Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Me what?

Seriously? You didn’t read the 4 or 5 posts before that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Seriously? You didn’t read the 4 or 5 posts before that?

You mean the massive multi quotes? No. I didn't read them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Are we settled on who shot Katie? I thought people were leaning towards the wolves shooting her. Although not sure that would make sense given what she'd said about Jake. So must have been Chandler.

Yeah Angus suggested the idea that the wolves shot Katie but it didn't make any sense to me. Based on what we now know, they knew her Role Oracle gift was a good one and she had pretty much spelled out what it did AND had been super clear that Jake was who she was suspicious of - he even tried to use that to clear himself. I can't see them taking that risk tbh.

Only other possibility is that the bullet last night was a chaos gift but again, seems unlikely that wolves would hand a bullet over to someone that might shoot one of them.

Are we settled on who shot Katie? I thought people were leaning towards the wolves shooting her. Although not sure that would make sense given what she'd said about Jake. So must have been Chandler.

I made a plea to the vig that if he wasn’t the one to shoot Katie that he should take a shot there and then as the sign that it was Barry/Mindy who shot otherwise do nothing. The vig did nothing so I’m taking that as his answer and he did shoot Katie.

You’re not the vig anyways.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I made a plea to the vig that if he wasn’t the one to shoot Katie that he should take a shot there and then as the sign that it was Barry/Mindy who shot otherwise do nothing. The vig did nothing so I’m taking that as his answer and he did shoot Katie.

You’re not the vig anyways.

tenor.gif?itemid=6082566

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Right so, no one paid any attention to my thoughts yesterday morning, but here are today’s just in case.

Abigail we can’t forget about her just because she didn’t vote. Why didn’t she vote? If she appears today she needs to explain. We also still need an explanation of her claim of the duck. Perhaps this is why she did a disappearing act yesterday as there is no possible explanation for that that paints her in a good light.

Have we worked out what the chaos was yesterday? I would have thought Katie but Gertie gave her the gift. Could there still be a gift in play that someone isn’t owning up to? What would there motives be for that?

Also we need to try and remember to search for the SK as well as the wolf’s. We don’t want to just take out the wolf’s for the SK and let him/her room to victory. I saw someone suggested it could be Conor but I’m not convinced. Any other theories?

Finally Isla. I like Isla. I’ll be very upset if she’s playing us. But the ffa thing isn’t painting you in a good light Isla :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

If anyone lynches me for that gif I'll be rather disappointed. For the teeth thing, or the FFA fine. I'd understand them.

This is odd. Makes me wonder are you mindy? Or were you Barry the dentist signaling to Mindy where to find you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Yeah Angus suggested the idea that the wolves shot Katie but it didn't make any sense to me. Based on what we now know, they knew her Role Oracle gift was a good one and she had pretty much spelled out what it did AND had been super clear that Jake was who she was suspicious of - he even tried to use that to clear himself. I can't see them taking that risk tbh.

Only other possibility is that the bullet last night was a chaos gift but again, seems unlikely that wolves would hand a bullet over to someone that might shoot one of them.

Did we have a chaos gift last night?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I got stick yesterday for posting a 2 person one. I waited until I had 3 yesterday. Hardly surprising

Stick for ffa1 I mean. I don’t even know what day it is anymore!

Ewan WW wrote: »
    This is odd. Makes me wonder are you mindy? Or were you Barry the dentist signaling to Mindy where to find you?

Barry Farber (Alpha Wolf) – Each day Barry has an opportunity to find Mindy. Should he be successful and find Mindy, he will convert Mindy to be his bride. Mindy has a gun and Barry has a shiny bullet.

I wouldn't be a particularly good Barry if I was signalling to Mindy. I would be the one who was looking for her, not the other way around.

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    You mean the massive multi quotes? No. I didn't read them.

22:53 in a reasonably small post, Phil asks did anyone else come to Jakes defense.

Next post I said I think someone did and I’d brb

Small post from Phil
    Small post from Holly
    Small post from angus
    Small post from Conor
    Small post from Phil
    Small post from Holly
    Reasonably condensed post from Derry
    Small post from Phil
    Multi quote from angus
    Multi quote from angus
    Multi quote from angus
    Small post from Conor
    Small post from Derry
    Multi quote from angus

Then mine which starts with the line, Steve, at the end. You telling me you were not reading why I would say that?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Did we have a chaos gift last night?

I don't think we did. Not sure what the story with that is.

One thing I noticed on my read back this morning was Angus remarked that it was very quiet at one point, #2149. This was after the Katie shooting, which as we know forced Jake to reveal. Could be wolves were in their BR discussing how to deal with that? Worth a look anyway.

22:53 in a reasonably small post, Phil asks did anyone else come to Jakes defense.

Next post I said I think someone did and I’d brb

Small post from Phil
    Small post from Holly
    Small post from angus
    Small post from Conor
    Small post from Phil
    Small post from Holly
    Reasonably condensed post from Derry
    Small post from Phil
    Multi quote from angus
    Multi quote from angus
    Multi quote from angus
    Small post from Conor
    Small post from Derry
    Multi quote from angus

Then mine which starts with the line, Steve, at the end. You telling me you were not reading why I would say that?

Honestly in the context of all the multiquoting, no, I didn't understand what you meant. Thanks for clearing that up.
    I disagree with your assertion that it was me defending Jake, it was more a case of me saying that I didn't believe that Conor didn't understand the storyline.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Morning folks. Jesus you've been busy. I need to catch up from like page 53. But i'm not gonna bother until after munch, just in case. Anyone wanna summarise what I've missed?

BTW just wanna get this out there.

I was feeling really uneasy lastnight thinking Angus was doing some really good work. So good that I felt super pocketed. If I go, check back on him.

Angus, I'm sorry, If I have time I'll be looking back into you.

I don't think we did. Not sure what the story with that is.

One thing I noticed on my read back this morning was Angus remarked that it was very quiet at one point, #2149. This was after the Katie shooting, which as we know forced Jake to reveal. Could be wolves were in their BR discussing how to deal with that? Worth a look anyway.

Sorry forgot toe add in the hyperlink to that post. Just went to look for it and not sure that stands up though because Jake had already tried to do his whole "I'm Marcel being forced to say this" routine.

Point stands though, so I'm now going to have a look at who was around after Katie was shot and before Jake's 'reveal'. See did anyone disappear who had been active etc. as it might be a sign of plotting.

Holly WW wrote: »
    BTW just wanna get this out there.

I was feeling really uneasy lastnight thinking Angus was doing some really good work. So good that I felt super pocketed. If I go, check back on him.

Angus, I'm sorry, If I have time I'll be looking back into you.

Ha! I've been looking at Angus hard this morning and one of my notes was Angus is either in Holly's pocket or is pocketing Holly.

Ha! I've been looking at Angus hard this morning and one of my notes was Angus is either in Holly's pocket or is pocketing Holly.

haha nice!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

What bothered me about angus was that i thought he was feeling wolfy about katie yesterday afternoon but was heavily cheerleading her after munch. I'm sure there were a couple of posts last night going mad about how great she was and her reads. It felt over keen.

I'm suspicious that he could use her reads to try and lynch village (her read of me was wolfy and I'm definitely village).

If I'm alive after munch I'll check back on the laptop.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I'm still feeling quite dejected after yesterday. Everything feels off to me.

Duck claim: think that needs sorting. Abigail
    Chick claim: Gabriel. This is my number one wolf suspect. Brendan can you talk to me a little about why you're okay with him or have you moved away from this thought now we know wolves have a list?

Conor makes me nervous
    Holly: something I read last night, I can't recall makes me think she's firmly village
    Derry: village or sk. I like his blunt style
    Isla: jesus woman. Gun to head...shoot her but I'm not sure

• Advertisement

Orla, do you know where Katie settled on you before she was ded

@Phil

When did Jake come out and claim he was Marcel. Not the gifs but actually say it?

Phil WW wrote: »

Chick claim: Gabriel. This is my number one wolf suspect. Brendan can you talk to me a little about why you're okay with him or have you moved away from this thought now we know wolves have a list?

Conor makes me nervous
    Holly: something I read last night, I can't recall makes me think she's firmly village

The feeling is mutual Phil. I'm reading back over your posts and you're making me nervous.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Orla, do you know where Katie settled on you before she was ded

I'll look back Phil. She ISO'd me, I responded and I'm not sure we had much interaction after that. I think I was near the top of her wolf list but not on her FFA.

Shoot me? That would be a poor move. At least you've got the gender right this time.
    They both lead to the same place. I think all 3 are saying if Katie bad then Gabs bad. As long as he is reading Katie as good at that moment - I am not sure if that is the case or not

Conor makes me nervous

@Phil

When did Jake come out and claim he was Marcel. Not the gifs but actually say it?

Literally the post before he said he was Ursula.

Orla WW wrote: »
    I'll look back Phil. She ISO'd me, I responded and I'm not sure we had much interaction after that. I think I was near the top of her wolf list but not on her FFA.

We had different reads on you. I was concerned she was being bias cause you were after her. I asked her to go back. I'll need to do this too

@Phil

In the walkie talkie message.
    I was the one who said it on thread "as proof" that I had spoken to him. *Hangs head*

So we could have had the real Marcel outed (if there is a marcel).

I think Gabriel has to stay down the list of suspects for me. I don’t think it would have been fair to give the evil team an alias name that is a big part of the show.

• Advertisement

In the walkie talkie message.
    I was the one who said it on thread "as proof" that I had spoken to him. *Hangs head*

And did he ask you who you were 1st?

Advertisement