Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

tritium wrote: »
    Ok subject to someone saying the sequence is wrong....

Assume a max of 4 wolves including convert (I can’t see 5 ever, too much critical mass)

Loughc and sully are two, leaves 2 others

So, Barney peeks good has to be true at point of peek, even if whipnis bad as there’s only one other wolf at that point.

So to be bad Barney has to be the convert.

Then we have the letter.

Letter was written by wolves or sk since G&R was nrv. Did the letter come before conversion. Think so but need to check

Barney92 wrote: »
    You certainly would be able to. I mean I haven't ruled out making you CL, but I hope there is another villager out there. Given that I know you're bad there's a 1/4 or 1/3 chance you're the SK.

If I go elsewhere then there are three options. It's possible that all three are wolves which would be unfortunate and game over. if 2 are wolves that means that the other is a villager or the SK and you are the third wolf. Ideally the other villager would be CL, but next best option is for the SK to have it.

Why exactly would you make skeith CL if he’s bad. Was your peek an alignment only peek?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Why exactly would you make skeith CL if he’s bad. Was your peek an alignment only peek?

Because depending on how many baddies are left then our only hope is for the SK to have the CL.

And yes it was alignment only.

With an original wolf team of 3, 4 with the convert, it makes sense to give the CL to someone else because then they could be a villager.

But if myself and yourself are the only two villagers left then we have to get the CL to the SK. In which case we have to work out which of the four evils is the SK, potentially sKeith.

The SK would have to vote for themselves for CL, so Whiplash is not the SK.

Ok from another angle

If Barney is bad he has no big incentive to call skeith bad if he’s good since they need the sk gone

If Barney’s bad he can only be a wolf

So most likely skeith is the SK

But if Barney is village then next cL is likely a wolf so we’re kind of playing to decide which bad team wins- two wolves would be left in QB mam and whip

So we have to make skeith the CL if he’s sk cause the wolves can corner the board next turn otherwise

Any flaw in my logic?

Skeith this is where you probably need to weigh up how best to play in your teams interests, whatever they may be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Ok from another angle

If Barney is bad he has no big incentive to call skeith bad if he’s good since they need the sk gone

If Barney’s bad he can only be a wolf

So most likely skeith is the SK

But if Barney is village then next cL is likely a wolf so we’re kind of playing to decide which bad team wins- two wolves would be left in QB mam and whip

So we have to make skeith the CL if he’s sk cause the wolves can corner the board next turn otherwise

Any flaw in my logic?

Skeith this is where you probably need to weigh up how best to play in your teams interests, whatever they may be

My team is team village. Barney is bad, but not the SK.
    SK is one of whip qb mam.

If we need to make SK CL then we need to make one of them CL.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    My team is team village. Barney is bad, but not the SK.
    SK is one of whip qb mam.

If we need to make SK CL then we need to make one of them CL.

So you 100% don’t want to be CL?

So you 100% don’t want to be CL?

Knowing that if you were sk it’s the only way you can win with the current numbers

Knowing that if you were sk it’s the only way you can win with the current numbers

I'm not the SK.

3v2v1 I am 100% certain barney is a wolf as long as barney is killed, i don't care who does it.

3v1v1 if sk and wolves mess up, we have another election, we have hope.

who can we trust to kill the wolf i am 100% certain of.

I am village and I know barney is a wolf, so, with numbers in mind, i think I should be CL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

quickbeam do you want to be CL? Is there any reason I shouldn’t change my vote? I don’t want sKeith to be CL because he has openly admitted he won’t follow the WOTP, but right now I see no harm in him being CL and offing Barney, who I’m highly suspicious was turned into a wolf after I peeked him.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

If Barney is Village then I’m the only villager left the be CL and vote in the interests of the village. I would tend to evict sKeith if I was CL so there’s one person who won’t vote for me. I reckon he’s a wolf even without Barney’s peek on him. I won’t do the WOTP either because too many of the people can’t be trusted. But I will do the WOTT (will of the Trit) if I’m CL.

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    If Barney is Village then I’m the only villager left the be CL and vote in the interests of the village. I would tend to evict sKeith if I was CL so there’s one person who won’t vote for me. I reckon he’s a wolf even without Barney’s peek on him. I won’t do the WOTP either because too many of the people can’t be trusted. But I will do the WOTT (will of the Trit) if I’m CL.

I’m not so sure anymore that you are village though. It’s highly likely Barney is bad, and on his say so alone you’re willing to off a potential villager. Which are you quickbeam? Wolf or serial killer?

My vote for CL is changing to sKeith.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I’m not so sure anymore that you are village though. It’s highly likely Barney is bad, and on his say so alone you’re willing to off a potential villager. Which are you quickbeam? Wolf or serial killer?

I'm Village. Yeah, I can see a scenario where Barney is bad too. I was happy with his peek because it confirmed my own findings. I just think of the four unknowns he's less likely to be bad than others (including you). I'd not be surprised at anyone turning out bad at this stage.

My vote for CL is changing to sKeith.

Why aren't you voting for yourself for CL?

Why aren't you voting for yourself for CL?

Waste of a vote because no one else is interested in voting for me. We need to try and get 4 votes for CL, why would I throw away mine?

Surely if you're good then the best course of action is to vote for yourself because you know you're good.

If we all just vote for ourselves then surely the wolves will block vote and we’re screwed.

If we all just vote for ourselves then surely the wolves will block vote and we’re screwed.

Myself and trit can't vote for ourselves. So us two and the third villager (if one exists) have to vote for that third villager.

I'm not the SK.

3v2v1 I am 100% certain barney is a wolf as long as barney is killed, i don't care who does it.

3v1v1 if sk and wolves mess up, we have another election, we have hope.

who can we trust to kill the wolf i am 100% certain of.

I am village and I know barney is a wolf, so, with numbers in mind, i think I should be CL.

But if your CL and not the sk then wolves win?

But if your CL and not the sk then wolves win?

I kill wolf.
    3v1v1

wolves kill sk or sk kills last wolf
    2v1 it goes to another CL vote.

• Advertisement

Myself and trit can't vote for ourselves. So us two and the third villager (if one exists) have to vote for that third villager.

You’ll obviously be voting for a fellow wolf. So who are you voting wolfie?

Okay, you’re off me and on sKeith now but three minutes after munch you were happy for me to be CL. Was it because you thought I’d lynch wrong based on my ‘where I’m at’ post from yesterday evening? I’m wondering which I got wrong. Not Kitten or GnR anyway
    Right we need to act quick. I’m saying quickbeam for CL. Anyone have any reason why we shouldn’t?
    Quickbeam - NRV
    Kitten_K - probably NRV based on peek
    tritium - probably NRV based on peek and evicting wolf
    Barney92 - probably NRV
    Whiplashy - probably a wolf by process of elimination
    Mam of 4 - probably a wolf based on back and forth between Lough and her before eviction
    Green&Red - probably NRV based on Lough shooting him earlier, and letter being a wolf framing device.
    crosstownk - probably a wolf from ISO
    SKeith - probably NRV

Which leaves three as wolves. Though one of my "probably NRV" is also likely to be the converted one.

I kill wolf.
    3v1v1

wolves kill sk or sk kills last wolf
    2v1 it goes to another CL vote.

And a wolf has to be CL I think

I don't think this is true anyway.
    Once I make it 3v1v1, then anything is possible.

If i have to give a gift, then i give it to you, maybe its a vig shot we can use before the munch.

Okay, you’re off me and on sKeith now but three minutes after munch you were happy for me to be CL. Was it because you thought I’d lynch wrong based on my ‘where I’m at’ post from yesterday evening? I’m wondering which I got wrong. Not Kitten or GnR anyway

I was going to vote you CL yesterday until we all decided on trit, so it’s not as if it came out of nowhere. My opinion of you from yesterday still stood, it doesn’t anymore.

I don't think this is true anyway.
    Once I make it 3v1v1, then anything is possible.

If i have to give a gift, then i give it to you, maybe its a vig shot we can use before the munch.

This is interesting. I hadn’t thought of the gift. We don’t want a wolfie handing over a valuable gift to a fellow wolf. I’m more than happy for trit to have the gift because we all know he’s village.

If Barney is village skeith is bad

If Barney is wolf skeith is probably bad also, but has to be sk if so

If skeith is bad and a wolf we need to remove him

If skeith is bad and sk we need to keep him

Best guess is 2 wolves and 1 sk left

My head hurts

If Barney is village skeith is bad

If Barney is wolf skeith is probably bad also, but has to be sk if so

If skeith is bad and a wolf we need to remove him

If skeith is bad and sk we need to keep him

Best guess is 2 wolves and 1 sk left

My head hurts

So you can’t see any scenario where sKeith is good?

Ok can I get a show of hands on the next CL- don’t vote yet, no need to lock it in yet, just state your position. Ideally want all remaining players to answer

A) skeith

B) ANOther (with a name please)

• Advertisement

Any sign of Mam today???

Advertisement