Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    Amended with Cross's kill, still on the assumption of three wolves, we now have Village / Wolves / SK = 4 / 3 / 1

Best case scenario is they take out each other this morning, so: 4 / 2 / 0. If that happens and we lynch a wolf tonight then it'l be 4 / 1 / 0, with just one kill the following morning, to make it 3 / 1 / 0. A 25% chance of lynching the wolf then. Though plenty of other variables in there too, including who is CL at the time and can they be trusted!

Worst case scenario is they take out two of us, so 2 / 3 / 1. Can we even come back from that? Lynch SK = 2 / 3 / 0 = Wolf Victory. Lynch Wolf = 2 / 2 / 1, but then we'll have two kills in the morning. If wolves munch the SK and SK munches a villager it's 2 / 2 / 0 and Wolf Victory again. If wolves munch the SK and SK munches a wolf, then it's 2 / 1 / 0, and we'd have a 33% chance of lynching the final wolf then. But we'd need a lot of good luck to get there.

(I think it's right, feel free to poke holes in it).

Hey QB you seem to be a little bit under the radar this game

Tell us more about this prize of yours? Any updates?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

tritium wrote: »
    Hey QB you seem to be a little bit under the radar this game

Tell us more about this prize of yours? Any updates?

Zero! :( I'll get it automatically (from original PM), and I have all the information I'm going to get (from querying it with them).

Zero! :( I'll get it automatically (from original PM), and I have all the information I'm going to get (from querying it with them).

Hmmm, it must be very good so

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Really sorry Cross, I had you down for a Wolf from the start. Lough calling you out before he died should have been a red flag but it could have been a double bluff

Turns out I'm as bad as SKeith at spotting wolves

If kitten was a wolf, who else would that make a wolf do we think?

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    If kitten was a wolf, who else would that make a wolf do we think?

Green or quick are the obvious choices, but quick seems more skish if she was a baddie...

And then there’s mam?

Confusing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I was certain cross was a wolf :(

I was already suspicious of kitten yesterday, but shooting without consultation? Naughty kitty!

I’m still saying kitten and Mam for wolfs. I didn’t like the way Mam was mentioned last night by lough. I believe we’re supposed to think, nah it’s too obvious, he’s just setting her up. While mama wolf continues hiding and offering up nothing but fluff.

kitten_k wrote: »
    If you need to take me out to avoid a rolled player being killed then go for it but you would not be taking out a wolf / sk.

^^ This is my main reason for thinking Kitten is a villager. It came after the conversion too.

If I won a bullet and had a minimal amount of time to use it I'd probably go for Crosstown too. He did seem to be the one most were suspicious of and and probably if we'd gone to vote it'd have been him anyway.

So, I'd not hang her for shooting Crosstown either.

(Having said that, I had her on my FFA for the Russian Roulette but it was more of a gut thing and doing the ISO on her changed my mind on her).

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I was already suspicious of kitten yesterday,

Why? Can you point out posts that make her wolfy. I'm just not seeing them.

The *only* thing that had me slightly suspicious of Kitten was that she took a long time to come back with her peek (note in my ISO, I time-stamped when she got the prize and when she revealed her result). That *could* have been down to trying to decide with her wolf team who to peek and what to say when she pretended to peek Tritium.

I think her offering to be shot in the RR trumps that though and would still have her as one of the more likely villagers.

• Advertisement

Like I said to SK I've been much to vocal about Kitten for us to both be baddies

I've been reading back on Whippy's revelation of Barney being an NRV. Its very believable from her, I can see why I had her as a villagers

What is really interesting is the interaction of the other people around whether she should reveal who she knew to be NRV

Lough - advises not to reveal
    SKeith - Says he wants to know about LoughC or Cross. Agrees to not reveal until its needed. Again asks about Lough and Cross
    Molly - reveal
    Barney - reveal
    G&R - reveal
    Mick - thanks a reveal post
    Cross - kinda flip flops

I could be wrong here, but I get the impression that she’s an experienced player? So while she may be contributing more than Mam, it feels like she’s doing the bare minimum not to draw attention to herself. As opposed to quickbeam and sKeith who seem to be putting in a lot of effort for the village. I can’t point out one particular post, it’s just an overall impression I’m getting from her. I openly admit though that I could be way off.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Like I said to SK I've been much to vocal about Kitten for us to both be baddies

I've been reading back on Whippy's revelation of Barney being an NRV. Its very believable from her, I can see why I had her as a villagers

What is really interesting is the interaction of the other people around whether she should reveal who she knew to be NRV

Lough - advises not to reveal
    SKeith - Says he wants to know about LoughC or Cross. Agrees to not reveal until its needed. Again asks about Lough and Cross
    Molly - reveal
    Barney - reveal
    G&R - reveal
    Mick - thanks a reveal post
    Cross - kinda flip flops

Also interesting who isn’t in there

I could be wrong here, but I get the impression that she’s an experienced player? So while she may be contributing more than Mam, it feels like she’s doing the bare minimum not to draw attention to herself. As opposed to quickbeam and sKeith who seem to be putting in a lot of effort for the village. I can’t point out one particular post, it’s just an overall impression I’m getting from her. I openly admit though that I could be way off.

Yeah, I'd agree with you on that, and that's probably why I initially had her on my FFA for the RR.

What do you think of her offering to be shot though? I mean, if she's a wolf, it's a super-clever bluff, to be sure.

Just to note folks that the numbers mean we have to be very tight on the CL vote tonight.

Also, maybe be prepared for a CFD or two :D

Mam & QB?
    And you actually!

Might want to explain CFD for the newbs who might not know.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

SuffdL9.png

The producers were awoken by their executive assistants extra early YET AGAIN this morning.

Apparently Kitten K and Green&Red were also found to have a stolen stash of non-alive food in their bunk; taken from the filming crews trailer.

Despite both contestants claims that they had never seen the food before, the producers had no choice but to remove both from the camp.

Kitten K and Green&Red have been removed from the show. Kitten K (Twink) was an NRV. Green&Red (Kim Kardashian) was a NRV.

Camp Leader voting is now open. You can vote here: https://goo.gl/forms/fHuAsGR3FCwdEPIn2

PLEASE HOLD FOR AN IMPORTANT CAMP ANNOUNCEMENT.

With six people left, the producers have decided to speed up the show, to create a dramatic end for the viewers.

Camp Leader voting is now majority voting. Should any of today’s four nominees get 4 votes, they will become camp leader immediately, and will have a two hour window to carry out their responsibilities.

Munches will occur 60-90 minutes following this.

Yeah, I'd agree with you on that, and that's probably why I initially had her on my FFA for the RR.

What do you think of her offering to be shot though? I mean, if she's a wolf, it's a super-clever bluff, to be sure.

She only offered after we already had her lined up though. Wolf backed into a corner could get desperate. In her shoes I’d probably do the same.

Well goes to show what I know. Sorry for doubting you kitten :(

• Advertisement

She only offered after we already had her lined up though. Wolf backed into a corner could get desperate. In her shoes I’d probably do the same.

Or because she was an actual NRV, as it turns out.

Right we need to act quick. I’m saying quickbeam for CL. Anyone have any reason why we shouldn’t?

Well, with six of us left, and probably four baddies, I'm really the only one of the four left to be CL that I can trust at this stage, so I'll second that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Right we need to act quick. I’m saying quickbeam for CL. Anyone have any reason why we shouldn’t?

Because she started to doubt Kitten just in time to make people think she was suspicious of kitten, before kitten was killed.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Because she started to doubt Kitten just in time to make people think she was suspicious of kitten, before kitten was killed.

What, I was as sure as I could be on Kitten being a Villager?

So sKeith campaigned on killing Lough last night which is a suggestion that they weren't on the same team, especially when you take the sulli thing into account. That would be a bold move to clear a teammate on day one, and then say you're going to kill another on day three.

The *only* thing that had me slightly suspicious of Kitten was that she took a long time to come back with her peek (note in my ISO, I time-stamped when she got the prize and when she revealed her result). That *could* have been down to trying to decide with her wolf team who to peek and what to say when she pretended to peek Tritium.

I think her offering to be shot in the RR trumps that though and would still have her as one of the more likely villagers.

You couldn't do a full 360, so just a nugget of doubt in there right before she died.

Who are you voting CL Barney? I know you were a villager yesterday, but what’s to say you’re a villager today?

Right my votes in. Unfortunately RL is getting in the way. I’ll be back later if you don’t sacrifice me.

• Advertisement

Who are you voting CL Barney? I know you were a villager yesterday, but what’s to say you’re a villager today?

Still a villager, one of two (?) left. Hmm, I'm beginning to think sKeith is the SK. He has been quite argumentative with everyone - posing a lot of questions. I'm not saying that questions haven't all been valid. He seems to be treating everyone equally though which might suggest he's not on a team.

Advertisement