Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Lynch form?

ignore tha tit's open

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    So im going to Peek Gabby. We Lynch Wini.

Wini Dies
    We find out that a) Gabby is the convert or b) she isn't so Phil is

ok?

Mary with a typo like that I'd be sure you were sharing a back room with them :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Catch a wolf
    Kill a wolf

Always been what I’ve said. Vote going in for wini

It’s either Gabby or Mary now as convert. Would much rather it’s Mary for a lot of reasons lol

If Mary is good

Lynch Wini to kill Team robotnik
    Mary gives good read
    Lynch either me or Gabby to win the game for village

If Mary is bad
    Lynch wini to wipe out team Robotnik
    Mary gives bad read
    Lynch me or Gabby and prove her evil
    Remaining villagers Lynch Mary

Have we the numbers for scenario too? I think so

• Advertisement

I’ve voted wini and I’m putting in my gabby peek order now anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I'm munching Mary next

Phil WW wrote: »
    If Mary is good

Lynch Wini to kill Team robotnik
    Mary gives good read
    Lynch either me or Gabby to win the game for village

If Mary is bad
    Lynch wini to wipe out team Robotnik
    Mary gives bad read
    Lynch me or Gabby and prove her evil
    Remaining villagers Lynch Mary

Have we the numbers for scenario too? I think so

You're not wrong there actually Phil. So when she peaks me good, we lynch you and then if (and hopefully when) you flip as good we know Mary is the convert. If you flip bad (which I'd rather not happen) then we're done.

Looking forward to you clearing my name.

I'm munching Mary next

I really appreciate the moxy but you're not doing any more munching Wini.

• Advertisement

I'm munching Mary next

To be honest I thought I was gone lady munch anyway so do what you got to do

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Vote in for wini

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I really appreciate the moxy but you're not doing any more munching Wini.

Your actually all spanners, no one reads what I say do they? I've been on the level since confirmed wolf. It's easy for me, I'm not gonna win but I'm ****in someone over before I die

1Up

To be honest I thought I was gone lady munch anyway so do what you got to do

Last munch, grrr phone

Your actually all spanners, no one reads what I say do they? I've been on the level since confirmed wolf. It's easy for me, I'm not gonna win but I'm ****in someone over before I die

1Up

To be honest, no. I haven't been reading/believing everything you have said.

Been too busy makings pies for today.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Boy am I surprised to still be alive! And delighted someone munched Gertie :D I’ll be home in about an hour so will be able to join in for the rest of the day, or until someone eats me. Sorry for not trusting you Jake. Vote in for Wini.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Mary you’ve got to peek either tails or sonic. I don’t really care which tbh

Riona WW wrote: »
    Mary you’ve got to peek either tails or sonic. I don’t really care which tbh

Already said I’ve put the order in for Gabby/tails

So, to recap my game.

Pick a fight with, among others, the vig on Day 1, tunneling hard and nearly get myself lynched immediately.
    Bring Tails on board, but continue to go hard on goods.
    Finally realise they are good....only to be pocketed HARD by a converted Tails.
    Well, yesterday feels like I did ok; finally bagged some wolves with lynches.
    And then today, find out the person I trusted the most was probably having a grand old laugh at my expense behind the scenes.

Man, Gabby, you must have loved some of the plans I was pushing to bait the wolves and the convert out.

"Oh, let's out Desmond as the convert and let the wolves take him!"
    "Oh, let's see if Riona will play along with a prize claim, and use a fake seer peek to hunt down the convert!" (Thanks Riona, that worked well :P)

This has been a roller-coaster for me. From so sure Vernon was bad on Day one, to having a Day 2 that was all over the place, thinking I had finally had everything figured out on day 3 and 4, only for this now this morning. :(

(Of course, nothing would actually make me happier than Mary coming back that Gabby is good. Sure, I'll have to die. Won't even fight that one. But at least my time in the backrooms wasn't with a treacherous snake....)

giphy.gif

(Of course, nothing would actually make me happier than Mary coming back that Gabby is good. Sure, I'll have to die. Won't even fight that one. But at least my time in the backrooms wasn't with a treacherous snake....)

giphy.gif

So... If gabby comes back as good we get a 50/50 between you an mary :)

• Advertisement

So, to recap my game.

Pick a fight with, among others, the vig on Day 1, tunneling hard and nearly get myself lynched immediately.
    Bring Tails on board, but continue to go hard on goods.
    Finally realise they are good....only to be pocketed HARD by a converted Tails.
    Well, yesterday feels like I did ok; finally bagged some wolves with lynches.
    And then today, find out the person I trusted the most was probably having a grand old laugh at my expense behind the scenes.

Man, Gabby, you must have loved some of the plans I was pushing to bait the wolves and the convert out.

"Oh, let's out Desmond as the convert and let the wolves take him!"
    "Oh, let's see if Riona will play along with a prize claim, and use a fake seer peek to hunt down the convert!" (Thanks Riona, that worked well :P)

This has been a roller-coaster for me. From so sure Vernon was bad on Day one, to having a Day 2 that was all over the place, thinking I had finally had everything figured out on day 3 and 4, only for this now this morning. :(

giphy.gif

I'm not really buying this whole pity thing Phil, but if it is genuine then you're going to feel a lot better when Mary peeks me as good.

Desmond WW wrote: »

When I come back as good, we lynch Phil (or Mary I suppose, doesn't really matter at that stage as we'll have the numbers I believe) and then we'll know which one is the convert.

No if Gabby comes back good, then it has to be Phil/Sonic. If he then does not flip wolf (I cannot see how that would happen) then I would not blame the village turning on me if the wolves have not already killed me.

No if Gabby comes back good, then it has to be Phil/Sonic. If he then does not flip wolf (I cannot see how that would happen) then I would not blame the village turning on me if the wolves have not already killed me.

Why does it have to be Sonic? A converted Seer could play the good villager right to the end

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I'm not really buying this whole pity thing Phil, but if it is genuine then you're going to feel a lot better when Mary peeks me as good.

If Gabby comes back good, I'll breath the absolute heaviest sigh of relief.

I'll probably make A post defending myself, cause I'm good and I think goodies should fight somewhat.

But its a zero sum game for Mary, cause I flip good and ye will know instantly she's bad.

Why does it have to be Sonic? A converted Seer could play the good villager right to the end

right now it's a 50/50 between those two to be the convert. If one returns good then the other one is bad.

Via her claims, she's cleared you, Riona and Jake since the conversion.

That leaves me and Gabriel, and she's going to peek Gabriel.

If Gabriel returns good, and Mary is good, I HAVE to be bad.

If Gabriel returns good, mind, I'll know instantly Mary is lying.

If Gabriel returns bad, and we lynch him and he flips good, we know Mary is lying.

Its why, really, I think Mary probably is good. Cause it's going to be self resolving in a way.

Oh, I forgot a line.

"If Gabriel returns good, mind, I'll know instantly Mary is lying." - Ye lynch me and figure that out in the process. Cause I flip good with auto-priest.

Look whatever happens, unless Winifred has something major up his sleeve it'll be a win for the village.

Riona/Jake/Desmond. You're all clear. We lynch Wini. That just leaves the six of us. Phil or Mary (who I'd rather be a wolf) won't have a chance to keep going and win.

Mary peeks me good. We lynch Phil. If Phil is bad then game over. If Phil is good then Mary has another munch, she can choose myself/Riona/Jake/Desmond to munch. Whoever she chooses, there'll still be another three villagers to lynch her the next type around.

So village will win unless Winifred has an uzi stashed somewhere.

What interests me is if the wolves select Mary/Phil, or if it was randomly assigned. If Phil is the convert I'd be more inclined to think they selected him as Sonic. However, if it's Mary then I'd be more inclined to think it was randomly assigned. I mean it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Just wondering.

• Advertisement

I find it strange that both Gabby and Phil are saying it but yeah there would be no endgame for me lying. It really has to be one of them and if not i'll be one confused villager who will give the wolves a big clap

Advertisement