Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Jaysus will you relax, someone announced they got a prize and immediately you go to suspicious mode.

Let's hear more before we rush to judgement either way, particularly when you were b1tching about people wolf reading you for flip flopping on number revealing

Will I relax? How about you look in the mirror!

The whole point of this game is to be suspicious. I find your response to me being suspicious very overdramatic. I just asked a question...

I wasn't bitching. I was simply making a point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Any update doris i gotta go

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    She could be but in the absence of any evidence on anyone it’s a reasonable indicator of villageness. At the very least it would buy her a pass for today

I agree with this, though it will depend on what Doris says the prize is, and what the end result is.

But for today I'd be happy to put Doris in the not lynch pile with our two poisoned parties

She could be but in the absence of any evidence on anyone it’s a reasonable indicator of villageness. At the very least it would buy her a pass for today

For reference, that would have been a reasonable response.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Will I relax? How about you look in the mirror!

The whole point of this game is to be suspicious. I find your response to me being suspicious very overdramatic. I just asked a question...

I wasn't bitching. I was simply making a point.

No the whole point of the game is for the villagers to find wolves. Someone announcing they won a prize doesn't make them suspicious.

What they do with it might though.

• Advertisement

You’re missing the point. If they know for a fact that numbers 13-20 are taken by villagers it allows them to pretty much own the other half of the board!

If we would have done it from the beginning, we could have prevented that happening at all and picked every 3rd number. Instead, we picked 11-18 nearly!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

You’re missing the point. If they know for a fact that numbers 13-20 are taken by villagers it allows them to pretty much own the other half of the board!

You said they would be never more than 3 from winning, which I pointed out as incorrect.

Numbers 14-20 weren't the only ones taken so as long as two villagers went between 4-10 then the wolves don't own half the board.

No the whole point of the game is for the villagers to find wolves. Someone announcing they won a prize doesn't make them suspicious.

What they do with it might though.

I didn't say her announcing it was suspicious.

I said you saying it was great news was strange, because she could be a Rogue who won the prize, which is not great news for the village.

Your whole take on the situation is very strange.

So before I go, is it possible poison lady knew who she was giving the fake poion to, to throw us off? ill be back later

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

We’ll know better for tomorrow’s competition. Keep an eye on any weather apps or anything the mods fire up that shows the time. It may be at one o’c again tomorrow because that’s when most might have their lunch break.

• Advertisement

I will be away for the majority of the day.

Doris, I hope you're good, and your prize is useful to us.

Wendy you seem very on edge and are currently the only person I have a read on, you'll be top of my lynch list for now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Sorry for the delay guys, I'm trying to double task with actual real life work.

I've won a protect for the next 12 hours so it should save someone from the munch in the morning. Not sure who to put it on but I have to decide before the lynch tonight. I've some thinking to do before then. Happy to entertain suggestions but ultimately I'll be the one making the decision.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

So 4-6, 8-10 and 18-20 were unclaimed. Worst case is that the wolves chose 5, 9 and 19, assuming that all those who claimed were good. Complete worst case is that 3, 7 and 11 are all wolves, and that the number was somewhere there. Then they would have half the board locked up.

I didn't say her announcing it was suspicious.

I said you saying it was great news was strange, because she could be a Rogue who won the prize, which is not great news for the village.

Your whole take on the situation is very strange.

It's great news as Doris is now tied to the prize, so whatever she says it is will either make us trust her more or out her as a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

A Medic has acted

A Citizen of Gotham City was stricken down by a potentially deadly virus. Although another may have also claimed such a predicament the vilagers ex-special forces medic Alfred has made his selection and treatment has been administered.

tumblr_oqbkhlzr4T1r5zq6ao2_500.gif

Abigail WW is no longer showing any symptoms of infection.

I will be away for the majority of the day.

Doris, I hope you're good, and your prize is useful to us.

Wendy you seem very on edge and are currently the only person I have a read on, you'll be top of my lynch list for now.

You should probably ISO me first Henry ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

It's great news as Doris is now tied to the prize, so whatever she says it is will either make us trust her more or out her as a wolf.

Yeah, I think the fact she admitted winning is a win for village.

Doris WW wrote: »

I've won a protect for the next 12 hours so it should save someone from the munch in the morning. Not sure who to put it on but I have to decide before the lynch tonight. I've some thinking to do before then. Happy to entertain suggestions but ultimately I'll be the one making the decision.

12 hrs won't cover till the munch though, even if you submitted at 8.59pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    A Medic has acted

A Citizen of Gotham City was stricken down by a potentially deadly virus. Although another may have also claimed such a predicament the vilagers ex-special forces medic Alfred has made his selection and treatment has been administered.

Is Desmond dead then?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

This is wrong, 12 hours would only cover lynch

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Guys,

I won the prize, I'm just double checking with the mods before I say anything more.

Doris

What did you win, and how long do we have to decide on how best to use it?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Is Desmond dead then?

If Des has been real poisoned then yeah.

If fake poisoned, then no.

That's fine, but your response to me was so overboard that I find it impossible to ignore. No reasonable person would react that way to a simple question.

What do you mean by ISO?

I really have to go now. I will try to get on line when I am home from work.

That's fine, but your response to me was so overboard that I find it impossible to ignore. No reasonable person would react that way to a simple question.

What do you mean by ISO?

To look at my posts in isolation :)

Ironically you're the one that seems on edge though Henners.

But I won't hold it against you, yet anyways.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

That’s true. Unless Doris feels strongly about someone to save from lynch then I wonder if she can put order in after 10pm tonight? Just throwing ideas out to you Doris so you can ask. But don’t say who. Trust your own instincts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Well the PM specifically said it didn't cover the lynch or poison and did cover the munch. So even if the 12 hour thing wasn't totally correct they've confirmed with me that it covers the munch so I'm happy enough with that.

Well the PM specifically said it didn't cover the lynch or poison and did cover the munch. So even if the 12 hour thing wasn't totally correct they've confirmed with me that it covers the munch so I'm happy enough with that.

Ok fair enough, just wanted to point out the timing thing just in case.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    A Medic has acted

Oh wow, that was stupid, medic had till 9pm no? Why make a decision at this point is bizarre!

Btw Liam is wolf 2 for when I die

NRV + Is basically a role not listed in the OP, I have one of those! I'm dead tonight so might aswell reveal that bit now :(

• Advertisement

To look at my posts in isolation :)

Ironically you're the one that seems on edge though Henners.

But I won't hold it against you, yet anyways.

God! I'll never get to work with this game!

Ok, I certainly won't have the time to do anything like that ISO.

I'm not on edge in any way. It's the first time I've had a chance to contribute to the game with some slight semblance of understanding. I'm asking simple questions where I notice things. Isn't that the basis of the whole game?

Anyway, I do really have to get back now, my lunch break was over 10 minutes ago.

Advertisement