Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Great game mods.

Congrats Lord and the wolves.

Commiserations village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Conor off to the "dentist" to get his wolfy fangs sharpened :p

I'm wondering when you reached that conclusion.

Went to bed last night and you seemed ready to try and go after Brendan. Then switched this morning, stating no one buys him as bad, and then he's immediately hit by the wolf. And hit again now. You were gearing up a plan before bed to hit Brendan, and then realized this morning you HAD to switch tactics. A hard, panicked double tap, on the person who seemed to trust me the most too.

Doris, final plea.

Don't just consider this munch, but consider the fact that if Brendan had died earlier (instead of blocking it via his BG power), who are the final four?

Me
    Conor
    You (who doesn't trust me)
    Riona (who literally voted for me, and did so while declaring her utter faith Conor was good).

If Brendan died at first munch this morning, it would have been me against conor against two people who had doubts about me. And even if you went after Riona over me (like you did), Conor could have munched either of us for the win. It was a final five who had more trust in Conor than they did in me, via a 3 vs 2 count. If Brendan had died this morning, a quartet of Me, you, Conor and Riona would NEVER have lynched Conor.

I'll also say this. If the idea is that you don't trust me because after five days, you can't figure out anything I've done wrong, then, literally, what else could I do? I've done what I can as an NRV. I wish I had gotten a power to back myself up, I wish I had gotten a weapon to prove good intentions. I wish I had bloody pushed harder against Conor earlier. But I never bandwagoned, I never led a villager to the slaughter. I offered what I could.

So yeah. I really can't say much more, can I? I've actually never been to a final three before. Nightmare this morning was that I'd have to make the final call, so don't envy you. :p

Conor, good game.

This is the post that swung it for Jake.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

When Doris voted for Conor, he was left at the mercy of Jake. Who did the noble thing and put him out of his misery.

With the last two standing, they looked at each other wondering what was next. Were the games over, well surely it had to be, right?
    With that, the force field over the arena began to crackle, like warm Baileys pored over ice! Military aircraft began to decent from the sky. They give a warm welcome to the victors before handing Jake a gun. He looked into Doris' eyes, uttering the word, "I never had any doubt, victory would be mine" before pulling the trigger.
    The 13 districts of Panem were once again under the control of the Capitol. As Snow retired to his palace, he announced the beginning of the 76th Hunger Games.

CAPITOL WIN!!!

latest?cb=20180603223207

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Yesssssss f**cking get it Lord I knew you would do it!!!!!

Guys you all played amazingly but Lord that was the performance of a lifetime! Such a well deserved win :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Lads. I'm sick :(

2 games, 2 village losses.

The heartbreak.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Love the graphic mods.

Really enjoyed the game, must learn to trust my instincts. Fixxxer I will believe you from now on!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Congrats to the smelly wolves :P

Ye really... REALLY wanted me dead lol with the stabbing and the eventual munching :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Big love to Lord though. That was a masterclass!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Guys you all played amazingly but Lord that was the performance of a lifetime! Such a well deserved win :)

Lord, I love you, Eva loves you, Skunk loves ya, Abi loves ya, Mick loves ya, Babs loves ya! Everyone loves ya!!!

Except maybe Conor and Doris and a few others! Great work Tesco!

• Advertisement

tusk wrote: »
    Lads. I'm sick :(

2 games, 2 village losses.

The heartbreak.

If it’s any consolation I have two village losses under my belt and one wolf win where I literally added nothing to the cause. Poor Lords back must be in bits from carrying my dead body to the finish line :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Yea well done Lord (not!!!)

Doris reset

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

;_;

Bravo Lordy a truly exceptional performace.

Also it was a fantastic game the mods put together, I really enjoyed it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Fantastic stuff Lordy and the rest of the wolves. I was the most biassed mod ever, I was willing you on. You nearly broke my heart with your "much cheaper" decision this morning. Whew!!!

TheSkunk wrote: »
    If it’s any consolation I have two village losses under my belt and one wolf win where I literally added nothing to the cause. Poor Lords back must be in bits from carrying my dead body to the finish line :P

Apologies about TS it was all my fault for being too hungover to relaise I needed to protect someone and as you had powers i would have done you, so your short game is on me

Apologies about TS it was all my fault for being too hungover to relaise I needed to protect someone and as you had powers i would have done you, so your short game is on me

Don’t be silly Mick, I done the exact same thing. Completely didn’t realise we could use our powers on night0 :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

All back rooms should be open to everyone.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote: »
    All back rooms should be open to everyone.

Any complaints address them to QB.

Wasn't me, no sirreee...

source.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

AND BREATHE!

Holy God, that was some 48 hours.

First off, utmost apologies to everyone I had to lie to and manipulate over the last day. Trying to tease some people along, after the whole Sonic/Tails betrayal made me feel guilty.

But if I'm honest, that was easily my favorite werewolf day I've ever had. Every bloody weapon that popped up yesterday made me nervous, every post I made made me scared I'd slip, and I was awake half the night trying to work out whether to hit Doris or Brendan this morning. Thought I'd blown it to when I realised it was going to come down to me, Connor and Doris.

I really thought it was over yesterday morning when I woke up to find Gert and Babs were about to leave me, and it was just a mad scramble over the last day, but thanks to the players and the mods for a game I'll remember for quite a while.

My nerves are shot. I'm going to get some sleep :pac:

(Jake cleaned and reset)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Lordy, that's scary man :eek: Touché.

QHc0v3H.gif

Hard luck village, we gave it a good shot.

That was a great game mods, just so much fun, thank you.

Original password restored for Brendan WW from 'conwaylegend'.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

That was champions league semi final level drama and comeback from Lord, well played Sir.

Great game mods and was played in great spirit as always.

Thanks for Locking me out of the forum QB, wish you’d locked me out of district 13 forum aswell!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Flirty Gertie password reset

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Frank WW reset

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Also great game Lord. Well done.
    As always, thanks mods!

Right...what's next? :D

Lord TSC wrote: »
    AND BREATHE!

Holy God, that was some 48 hours.

First off, utmost apologies to everyone I had to lie to and manipulate over the last day. Trying to tease some people along, after the whole Sonic/Tails betrayal made me feel guilty.

But if I'm honest, that was easily my favorite werewolf day I've ever had. Every bloody weapon that popped up yesterday made me nervous, every post I made made me scared I'd slip, and I was awake half the night trying to work out whether to hit Doris or Brendan this morning. Thought I'd blown it to when I realised it was going to come down to me, Connor and Doris.

I really thought it was over yesterday morning when I woke up to find Gert and Babs were about to leave me, and it was just a mad scramble over the last day, but thanks to the players and the mods for a game I'll remember for quite a while.

My nerves are shot. I'm going to get some sleep :pac:

(Jake cleaned and reset)

Well done Lord. If you hadn’t posted about why Conor would have went for Brendan then I would have defo lynched you so you won it for the wolves with that one post.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    As always, thanks mods!

June game sign up thread will be up soon once we finalise the date

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    As always, thanks mods!

I’m glad you asked, I didn’t want to seem too eager a beaver but was dying to know :P

There's the June game on the regular schedule (unknown theme at this time)

And coming up very shortly will be a second longer phase game, with tusk helping us mod a game for the first time :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Don't forget tonights peehs reveal!

Advertisement