Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Well played QB !!

Thanks for letting me play everyone , today was the day I eventually started getting a handle on it , fair dues to you all quick minded people , it was fun :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

who killed liz? lordtsc was modding so it couldn't have been him this time :D

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I loved playing with you all :)

Well done Quickbeam.

Sorry for constantly calling you a wolfie Mam :)

Geez no worries at all , at times it seemed like war between us , it's not me it's you :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

sKeith wrote: »

Me. My first three kills were all chosen by random.org.

First kill I left out the newbs to give them a chance of playing at least one day.

After that: no mercy.

So I killed Sully, Liz, Duffman, GnR and Mam.
    Wolves killed Bounty, Strawbs, Molly and Kitten.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

No, but I did encourage QB's decision to do so :P

• Advertisement

I didn't believe half the crap I was sprouting there the last hour. I really can't believe Trit didn't vote me off. You put up a good fight Barney!

Backrooms should be open :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So... is there backroom access or do I have to wait till tomorrow. I have a 15 minute window before I go back to work :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    I didn't believe half the crap I was sprouting there the last hour. I really can't believe Trit didn't vote me off. You put up a good fight Barney!

Haha it was Barney apotting the situation that made me doubt him. I had been in his corner till then tbh

Necro wrote: »
    So... is there backroom access or do I have to wait till tomorrow. I have a 15 minute window before I go back to work :pac:

I think I've set the permissions now. I'm not used to the system though....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I don't feel too bad now that it was the winner who offed me :p

I was playing catch up today, so much happening for me a newbie to take in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

tritium wrote: »
    Haha it was Barney apotting the situation that made me doubt him. I had been in his corner till then tbh

So it made qb change to kill mam and you to doubt me. How to lose a game in one post, right there.

It was really just me thinking we'd lost already. Should have waited I suppose.

Very well played QB

You were right in that you did appear to have been a better villager throughout.

I'm just happy that , bad and all as I was at not posting enough , my three picks were (nearly) spot on !

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I'm just happy that , bad and all as I was at not posting enough , my three picks were (nearly) spot on !

You were great, hope you come back the next time :D

Same with Liz and Green&Red and Whiplashy, the second time is much easier.

Not any less of a headwreck, but easier cos you have the basics re: jargon etc down!

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I think I've set the permissions now. I'm not used to the system though....

I still cannae see anything captain! :(

Don't worry anyways, I'm sure it'll be sorted by the am when I have some time to dissect the backrooms :D

Hope you guys return for another game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Really enjoyed it.
    Well done QB you were firmly in my good pile

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Thanks for playing everyone. If you have any feedback please head over to the feedback thread.

Anything you want to nominate for an award head to that thread. I'll post links when I get home.

Full digest to follow too :)

From the DR, it seems that a 1 / 1 / 1 result would not have been an SK win. I had been under the assumption that it was. Parity with all other teams. Is that not usually the case?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Was their a discord thread on this or where can we see the wolves chat?

quickbeam wrote:
    From the DR, it seems that a 1 / 1 / 1 result would not have been an SK win. I had been under the assumption that it was. Parity with all other teams. Is that not usually the case?

Read the sk win condition

Depends on the win cons, we've had it that they have to eliminate all evils and gain parity with the village before. I think it's why cross didn't win as SK way back when.

I'll open the backrooms in about 30 mins when I get home

Green&Red wrote: »
    Was their a discord thread on this or where can we see the wolves chat?

They’ll be on change of plans

Pter wrote: »
    Read the sk win condition

Fair enough. I did make an assumption. I did think that it was always parity with all teams though. But then I've never been SK before so haven't paid too much attention, I guess. And evidently even now as SK I didn't pay enough attention. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I'll be voting myself for camp leader.
    My advice to you is to vote for me too, as I am the only safe person to vote for, but I know everyone is going to have their own silly ideas about that, so, if you don't know who to vote for, trust my d0 accuracy, and vote for me.
    So, lets wrap up the day cas i don't do mornings and if i survive, it'll be tomorrow afternoon b4 i get back te ye all.

LoughC
    ??
    links wolfiness to a campaign that we all know must be run. Tells me I would jump at people who want to be camp leader. Trying to pocket BH and others.

Whiplashy
    ?
    ulterior motives for campainging for camp leader then drops it when questioned on it. Later comes back with a wolf would do this. “Therefore it would make perfect sense for a wolf to try and be the first leader.”

then my dear headbucket,
    fixxxer
    ?
    fluff then hopped into a campaign for fluffyness?
    i like the competition, but i think you latched onto a way to fluff, not actually wanting to win anything.

and my favorite villager,
    sullivlo
    villager to be trusted!
    Unless they took a leaf out of Necros playbook and there are no roles!
    This is not the mind of anyone who recieved a role, this is the mind of someone who recieved a no role pm! my vote for camp leader after myself.

for those that were not there, some background, we all met up a few weeks ago and necro played a prank on us, he made us all believe we were having a normal game of ww but he had not dished out any roles, and just wolfed whomever he felt like, it was hilarious for him, but all us villagers were obv annoyed a tiny bit. So, in my mind, sully got a no role card, so is good.
    Green&Red wrote: »
    So when this game started they way people, including himself, were talking about SKeith I thought well this fella must be **** hot. Someone actually said we’re better off holding his CL until later in the game cause it’ll be more use. I thought this lad must have the ****in sight or something

Then you post the above accusing me of being on a team with Kitten. Literally nobody has ever been as supportive as I was of Kitten, for the reason that if she was a wolf we were finished anyway. And then she confirms Trit is a villager who comes through with a wolf, which in my book clears her too. Wolves aren’t this vocal in supporting people who catch wolves.

Let’s be clear I’m not accusing you of being a wolf, I’m just saying you’re really, really, really bad at spotting wolves.

After this game if anyone asks if you play werewolf say “no, no i can’t because I’m wolf blind, it’s a degenerative disease. It’s hereditary, all future generations of SKeiths are out too

I can only do so much ;)

Can someone check backrooms are in the archive and visible please?

Yup.

• Advertisement

I can only do so much ;)

True, but when your lock villager is the first person killed and they are a wolf it sort of knocks people's confidence in the rest of your views.

Advertisement