Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

quickbeam wrote: »
    I've been consistent in looking for wolves all game. I've done FFA analysis, vote analysis, ISOs. I'm not saying you haven't put up a good show too, but how many wolves did you actually get? Oh yeah you munched, Sully?? Good work!

Oh, I'm not saying I was a great villager. I've been terrible. I make a number of mistakes in reading on day two. I confused people lying to SM in the backroom and then I might have made it even more confusion revealing the letter I received.

And then I evicted yoss on top of all of that, and removed a life from another villager (Green and Red)

But sure, throw everything you have at Trit to make yourself seem like the pro villager and that it only makes sense for me to be the SK. I mean ISOs, vote analysis and FFAs could never be used by an SK trying to win right. Because that would surely be the first time a winning SK did vote analysis and a load of FFAs. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Just checking for your FFAs. Funny that, you didn't do any. No way to judge your history at all!

Just checking for your FFAs. Funny that, you didn't do any. No way to judge your history at all!

Yeah, as I've already said. I was a terrible villager. Really quite bad. That is until the final six when I peeked sKeith and worked out Whiplash was on his team.

But agreed no history of FFAs.

My last piece on this Trit.

I haven't been the best villager as QB will whole heartedly tell you. That I can't deny. I redeemed myself somewhat towards the end but wasn't great at the start.

QB has come out since then with what seem like pre planned attacks on me and reasons for her being a brilliant villager. She was straight in with the vote for you too. No real show of surprise about what just happened, almost like she saw it coming.

But also consider Whiplash's peek of me. At no point did think that I was the SK, even when it wasn't looking good for her. At no point was there a mention of me potentially being the SK. Even perhaps a parting shot to deliver the game to the village and out of my hands.

I don't envy your choice Trit but I hope you choose right.

• Advertisement

Sorry, one final point. I'd like to point out that I would have killed you if I was SK Trit. Mam would have been elected and I reckon she believed me more than QB.

Barney92 wrote: »
    My last piece on this Trit.

I haven't been the best villager as QB will whole heartedly tell you. That I can't deny. I redeemed myself somewhat towards the end but wasn't great at the start.

QB has come out since then with what seem like pre planned attacks on me and reasons for her being a brilliant villager. She was straight in with the vote for you too. No real show of surprise about what just happened, almost like she saw it coming.

But also consider Whiplash's peek of me. At no point did think that I was the SK, even when it wasn't looking good for her. At no point was there a mention of me potentially being the SK. Even perhaps a parting shot to deliver the game to the village and out of my hands.

I don't envy your choice Trit but I hope you choose right.

Not pre-planned attacks. Just what came mind as I'm desperately trying to salvage this for the village. I had expected me to be the one munched and Mam to be the SK. My first reaction was actually that Twink sounded familiar so I consulted my spreadsheet. Only after did it sort of sink in that it was Mam that was gone.

I don't know what game the wolves played, so can't comment on that. But to me, the wolves knowing the SK would be a "back pocket" sort of ploy to use when required.

I agree on your last bit at least. It will be a hard choice, and I hope Trit salvages this for the village as I've been trying to.

Sorry, one final point. I'd like to point out that I would have killed you if I was SK Trit. Mam would have been elected and I reckon she believed me more than QB.

Duh, Trit had two lives!! Of course it was between me and Mam.

Duh, Trit had two lives!! Of course it was between me and Mam.

Trit has two lives from evictions QB. Come on now.

Trit has two lives from evictions QB. Come on now.

And what are munches?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Fooking hell

Sorry all had to do bedtimes

Decision on the way

And what are munches?

I thought evictions were just by camp leader.

Even more reason to attack trit. Nothing would happen, everyone would assume Mam attacked trit and it failed. Then Mam would be made camp leader and I'd hope she'd pick you to evict and then I'd kill her.

Evict barney

Good on ya Trit!! We've done it.

No Trit, no :(

We were so close :(:(

Well played QB

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Final Result

Three campmates remained. Quickbeam, Tritium and Barney. The producers gathered them, and carried out a crown, ready to discuss who would be the new King or Queen of the Jungle.

Tritium sighed, and made his final decision. He opted to evict Barney.

"WHAT!" Barney screamed, as the producers dragged him away.

Barney has been evicted.

Quickbeam started laughing, and Trit's face darkened.

Quickbeam reached up, grabbed her hair and pulled.....slipping a mask from her face, and revealing the massive forehead and boyish smile.

"No!" Trit screamed. The producers jaw dropped. Holly and Ant watched in disbelief.

Ant McPartlin walked over to the crown, picked it up and placed it on his head. He looked to Dec and winked, as he took to the throne.

"Told ya I'm the star of this show!"

Quickbeam has won the game.

Serial Killer wins.

Good on ya Trit!! We've done it.

And by "we". I mean "I". Me, all me!!!

:D

And I still don't know what my prize was!! Honest ta fvck!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

What a twist ending. Well played QB

Well done QB, great game

I’m exhausted, this game messes with your head

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

And I still don't know what my prize was!! Honest ta fvck!

Your 'prize' was the wolf conversion

deconduo wrote: »

No way! Booby prize for the sk so

deconduo wrote: »

Ha! Knew it was probably a booby prize after all!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

An hour ago, I had wrote up flavour outlining that Quickbeam had munched Barney, meaning Mam automatically became Camp Leader, and since Tritium still couldn't be evicted via lynch, the village won automatically. QB had backed herself into an unwinnable corner.

And then Quickbeam changed her vote with 60 seconds to go to Mam.

What a bloody twist. I'm in awe....

Lads, to the players, thanks for a brilliant game, to mods and read. To new players, I hope ye enjoyed it and will come back. To the returning players, I hope there were enough twists and turns to keep you guys entertained.

To Pter and Deconduo, it was a pleasure to mod with ye, a really fun few days. To Beaker, I hope you're happy with how everything turned out :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    An hour ago, I had wrote up flavour outlining that Quickbeam had munched Barney, meaning Mam automatically became Camp Leader, and since Tritium still couldn't be evicted via lynch, the village won automatically. QB had backed herself into an unwinnable corner.

And then Quickbeam changed her vote with 60 seconds to go to Barney.

What a bloody twist. I'm in awe....

Lads, to the players, thanks for a brilliant game, to mods and read. To new players, I hope ye enjoyed it and will come back. To the returning players, I hope there were enough twists and turns to keep you guys entertained.

To Pter and Deconduo, it was a pleasure to mod with ye, a really fun few days. To Beaker, I hope you're happy with how everything turned out :)

And to be honest, I hadn't figured that out until Barney let it slip....
    Have any of the other villagers made the same camp leader realisation that I have?

So, thanks Barney :)

What

A

Game

!!!

Thanks Mods. Really enjoyed it. I liked the twist of no roles, only powers by prize.

And thanks, especially, for your patience with me on Tuesday.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Oh jaysus.... well done QB!! Thought for sure you were done based off the mechanics and having to kill mam but well played throughout.

Good read when I could get the time :D

Congrats to all our new players, ye were all excellent. Loved seeing mam getting stuck in today, did really well after a few quiet days.

Whiplashy and G&R, excellently done.

Liz was taken to soon :*( But she will return to avenge her brutal murder I hope! :pac:

Yes, hope all newbs will be back.

Whippy, you played really well. That shade on you there when I was fighting at the end wasn't true in the least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I loved playing with you all :)

Well done Quickbeam.

Sorry for constantly calling you a wolfie Mam :)

Advertisement