Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Woohoo two wolfies gone in one night !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

So do the rest of us all think Mam is the SK? Or are there differing views on that?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Barney92 wrote: »
    So do the rest of us all think Mam is the SK? Or are there differing views on that?

Yeah. Makes sense. Hiding low for most of the game, not upsetting the apple cart. I said a while back that it was her or sKeith.

So , hiding low made me a wolf first , now it makes me the SK .
    No wonder I can't get my head around the game .
    I haven't any worthy quotes or posts to convince ye that I'm not the SK , just a Villager .

I still stand by my post earlier today where i said Skeith was Wolf or SK , and the same about QB . I couldn't decide which .

I still think QB is the SK , excellent posting , reasoning , but that doesn't rule her out from being the SK in my eyes .

Have any of the other villagers made the same camp leader realisation that I have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Have any of the other villagers made the same camp leader realisation that I have?

Yes

This game is self resolving

tritium wrote: »
    Yes

This game is self resolving

Our only chance is some sort of prize after the munch that helps the remaining villagers.

Oh yeah!

Our only chance is some sort of prize after the munch that helps the remaining villagers.

Well, there are two possible paths now

:confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Another pile of food was found stashed under a campmate’s bed. This time, Mam of Four was the offender. Having had enough of such shenanigans, the producers asked him to leave the show.

Mam of 4 was Twink, an NRV.

========

Please stand by for a message from your producers.

Ah QB you sly dog.

Was you prize that you count as two people for parity QB?

deconduo wrote: »
    Kitten K and Green&Red have been removed from the show. Kitten K (Twink) was an NRV. Green&Red (Kim Kardashian) was a NRV.
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Another pile of food was found stashed under a campmate’s bed. This time, Mam of Four was the offender. Having had enough of such shenanigans, the producers asked him to leave the show.

Mam of 4 was Twink, an NRV.

Huh?

I'm not an SK and I don't know what my prize is.

Mod Note:

All three remaining contestants (Quickbeam, Tritium and Barney) have been Camp Leader. As such, all three are eligible again.

Please vote for your choice of Camp Leader on thread within the next 30 minutes. The leader will then have 30 minutes to make their decision on who is evicted.

Vote by posting #Vote_____, with whoever you want named CL in the space. Majority voting in place, ONE vote and you can't change it. Two votes needed to win, don't vote for yourself.

No more tasks, no more trials, no more prizes.

Time to crown a King or Queen.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Huh?

Will be explained post game, but nothing serious. Typo.

#Vote Tritium, obviously.

QB, why did you kill Mam? You would have won otherwise.

Same question to Trit.

Something is up here.

QB, why did you kill Mam? You would have won otherwise.

Same question to Trit.

Something is up here.

Ha, good one!! :D

Clever move on your part.

If you killed me that would have left you, mam and trit left. Maybe mam would have evicted you rather than trit I suppose. Same scenario had you killed trit instead of me. Mam might have believe me over you.

But by killing Mam you're making trit choose between us two. So it has to be you.

#VoteTritium

• Advertisement

Trit can make his own choice between you and me. He's a goodie. I'm a goodie too, but Trit can decide. I'm surprised at Mam's death, as I thought she was the SK. But I know where I'm at, and Trit will do what he thinks is best.

#vote tritium

Thought we had till 9 for munch?

Trit can make his own choice between you and me. He's a goodie. I'm a goodie too, but Trit can decide. I'm surprised at Mam's death, as I thought she was the SK. But I know where I'm at, and Trit will do what he thinks is best.

It is in Trit's hands now. You can't be a goodie if this game is on going.

#Vote Tritium, obviously.
    #VoteTritium

Camp Leader Announcement

Congratulations Tritium,

You've now become Camp Leader under majority rules. As Camp Leader, it is now you're responsibility to choose which of Barney or Quickbeam will be evicted from the game.

Please vote publicly with #Evict______, and choose who is evicted from the jungle.

There's nothing you did this game that precludes you being the SK. You were peeked by a wolf, Whippy (different team, but she had no reason to help the village on your allegiance when her team could off you at their leisure).

You had to follow the WOTP when you were CL or we'd know you were a bad 'un.

You offed sKeith as a rival as you had to minimize the number of wolves.

I said I thought you were good, but that nothing would shock me in this game. In hindsight, it actually isn't that surprising now that I know you're the SK.

tritium wrote: »
    #vote tritium

Thought we had till 9 for munch?

Nah, till 8. You're unanimously elected now trit. Please I can't be the SK. I was peeked good by Whiplash. I know they were a wolf but they wouldn't have said I was good if i was bad. They'd have known I was the SK.

There's nothing you did this game that precludes you being the SK. You were peeked by a wolf, Whippy (different team, but she had no reason to help the village on your allegiance when her team could off you at their leisure).

I said I thought you were good, but that nothing would shock me in this game. In hindsight, it actually isn't that surprising now that I know you're the SK.

Nah QB, that's far too planned to have been thought up after the surprise that Mam wasn't the SK.

If Whippy had said I was bad then they would have won by now.

I've been consistent in looking for wolves all game. I've done FFA analysis, vote analysis, ISOs. I'm not saying you haven't put up a good show too, but how many wolves did you actually get? Oh yeah you munched, Sully?? Good work!

• Advertisement

If Whippy had said I was bad then they would have won by now.

No disrespect to Whippy as she played well, in fairness. But she was also a newb. Sully went early, and sKeith only joined after your peek to advise. Lough was also absent a lot. I think she made an error of judgement that they then had to stick with.

Advertisement