Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Unless your spoiler says sorry I’m acting like a cock, then I’ll take back what I said.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Im having fun too Dublinandy. Its allowed. I think you are wolfy, but that doesnt mean i cant have some fun in the thread, especially when your story posts are genuinely entertaining.

Unless your spoiler says sorry I’m acting like a cock, then I’ll take back what I said.

Ah come on now thats a bit harsh.

I don’t like the new players getting munched and lynched first. It feels really ****ty whatever their alignment. I’m happy to sacrifice myself if it means they all get to the next phase just for the fun of the game.

Should you not be advocating for us killing someone you think is a wolf, rather than yourself who you, presumably, know is a villager Strawbs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I don’t like the new players getting munched and lynched first. It feels really ****ty whatever their alignment. I’m happy to sacrifice myself if it means they all get to the next phase just for the fun of the game.

How's the teeth?

In fairness I don't think any of the new players are being targeted because they are new,

But the noobs could be big bad wolfs! It just I like to see new players get past first munch and lynch. I’ll think of an alternative once my drugs have kicked in ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Hop aboard the Fixxxer wagon, choo choo....

Dandy can self pres here.

We kill a wolf.

All good.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

giphy.gif

I'd be somewhat concerned that your posts (although entertaining) have an ulterior motive. It's possible you're using this style to try to make it harder for people to get a read on you. Not saying this is necessarily the case, but it could be.

I like this from Strawberry. I can't see people going for it but it doesn't seem to me like something a wolf would say.

19003-parks-and-recreation-welcome-to-the-fbi-andy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

kitten_k wrote: »
    How's the teeth?

In fairness I don't think any of the new players are being targeted because they are new,

I feel I am, you unwoke shower of sh!tes

Ha you arent new G&R!

Word for word that’s what it said

Pter wrote: »
    Ha you arent new G&R!

Stop discriminating against me

The lack of emojis is confusing me as to your tone.

The lack of emojis is confusing me as to your tone.

If there are two options in your head - its the middle one

tusk wrote: »
    Not sure what I didn't respond to, but happy to weigh in if you remember what it is? my liking of G&Rs comment was purely for my love of sarky comebacks. I was actually surprised nobody else liked it too. It nearly had me p*ssing myself.

I'm glad somebody liked it

#FFA1

fixxxer - I didn't particularly like this post of fixxxer's. Says that I didn't mention something in my round-up, when I actually did. That leads me to think they either didn't read the post (possible) or are a wolf trying to sow a bit of confusion (semi-successfully with tusk jumping on it)

fixxxer wrote: »
    Now, on Whiplashys munch.

That little interaction between Whippy and Trit over Skunkys post was interesting. Both agreeing that skunky was posting oddly and then Whippy gets murderised. Makes me suspicious of Trit more than Skunky.

Odd that Barney92 didn't mention it in his big round up of Whippys posts/

so:

Voting either Trit or Barney91 with a possible portion of sKieth to follow.

Kolido - who would munch whiplashy? Potentially someone who had been called out by whiplashy as a wolf early on (even in jest). Kolido's lack of response to this makes me a bit suspicious. I know it's sort of a damned if you do, damned if you don't sort of thing and people might question them if they defended themselves seriously but the lack of a joke-y reply makes me a bit uneasy. Not the strongest reasoning I've ever come up with but we're quite early on without a huge amount to go on

Not really sure of a third to be honest.

I'm leaning good towards
    Strawberry - as outlined in my previous post, it's a general feeling coupled with the sacrifice thing,
    TB - the posts about her 'lack' of posting seemed genuine so I reckon she's not a wolf,
    clarabel - I'd be shocked if a wolf flip flopped so openly, so quickly on day 1 like they did with me. Moved from FFA to leaning good in fifteen minutes.
    sKeith - I don't really buy the lock clear thing but does come across as trying to find wolves

Guys, I'd say I'll be offline for the remainder

For the people thinking of voting for me DON'T
    I started the idea of a bandwagon to get information for the village, unfortunately I've turned into the bandwagon. If you are village then you should be looking at the other people on the bandwagon, they've hijacked this with a soft touch for lynching.

I'm leaving my vote on Dandy, I haven't changed from that, so anyone who thinks we're on the same team rethink.

Don't make this easy in the wolves by giving them a soft target

#FFA1

Just for completeness

1. Dandy
    2. Fixxxer
    3. Strawbs

kitten_k wrote: »
    How's the teeth?

Teeth fine but I have jaw ache :D

Nah, I don’t think they are targeted because they are new either.

• Advertisement

Ha you arent new G&R!

Yeah, when did green become new?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Teeth fine but I have jaw ache :D

Nah, I don’t think they are targeted because they are new either.

Will you be ok for the next munch? I guess your wolf buddies could always put the villager in a blender and have them like a milkshake.

Yeah, when did green become new?
    Celebrity was first game, sonic and deadwood, now this.

Barney, I was keeping track of FFAs up to when I posted vote list. Not in usual format but showing if they amended it (clarabel) way. Shall I keep going with it and post up at 7ish?

Kolido wrote: »
    Well as I said, doing my reads of Keithys list.

Keithy - why is a nrv trying to clear themselves so much in a game with no roled vils. How many times have you posted that list with you lock clear, thats the first thing I see. I can see through your big wolfy eyes

So if Keithy is a wolf, he will likely tarnish another member, step right up Lough.

Chances are a rather new player will be wolf number 3. What ya think Clarebel?

FFA#1

Keith
    Lough
    Clarebel

I would keep Keith around for his wolf input, voting Lough atm.

Village lean going on above analysis, pter, bh, lady Skunk.
    Will you be ok for the next munch? I guess your wolf buddies could always put the villager in a blender and have them like a milkshake.

Kolido you have told us your wolf team , see first quote, but you still feel the need to shade other players?

sKeith wrote: »
    Kolido you have told us your wolf team , see first quote, but you still feel the need to shade other players?

So I can only have 3 suspects?

Half way through my post quota with 1.5 hours left.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

The same way people are sure Others are village or wolf. Pure instinct. I played with her on my only other game. I know her style of play more than anyone elses.

The trouble people like me and her have is we’re not part of the in gang. You lot who know each other after multiple games automatically look to what you don’t know as suspicious.

It looks like I’m going to be voted out, especially as I won’t be online for the last few hours before the Lynch so hopefully at the least my death will help others believe her more.

I'm not part of any gang. I'm barely part of boards ffs :pac:

So I can only have 3 suspects?
    There are only 3 wolves, so if you go around shading more than 3 players you are definitely being anti village and knowingly shading villagers.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    There are only 3 wolves, so if you go around shading more than 3 players you are definitely being anti village and knowingly shading villagers.

Hold on, how many players have I shaded. Please define shading.

You have 6 players leaning wolf in your list, at least 3 of those are village. Is that not the same as shading?

Advertisement