Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Okay now I say well played Brendan. And this time I mean it :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Right I’ve not been much use so far, but to prevent wasting a day and lynching me, I am roled villager. I’ll tell you who if you want me to. I will now be taken out in the morning so you don’t need to waste time on me.

Why would you offer to come out like that? If you have no powers then maybe, but if you still have stuff you can do then don't. Although at this point....:rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Team SK hunting villagers is still good for the wolves though

So we only down to 14 players now. 9 villagers, 3 wolves and 2sk and we still have most of our power roles. The future is still okay

Aw crap! Should I not have outed myself?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Right I’ve not been much use so far, but to prevent wasting a day and lynching me, I am roled villager. I’ll tell you who if you want me to. I will now be taken out in the morning so you don’t need to waste time on me.

Sure go on. Tell us?

Doris WW wrote: »
    Why would you offer to come out like that? If you have no powers then maybe, but if you still have stuff you can do then don't. Although at this point....:rolleyes:

I’ll only say who I am if it’s needed to convince you not to mislynch me.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Well done to whoever is the BG! Also give the BG knowledge of someone who is not a wolf (still possible SK though). Bye Wendy.

As for Catwoman stealing a power - I suppose we have no way of knowing if this is a good / bad power?

I'm hoping good. I see this as an opportunity for the village.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Sure go on. Tell us?

Why? To help your wolfie buddies decide if I’m worth killing?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Hold off on telling us just yet Brendan, until we as a group decide whether its good for the village or not.

Catwoman has stolen someones powers - if this is someone good, can the person who has lost their power please come out

If its bad powers shes taken where does that leave the wolf/SK that shes stolen from? Poison Ivy would be the most obvious one I think

If Brendan is a wolf then this is a next level play. If he's really rolled then let the evils sort him out and if he's vanilla, let the evils sort him out and we laugh at them afterwards.

If you are rolled and have info though, maybe consider dropping it at x:59 tomorrow morning :)

Hmmmm. I see that Brendan has powers. Maybe... Bit we shall find out either way at some stage. I'm going to give Brendan then benefit of the doubt for now.

Just to add..

1) If these are a one time power, best to use it before the SK or the Wolves take you out.

2) If you have used these powers and you are now a villager, tell the village who you were if someone else is revealed with powers to help the village.

• Advertisement

Why? To help your wolfie buddies decide if I’m worth killing?

No, it’s because I found it very odd for you to come out like that. You’re up to something, good or bad, we don’t know.

So heres what I know

Orla was not protected by Batman - can only lead me to believe she is a baddie

The Joker is one of Henry or Jake - Henry would be my bet

The Penguin is one of Doris , Gertrude , Holly

Conor WW wrote: »
    So heres what I know

Which baddie are you Con?

Interesting. Would be surprised if it was Doris so that leaves me with Holly. Ties in with Wendy's thinking

I'm not a baddie but I know the above to be indisputable facts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

So heres what I know

I am doing way too much skimming for my liking in this.

Will try and look into Henry & Holly if I can.

Anyone willing to claim they lost their powers?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Awh Jesus I fell asleep last night and had intended on waking up at 7am but I didn’t wake up to my alarm. RIP Wendy, I knew you were one of the good ones :(

I’m just having a coffee now and going to read over all of Wendy’s findings. This is crazy, Day3 and we haven’t got one proper baddie kill. The numbers are narrower big time, we just need to get one right in the lynch later and it will give us more time and hopefully the pieces will start fitting together.

To be honest I’m not against believing Brendan’s role claim, he has so few posts and no offence Brendan but when I did notes last night all I wrote for yours was garbage :o

So is it either a RV staying low to hide themselves or a rolled baddie trying to stay low?? I’d be willing to look away from him for tonight anyway as surely if it’s true he’ll be taken out in the morning anyway?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Brendan if you are telling the truth, no need to reveal your role yet, wait until before the munch / sk kill tomorrow.

In relation to Catwoman stealing powers - I wonder if there is a way to work out which power will be missed today? As far as I can see the only power announced on thread is Poison Ivy's? So if no flowers today it is her? Are there any other wolf powers left?

Brendan if you are telling the truth, no need to reveal your role yet, wait until before the munch / sk kill tomorrow.

In relation to Catwoman stealing powers - I wonder if there is a way to work out which power will be missed today? As far as I can see the only power announced on thread is Poison Ivy's? So if no flowers today it is her? Are there any other wolf powers left?

Alfreds also had a power

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Oy Eva, you were supposed to keep me company :(

Awww no Wendy I’m so sorry :(

• Advertisement

That makes sense and I see what you are saying, but....isnt possible she had just not logged on yet to carry out her delivery or do you think it's time based?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    That makes sense and I see what you are saying, but....isnt possible she had just not logged on yet to carry out her delivery or do you think it's time based?

It is usually around 11 I think?

Alfreds also had a power

Yes but I was talking about wolf powers. There a good few RV's with powers so hopefully Catwoman blocked a wolf power

This one was posted bang on 11am
    Someone has been poisoned

Poison Ivy has been a busy girl! It would seem two Citizens of Gotham have been hospitalized showing symptoms of a very specific type of poison. They were also recipients of flower deliveries this morning.
    th?id=OIP.uR2KANk3S_m04wfz30b8ywHaDv

Desmond WW received a Rose

Abigail WW received an Orchid

Both Gotham residents' symptoms started to show almost immediately. One's will subside by lynch time, the other will not be so lucky.

This one at 11.07am but BH says this was late due to traffic

Someone has been poisoned

22014121._SX540_.png
    Poison Ivy has been a busy girl! It would seem another two Citizens of Gotham have been hospitalized showing symptoms of a very specific type of poison. They were once again recipients of flower deliveries this morning. (Sorry taffic caused the delay).

Phil WW recieved a Rose

Jake WW received an Orchid

Both Gotham residents' symptoms started to show almost immediately. One's will subside at the end of the day phase, the other will not be so luck.

Yes but I was talking about wolf powers. There a good few RV's with powers so hopefully Catwoman blocked a wolf power

Could have easily stolen something from team goodie by accident. But hopefully not.

So heres what I know

Conor why do you think Orla wasn’t protected?

Actually..........
    Just say,
    If Catwoman stole Poison Ivys ability (if she did)
    And if this is a one off power.
    Then Cstwoman knows who Poison Ivy is and can identify her!

So heres what I know

Are we just ignoring this?

At least Gertie acknowledged it, Holly completely ignored it and Jake accused me.

Are we just ignoring this?

At least Gertie acknowledged it, Holly completely ignored it and Jake accused me.

I didn’t, I’m trying to play catch up and trying to understand your line of thinking :o

Why are you so sure Doris wasn’t protected? Assuming that was the munch failing no? Unless the BG protected somebody else and the wolves chose them

• Advertisement

No wasn't ignoring it Conor was working on the Catwoman theory and then coming back to it.

Advertisement