts you wouldn't be caught out so often....

I love your posts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

prinz wrote: »
    Adressing the facts? Once again are these so-called vigilante squads official state apparata? Police and local authority 'involvement' can be shown in a whole lot of things.

Pathetic. Not unexpected, but pathetic.

If Dublin Corporation set up a squad designed to warn women of the "dangers" of mixing with black men, thats state involvement. If the Gardai co-operate with patrols by the corporation and/or volunteers thats further state involvement.

But go on, explain to me how it isn't, in regard to the facts I've already linked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Perhaps you should join Trócaire and wind up out there doing some real work.

Wouldn't have anything to do with a RC organisation.

Pathetic. Not unexpected, but pathetic..

Are they state employees? Has it been sanctioned from the top?

• Advertisement

Wouldn't have anything to do with a RC organisation.

Fair enough. But you will have something to do with an Islamic organisation though right?

Are they state employees? Has it been sanctioned from the top?

You're asking me if (a) the police are state employees and (b) a team set up by the municipality within its youth department are state employees and if that was "sanctioned from the top".....

Hmmmmmm. That well may a new low.

You're asking me if (a) the police are state employees and (b) a team set up by the municipality within its youth department are state employees and if that was "sanctioned from the top".....

Oh it's very easy to say someone is 'working with the police' etc. But like I said are these 'squads' official apparata of the Israeli state?

Oh it's very easy to say someone is 'working with the police' etc. But like I said are these 'squads' official apparata of the Israeli state?

How else would you describe this.....?
    The youth department of the Petah Tikva municipality set up today a special team to assist young girls in the habit of mingling with men from minorities | Einav Yossef-Zada, Ynet 14.09.09
    A special team in the youth department of the Petah Tikva municipality will locate [Jewish – DR] girls in the habit of meeting with men from minorities and will assist them.
    http://mondoweiss.net/2009/09/tel-aviv-suburb-starts-anti-miscegenation-patrol-to-assist-young-girls-in-the-habit-of-mingling-with-men-from-minorities.html

Fair enough. But you will have something to do with an Islamic organisation though right?
    I would see no problems helping out with this Jewish organisation if they needed assistance in breaking this illegal blockaid. .

• Advertisement

Jewish Agency project urges Israelis to report particulars of Jews 'in danger' of marrying non-Jews.

The 10-day Hebrew-language campaign has been mounted by MASA, a partnership between the Jewish Agency and the Israeli government that helps finance and market Israel programs for Diaspora Jews.
    It features images of missing-person posters, with Jewish-sounding names written along the bottom. The message is that assimilated Jews are "lost" persons who must be brought home, to Israel.
    http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/not-all-jews-appreciate-israel-s-new-anti-assimilation-campaign-1.8487

Please don't ask me if Israeli government finance means Israeli government finance....there isn't the right emoticon available at the moment...

Ignorant bumpkins.
    I would see no problems helping out with this Jewish organisation if they needed assistance in breaking this illegal blockaid. .

Fair enough. Good to see the inconsistent picking and choosing continuing then.

Ignorant bumpkins.

...who are employed by the Israeli state.

Please don't ask me if Israeli government finance means Israeli government finance....there isn't the right emoticon available at the moment...

Not long ago a FÁS supported agency was informing people of recruitment opportunities in the British Army. Is this now official Irish government policy?

Fair enough. Good to see the inconsistent picking and choosing continuing then.
    Would you regard them as "traitors" ?

http://friedensbewegung.zionismus.info/european-groups/

...who are employed by the Israeli state.

Lots of scum are employed by a lot of States.

Well said, I also would love to help them. That is exactly what I feel is needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

so whats the latest on the situation over there? have the Americans said anything on the subject?

Why would I regard them as traitors? :confused:

Offy wrote: »
    Well said, I also would love to help them. That is exactly what I feel is needed.

I thought thinking about Jews made you sick? :confused:

• Advertisement

Lots of scum are employed by a lot of States.

but unlike most states Israel publicy support these scum and sanction their scummy actions. Israel send their scum to do their scummy acts and thats different to most states.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

nuke the whole jewish state,that might just sort everything out.

I thought thinking about Jews made you sick? :confused:

Yes it did but I refuse to believe people cannot change. I long to see that change.

Not long ago a FÁS supported agency was informing people of recruitment opportunities in the British Army. Is this now official Irish government policy?

1 email was sent as an error.

So far I've shown -

1 - On going Police co-operation with these squads on the streets, and in lectures in the class room.

2 - A department of local goverment setting up its own anti-miscegnation squad

3 - An Israeli Government funded advert that seeks to stigmatise Jews who marry non-Jews as being somehow "lost", which caused widespread offence to Jew and gentile alike.

Your serial dishonesty when caught out is rather telling.

drdeadlift wrote: »

You obviously never set foot out there, The place is about 1/2 the size of Ireland with different communities living on top of each other :eek:
    Why would I regard them as traitors? :confused:
    Because they oppose current Israeli policies on Gaza

drdeadlift wrote: »

Israel is not representative of all Jews. Calling it the "Jewish state" is thus inaccurate. Calls for nuking anything are unhelpful.
    Offy wrote:
    Yes it did but I refuse to believe people cannot change. I long to see that change. ..

Jews are not the problem. Israeli jews are not the problem. Certain people with certain attitudes are the problem.

Your serial dishonesty when caught out is rather telling.

Yeah, yeah whatever. Personal remarks again, and not for the first time.
    Because they oppose current Israeli policies on Gaza

...and? :confused: Oh, of course, once again if I don't condemn Israel at least once an hour I must be 100% behind Israel.:rolleyes:
    Jews are not the problem. Israeli jews are not the problem. Certain people with certain attitudes are the problem.

Ironic that this is exactly my point to the same poster.

Yeah, yeah whatever. Personal remarks again, and not for the first time.

...and? :confused: Oh, of course, once again if I don't condemn Israel at least once an hour I must be 100% behind Israel.:rolleyes:

Ironic that this is exactly my point to the same poster.

Previously I worked for Jews from America, they are no different in the way they think they are better than us. Im speaking from first hand experence, what are you speaking from?

Offy wrote: »
    Previously I worked for Jews from America, they are no different in the way they think they are better than us. Im speaking from first hand experence, what are you speaking from?

So you are keeping with your 'Jews R evil' theme. Nice.

I am speaking from personal experience too. Friends. Jews from Israel, Ireland and the States ;)

• Advertisement

So you are keeping with your 'Jews R evil' theme. Nice.

I am speaking from personal experience too. Friends. Jews from Israel, Ireland and the States ;)

I certainly believe the Jews that killed the aid workers are evil, perhaps you would like to disagree?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement