Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I have you as one of my stronger village leans, but this is dodgy AF.

CFDs almost always end in a bad way

Because standard lynches always end in a good way.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I have you as one of my stronger village leans, but this is dodgy AF.

CFDs almost always end in a bad way

Because I think I’m a gonner, Eva and I don’t want to go.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Phil. I don’t get why you don’t get why I voted Doris yesterday.

Riona was also taken out of Brendan’s votes and I think that was tactical too.

What’s your opinion on those that voted you? Are they all good?

I cant see all the wolves lumping on me..... maybe 1. Conor is my bet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Because standard lynches always end in a good way.

The info out of bad standard lynches is preferable to info out of cfds

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    So either you won a prize of some sort or this was the bomb squad?

Hey Jake, what’s up amigo? Looks like you left us in the middle of a conversation..... This was in response to Islas “injury” that was just a note of an injury that Appears to do absolutely nothing.

I’m surprised brenden isn’t around to defend himself. Going for quiet “this doesn’t feel right” guilt the village strategy , a wolf hoping a CFD will Dave then or a villager accepting their fate? Hmmm , lack of response is unsettling but I am not sure in a good or bad way.

Phil’s convulsion into action after last nights vote is suspect but he has gotten more engaged this afternoon

Desmond has gone full rabbit hole on the Phil voters, I sort of think it might be just a misguided villager

Brendans muted response to being on chopping block is odd. Not really making much of a defence which is a good wolf tactic to unsettle people. Always unsettling to see a person get lynched with no defence! Considering how active he was yesterday it’s a very sharp change.

Orla - I have wondered if maybe she is SK and it’s gotten a bit over whelming but don’t know what to make of her

This is not so much an FFA more a summary of where I am at. I’ve voted in a manner that’s gonna cause me trouble later but I’m ok with that. I haven’t had a chance to look back over the days events and thus far my gut says Isla and Brendan but I haven’t been able to Look over their posts to be fair. Like last night I don’t feel ready to condemn somebody, that’s gonna make Dessie’s head spin but again, I’m ok with it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    How have I been inconsistent?

I've already outlined how you keep contradicting yourself. Now you do a FFA with me on top, then vote for your number 2.

I think your village, but you're not helping your own case.

I'm not gonna bother with your conversation any more because it's just distracting me from paying attention to people who actually seem to be adding value to the group

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Now I don't really like this from Steve, but in reality do I think a wolf would suggest this? Probably not. However, a wolf might be willing to back it, such as Barbara. That idea is hurt by the fact that numerous people said they would not back a policy lynch so it was not like Barbara was going into the gang.

It’s looking like Orla will get lynched

but your list has orla and brendan on top. why are you a goner?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

You’re fourth on the FFAs though.

Honestly, I’m even happier with my vote on you now. The only time people try causing last minute chaos is when they are making a play to protect a wolfie ally. And much like a “policy lynch”, it gives the wolves an out at a latter date when asked to explain their votes.

I cant see all the wolves lumping on me..... maybe 1. Conor is my bet

Conor had brene top of his ffa yet was last to vote me......

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Well still active still here been in and out all day unlike yourself Derry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I've been in plenty of games where I thought I was a goner. Plenty of mentions of isla, in qty if not ffa votes. Need more than that to suss her.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    It’s looking like Orla will get lynched

Orla isnt acting wolfy..... shes an easy target

now that is interesting. This is information that's actually useful.

Conor. Care to elaborate on why you moved off an almost definite brendan lynch onto an almost phil lynch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

If he left it to last min did he know you would get voted off?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

That’s my point, now she is making it easy for the wolves but I really don’t think she’s a wolf

Agreed. she's acting mental, but not wolfy. I'll be looking into everyone's reasoning for their votes on her tomorrow.

Liam WW wrote: »
    I've been in plenty of games where I thought I was a goner. Plenty of mentions of isla, in qty if not ffa votes. Need more than that to suss her.

Sure i was about to be lynched outta nowhere yesterday when bren was top of FFA.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

giphy.gif

Steve WW has been blasted to oblivion.

Steve WW was Yin Yang, an Expendable NRV.

Jet-Li-Yin-Yang-Expendables-2.jpeg

now that is interesting. This is information that's actually useful.

Conor. Care to elaborate on why you moved off an almost definite brendan lynch onto an almost phil lynch?

I said it earlier

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

but your list has orla and brendan on top. why are you a goner?

Just feel like I could be :(

And it’s not OMGUS, Gertrude. I genuinely feel you are bad. And even though I’ve put a vote on you, it’s not going to register as ALL my abilities are hindered due to being injured. If I want you gone, I need numbers supporting me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW