Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I've gone through every permutation of how it could be brendan and I don't think it can be. Considered he might be the BG, get converted and bus his new wolf buddy Gertie but that doesn't explain why Angus saw Gertie as Gayle

Jake, you do run into bother with who you leave alive now, Brendan is the obvious choice,he doesn't suspect me at all but if I was the wolf I'd leave Doris alive, no question, she trusts me over you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Look it’s not me but I had looked through Jakes and said it wasn’t him, it has to be him though, cause I know it’s not me

Sure we’ll see who’s left after the munch.

I’d be very surprised if both of you are not here after munch

I've gone through every permutation of how it could be brendan and I don't think it can be. Considered he might be the BG, get converted and bus his new wolf buddy Gertie but that doesn't explain why Angus saw Gertie as Gayle

Jake, you do run into bother with who you leave alive now, Brendan is the obvious choice,he doesn't suspect me at all but if I was the wolf I'd leave Doris alive, no question, she trusts me over you

Would the mods let a RV be converted? Angus saw Gertie as Gale because that is who she was from the beginning, nothing to do with being converted

Doris WW wrote: »
    Would the mods let a RV be converted? Angus saw Gertie as Gale because that is who she was from the beginning, nothing to do with being converted

It doesn't stand up anyway, someone would have to have counter claimed Brendan, we had Frank from the start so its not like he could have killed someone early and stole the identity, hes legit

Well Jake 100% will and I'd say I'm 99.999999%

He actually wont get to choose either, whoever he was blocked from munching last nite is up for it tonite

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

sullivlo wrote: »
    tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

The village slept. One villager slept more heavily than others and when they tried to rouse them, they noted that a Munch had been attempted but it wasn’t successful.

Mwahahaha,

You took my bait wolf :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Yeah, it’s obviously a decision made now that it’s me and him slugging it out, and either you or Brendan playing kingmaker. Me and Conor are two unknowns, and not a chance either of us would survive a trio of you, Brendan and ourselves.

I’ll make the same pitch to whichever of ye with regards Conor. I’ve been clear I disliked his day one antics, but I can’t argue much beyond that. I really liked his game play after that, and I really, really wanted it to be Riona that was bad. I’ll try and look over voting patterns and stuff, see how he interacted (or didn’t) with our presumed wolves.

All I can say is if there’s any questions anyone wants to put to me, now is probably the time...

I read the whole thing last nite, concentrating on Jake and Brendan.

Eventually came to the conclusion that Angus was good, Brendan had bussed Gertie and was definitely evil. No doubt.

Here’s my notes

Jake
    Was online at 8.06 back at 21:36
    1141 about site, saying it was down, backing up Eva
    1833 - accuses Henry, something Eva does repeatedly
    1838 - kinda doomsday scenario that is leading up to lynching frank IMO
    2131 - looks at people discrediting Frank

Liked how Jake questioned the mechanics of Doris and Wendy finding each other

Brendan
    1881 - rubbishes both Eva and Frank but more so Frank
    1899 - more doubting Frank
    1909 - laying ground work for lynching Frank
    2015 - wolf thing to say
    2065 - dodge post undermining Frank
    2071 - same, nearly too hard
    2083 - calls out people looking to Lynch Frank
    2893 - all buddy, buddy
    2929 - he guessed Gabs was SK and took some action?
    2977 - tried to get on board Barbara’s axing
    2984 - stages wolf interaction?
    2995 - the Gertie reveal, it’s too staged. See 3040 for Gerties one and 3072. All very staged
    3250 - wins a poison, Angus also won a death. If Gertie and Brendan were on a team, he bussed her, that would be one weapon to good and one to bad, that makes more sense
    3293 - throws up the idea of two wolf converts but then rubbishes it immediately

Me v Brendan/Jake
    Both didn’t vote for Barbara, I did and suggested Wendy axe her 2868

Went to bed delighted with myself. Half an hour later realised that Brendan has to be good, we’ve had no counter to the BG claim. Frank revealed everyone up to his reveal.

Angus did have to die, he was an unverified claim, he could still be a wolf. That was the right move.

So we’re left with Riona, jake and me.

Should take me about five minutes later to ISO Riona.
    Jake, my notes are above, dodge around Eva time but there’s nothing on him with Barbara or Gertie. He’s not a wolf for my money.

So it has to be Riona

I know I’ll probably be the one lynched but that’s because I’ve been here trying to solve it, stuck in the middle throwing out theories

*BG protects from munch*

Nice one.

Don’t tell us who you blocked Brendan.
    So we have two mislynches provided there’s no more weapons handed out and it has to to be one of Riona, Jake or myself

Any appetite for a majority vote this morning?

Do you have a catalogue or website for your flip-flops? I really need some for Summer.

Jake and Doris, who are ye voting for?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Jake and Doris, who are ye voting for?

It’s munch next so only one of me or you will be voting in the next lynch. If it me I am leaning towards Jake being the wolf at the moment but that could change

I assume Jake will be voting Conor and vice versa

• Advertisement

It you actually read the full post you’d see that was my thinking while I was reading through but once I thought about it I realised it couldn’t be you.

I’m not a wolf, so vote for me, don’t vote for me, it’s a game

To be honest after Wednesday I don’t want to engage with you at all

It’s munch next so only one of me or you will be voting in the next lynch. If it me I am leaning towards Jake being the wolf at the moment but that could change

I assume Jake will be voting Conor and vice versa

Yep, I missed my vote is right.

So Riona is gone but the game is still going.

Hehe, here comes my paranoia.

- Doris you weren't actually named in Gertrude's mispost, just Wendy and 'they' as I've previously said. However Wendy was confirming you in this thread, so you have to be good. Unless that mispost was a plant from the wolves, and I've played their tune note for note :eek: So be it, but I'm taking you as good.

- Jake has just been coming up with a few too many villager-like theories and posts to be a wolf IMO. If he is wolf, he is very deep and it's going to take something special for us to win if Jake's the wolf.

- Conor I've seen change a bit too much in this game, with his rolling back on some innovative ideas once others in the thread pointed out flaws. i.e. All RVs in their District BR should reveal themselves. Then look at how this morning he spent time on a post to conclude I bussed Gertrude and 'no doubt' I was the wolf, to then 'Nice one' post-munch, because there's no more shade he can actually throw at me.

Anyway, I'm gone in a few minutes. Whoever the remaining wolf is, they know I protected myself last munch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Brendan has been munched.

First player to two votes will be lynched.

May the mods be never in your favour.

So it all comes down to me - damn!!!

It you actually read the full post you’d see that was my thinking while I was reading through but once I thought about it I realised it couldn’t be you.

I’m not a wolf, so vote for me, don’t vote for me, it’s a game

To be honest after Wednesday I don’t want to engage with you at all

Oh here we go, I effed you off in a game of WW, you called me a wanker.

Now you're drawing that out again, pathetic.

You ded Brendan

Lynch form is open.

So just need to decide if Conor killed Brendan coz I said i believed him more and therefore would go for Jake???

Registering my vote in for Conor.

Doris, I’ve to go into the dentist.

You understood my post above, I was trying to find a way that Jake wasn’t the wolf but unless it’s you he has to be.

You’ve been in our BR since the start so you’ve seen what we’re like. Could you say you’ve a read on Jake? I couldn’t

I’ve been very vocal since the start about trying to help the village, rightly or wrongly with a lot of my suggestions but I think it should be apparently I was always trying to help

Anyway, my vote is going in, good luck making your decision, I don’t envy you

• Advertisement

So just need to decide if Conor killed Brendan coz I said i believed him more and therefore would go for Jake???
    Wolf had to go for Breandàn, I pointed this out earlier. You’d have been protected. Couldn’t protect same person two munches running

I’m still out. I’ll think it through and vote when I get home

Conor off to the "dentist" to get his wolfy fangs sharpened :p
    Wolf had to go for Breandàn, I pointed this out earlier. You’d have been protected. Couldn’t protect same person two munches running

I'm wondering when you reached that conclusion.

Went to bed last night and you seemed ready to try and go after Brendan. Then switched this morning, stating no one buys him as bad, and then he's immediately hit by the wolf. And hit again now. You were gearing up a plan before bed to hit Brendan, and then realized this morning you HAD to switch tactics. A hard, panicked double tap, on the person who seemed to trust me the most too.

Doris, final plea.

Don't just consider this munch, but consider the fact that if Brendan had died earlier (instead of blocking it via his BG power), who are the final four?

Me
    Conor
    You (who doesn't trust me)
    Riona (who literally voted for me, and did so while declaring her utter faith Conor was good).

If Brendan died at first munch this morning, it would have been me against conor against two people who had doubts about me. And even if you went after Riona over me (like you did), Conor could have munched either of us for the win. It was a final five who had more trust in Conor than they did in me, via a 3 vs 2 count. If Brendan had died this morning, a quartet of Me, you, Conor and Riona would NEVER have lynched Conor.

I'll also say this. If the idea is that you don't trust me because after five days, you can't figure out anything I've done wrong, then, literally, what else could I do? I've done what I can as an NRV. I wish I had gotten a power to back myself up, I wish I had gotten a weapon to prove good intentions. I wish I had bloody pushed harder against Conor earlier. But I never bandwagoned, I never led a villager to the slaughter. I offered what I could.

So yeah. I really can't say much more, can I? I've actually never been to a final three before. Nightmare this morning was that I'd have to make the final call, so don't envy you. :p

Conor, good game.

Read back through my text from last nite/this morning. It goes through my whole thought process. I spent two hours reading the f**king thing. I came to a conclusion, I went to bed, I thought about it some more, realised my earlier conclusion couldn’t be right and corrected it.

These are the thoughts of someone trying to work out a puzzle

Look back at the posts about Barbara, remember Wendy axed Barbara, look back, who suggested it? Who voted for her in the Lynch?

I’ll preface the last bit by saying if this wasn’t the case I wouldn’t bring it up, obvs, but Wendy trusted me, since the start she said, there’s a reason for that, ive been trying to work this out since the very start

This is so hard!!

This is so hard!!

tenor.gif

Vote gone in, sorry if I am wrong. One pleaded their case better

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

A lynch has occured.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

tumblr_ps9fjdB95F1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

• Advertisement

Ah balls!! Should have stuck to my gut. Sorry Conor and the rest of the village!!

Advertisement