Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

So is this right:

Currently 4 v 1
    Mis-lynch – 3 v 1
    Munch – 2 v 1
    LYLO

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    So is this right:

Currently 4 v 1
    Mis-lynch – 3 v 1
    Munch – 2 v 1
    LYLO

Yeap.

Conor WW wrote: »
    If he protected one of the other three then it’s game over, we have the numbers.

Protect Jake, munch fails, clears Jake, we lynch Riona and me

That's what I am hoping :D

Can't see it happening though as all three of you have suspicion on you so can't see them trying to munch ye :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Lynch form is open. A reminder that majority lynch is in play. Once a majority is reached that will be the end of the phase.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

If he protected one of the other three then it’s game over, we have the numbers.

Protect Jake, munch fails, clears Jake, we lynch Riona and me

That's what I am hoping :D

Can't see it happening though as all three of you have suspicion on you so can't see them trying to munch ye :(

I’d presume he protected you or himself.

• Advertisement

Just in case, I’ve moved my vote to you Doris for the time being, so we don’t accidentally Lynch someone who Brendan can clear.
    I think you’re safe enough not to be majority lynched in the meantime!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Vote in for Jake.

Lynch me next if Jake goes or Lynch Jake if I go.

Just in case, I’ve moved my vote to you Doris for the time being, so we don’t accidentally Lynch someone who Brendan can clear.
    I think you’re safe enough not to be majority lynched in the meantime!

Ok so currently two votes in for Riona, one for Jake and one for me. I can change my vote to Brendan in case he votes before reading thread?

Ok so currently two votes in for Riona, one for Jake and one for me. I can change my vote to Brendan in case he votes before reading thread?

All these "safety votes" are making me nervous we'll accidently lynch someone :pac:

Well I figured Doris is safe as houses!

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    But if you’re good, and you think one of me or Connor is bad....why are you third in both those lists :s

Listen, Arizona, I’m putting my vote in now for you. You’ve coasted through the game, typically being the last person in the bandwagon every night, and I’m worried bout the fact you’ve upped your activity directly after the lynch last night.

If it’s not you, it’s Connor, and I’ll hate that, but I’d respect that a little more cause he’ll have played a good game. But out of you and Connor, I want to believe you’re bad more.

Vote going in for Riona.

I'm not third in those lists, Conor is.

I think Conor is Good, I think you're bad.

If we have two lynches then I would prefer me and you go. I don't care what order.

Haven't move yet, figured Brendan is hardly likely to vote Riona (and therefore lynch her) if he can clear her.

Riona WW wrote: »
    I'm not third in those lists, Conor is.

I think Conor is Good, I think you're bad.

If we have two lynches then I would prefer me and you go. I don't care what order.

Think about that logic for a second..
    You're literally saying you believe that Connor is more likely to be good than you yourself are :pac:

If I die and the game continues, you've made the case against yourself that Connor is more likely good than you are.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Think about that logic for a second..
    You're literally saying you believe that Connor is more likely to be good than you yourself are :pac:

If I die and the game continues, you've made the case against yourself that Connor is more likely good than you are.

I'm saying that we have two lynches to get it right. I know people will want to lynch me based on my attendance. I understand that. It makes sense. So if people want to lynch me I don't think I'm going to be able to talk them out of it so I've accepted I'm going sooner rather than later.

So that leaves between you and Conor for next lynch and I like Conor's chances of being village more than yours. Hence he's third on the list.

j51uHm1.gif

Where'd everyone go?

I'm here but didn't want to talk to myself - people say that is the first sign of madness

nufPWsc.gif

Doo-Dee-doo

Hopefully Brendan checks in soon

I'm here but didn't want to talk to myself - people say that is the first sign of madness

nufPWsc.gif

Looks like nobody else wants to talk to me either :D:D

Anyway I will be online until 1.30 and then gone for a few hours, will check in where I can.

Vote is currently on Riona.

I’d be very surprised if Riona had been blocked

• Advertisement

So would I. I reckon it was me or Brendan

He has 10mins or I’m switching my vote over, want this done

Done

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

A majority has been reached.

Please hold for an announcement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

A majority has been reached.

Riona has fallen.

Riona (3) - Jake, Doris, Conor
    Jake (1) - Riona

There will be a munch at 4pm and then a further lynch phase. Majority lynch will be in operation. Should no majority be reached then lynch will be at 9pm

Boo!!!!!

Sorry Riona

So, it’s connor.

Sigh, I feel thick for not pushing that sooner...

And the quiet reigns again. :/

• Advertisement

Look it’s not me but I had looked through Jakes and said it wasn’t him, it has to be him though, cause I know it’s not me

Sure we’ll see who’s left after the munch.

Advertisement