Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    What interests me is if the wolves select Mary/Phil, or if it was randomly assigned. If Phil is the convert I'd be more inclined to think they selected him as Sonic. However, if it's Mary then I'd be more inclined to think it was randomly assigned. I mean it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Just wondering.

Nah, why pick me? I only survived the lynch on night one cause of a power, I had multiple good guys doubting me at the time (Vernon, for instance, only really seemed to start trusting me AFTER the conversion, and Angus and Desmond were on my case too). I said it at the time, leaving me and Vernon going at it was a smarter play than converting either person under scrutiny.

You and me talked about this in the backroom, but when the conversion rolled round, there were three unknowns in Team Sonic left; you, Mary and Desmond. Because we knew YOU weren't the seer (cause we knew you were Tails), we knew the seer had to be one of those two. So as wolves, I think they'd have gone hunting for the seer.

(Another point here though that makes me doubt you're bad; your team had to know either Desmond or Mary was the seer! Why did you never pull the trigger to save yourself?)

Now, anyone following my posts should have noted I continually omitted you when talking about processes of elimination and who I thought was bad. Vernon called me out on that once, and I ignored it. But a smart wolf team would have seen you as Tails, leaving Mary and Desmond as the seer options. A less-intelligent wolf team might have included you as a possible seer though.

The most dangerous power to a convert is the seer. Convert the seer, and your convert is locked for a while. So if I'm Team Sonic, I absolutely go to convert you, Mary or Desmond.

We thought Desmond was the seer. If the wolves thought it was Mary, then they go for her instead. Mary was under zero pressure as no one was paying attention to her. Even if she wasn't seer, she would have been a perfect under the radar pick.

So, in terms of who I'd have converted, if I was a wolf, at the time....priority would have been Desmond > Mary > Gabriel.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I have a feeling that we had some new players as wolves on Sonic island. Could be way off but the high post count people all turned out to be good despite tearing lumps out of each other at the start

Mary WW wrote: »
    I have a feeling that we had some new players as wolves on Sonic island. Could be way off but the high post count people all turned out to be good despite tearing lumps out of each other at the start

That threw me off on night one too though; I was nearly lynched and there were no wolves behind it. Vernon, Desmond, Angus were all unconverted and nearly had me hung. Usually you'd get a wolf in a night one lynch like that....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Nah, why pick me? I only survived the lynch on night one cause of a power, I had multiple good guys doubting me at the time (Vernon, for instance, only really seemed to start trusting me AFTER the conversion, and Angus and Desmond were on my case too). I said it at the time, leaving me and Vernon going at it was a smarter play than converting either person under scrutiny.

You and me talked about this in the backroom, but when the conversion rolled round, there were three unknowns in Team Sonic left; you, Mary and Desmond. Because we knew YOU weren't the seer (cause we knew you were Tails), we knew the seer had to be one of those two. So as wolves, I think they'd have gone hunting for the seer.

(Another point here though that makes me doubt you're bad; your team had to know either Desmond or Mary was the seer! Why did you never pull the trigger to save yourself?)

Now, anyone following my posts should have noted I continually omitted you when talking about processes of elimination and who I thought was bad. Vernon called me out on that once, and I ignored it. But a smart wolf team would have seen you as Tails, leaving Mary and Desmond as the seer options. A less-intelligent wolf team might have included you as a possible seer though.

The most dangerous power to a convert is the seer. Convert the seer, and your convert is locked for a while. So if I'm Team Sonic, I absolutely go to convert you, Mary or Desmond.

We thought Desmond was the seer. If the wolves thought it was Mary, then they go for her instead. Mary was under zero pressure as no one was paying attention to her. Even if she wasn't seer, she would have been a perfect under the radar pick.

So, in terms of who I'd have converted, if I was a wolf, at the time....priority would have been Desmond > Mary > Gabriel.

Fair point about the wolves picking Mary, if they thought she was the seer. The two of us were pretty sure Desmond was the seer at the time so that would have been the obvious choice. That's why I've said all along he was the top choice for conversion.

The reason I might have selected you was to try and win some prizes, and because not everyone was trusting you. But you do make a good point about people being able to work out I was tails from our posting on thread. We were hardly trying to hide it.

That threw me off on night one too though; I was nearly lynched and there were no wolves behind it. Vernon, Desmond, Angus were all unconverted and nearly had me hung. Usually you'd get a wolf in a night one lynch like that....

That night I was almost getting dragged into it for defending you, ha how things change

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Already said I’ve put the order in for Gabby/tails

Sorry, missed that :)

That night I was almost getting dragged into it for defending you, ha how things change

Bloody typo. :pac:

btw, whats really weird here is I'm absolutely getting good vibes off you AND Gabriel.

If one of you is bad, you're a bloody scary player....

Bloody typo. :pac:

That typo. That's how I pegged Steve if you recall Phil. Although we had the benefit of knowing that you weren't in a backroom with Mary.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Sorry, missed that :)

You’re good so get a pass :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

:D:D

Whoever voted first, good luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Once again the village was decisive in the polls. Winifred WW has been lynched. She was
    bad

sonic_and_mario_party___or_shuffle_party__by_kaiwalkerhere_db5ss8y-350t.jpg

Feeling very betrayed Sonic should not contain his rage any further and using his super speed he attacked and killed Tails.

With Mario and Sonic united in the fight against evil, nothing could beat them.

Together with their teams again, they party the night away, ready to go their separate ways until the next fight

TEAM VILLAGE WIN

lol

5 vs 1.

Me, Mary or Gabby?

:D:D

Whoever voted first, good luck

tenor.gif?itemid=4517960

wil update when I get a result

giphy.gif

Team Village Win!

well done guys

Em see my second post!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

WOOO

It's just basic basic wagonomics

Backrooms be open shortly

• Advertisement

lol

5 vs 1.

Me, Mary or Gabby?

Gabriel%2BBatistuta%2B%25282%2529.gif

Necro wrote: »
    WOOO

It's just basic basic wagonomics

knew it was you Vern before your Thug Life days but that did give me a chuckle. Well done Village. Hard luck convert you did well

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Congrats village!!

Hard luck wolves of all denominations. ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mary WW wrote:
    knew it was you Vern before your Thug Life days but that did give me a chuckle. Well done Village. Hard luck convert you did well

Nicely done super seer :)

Bounty Hunter?

I realise it has been a while since the last time I got converted but please could I stop being converted.

Also, just so everyone knows the conversion was randomly done.

Well done village :(

Gabriel WW wrote:
    I realise it has been a while since the last time I got converted but please could I stop being converted.

Ah Barney :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Gabriel WW wrote: »

Also, just so everyone knows the conversion was randomly done.

I could tell you weren’t best pleased by it. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Well done village

Riona, I suspected you had been turned there for a while, that would have made me sad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Could we get a list of who was who?

Advertisement