Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

COYW wrote: »
    She is moving nicely into the populist land that most Irish opposition TDs live in. They want change but they can't say what.

I do have a certain level of respect for her though. She stood by what she said in her pre-election promises regarding abortion. I don't agree with her on it but when push came to shove, she stood up and fought her corner. I think she will get re-elected next time round as a result of this.
    I'm afraid I have little respect for Lucinda. She made a big deal of the 'suicide' clause in the legislation. If that were removed she said she would have voted for it. However she omitted to mention that the 'suicide' clause is part of the Supreme Court judgement which still stands; so it did not make any real difference whether it was included in the legislation or not. I have never heard Lucinda say she wanted to overturn, or defy, the Supreme Court judgement.
    I think that Lucinda has another agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,001 ✭✭✭Hitchens

sweet sufferin' .....................boring, boring, boring!

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭HurtLocker

Ahh no IONA!! Prepare to go backwards!

why has Quinn not been canonized yet? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Wait till you hear the one with the blond hair, last time out on VB she made a total clown of herself, maybe she thinks no one will remember her.

• Advertisement

Wait till you hear the one with the blond hair, last time out on VB she made a total clown of herself, maybe she thinks no one will remember her.
    Terry Prone clone :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

I like the fact that Tom gets the mention in the title, at least you know what you are getting.......not withstanding the fact it's Vincent's program.

In RTE they persist in calling programs after the presenter even thought they go on the holidays/etc half the year.........

I'd need the wine in the mug listening to this......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

HurtLocker wrote: »
    Ahh no IONA!! Prepare to go backwards!

David Quinn ???

tumblr_m0xlsk9O0i1rrinpto1_400.jpg

Reverse, reverse, reverse

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

That Quinn is a bit of a smug git

Is John McGirk that pro-life nut who was on VinB during the abortion bill? Or am I thinking of someone else?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Wouldn't like to meet John McGuirk in a dark alleyway. He seems incredibly angry and always has a look of utter disdain on his face.

"Sit back John, I cant see Niamh"..

First time I've ever heard that on the telly.. :D

Wouldn't like to meet John McGuirk in a dark alleyway. He seems incredibly angry and always has a look of utter disdain on his face.

He is No.1 on my list of nightmare "sitting next to on a plane".......

Snakes 2nd........

So if two people who are married fall apart what should happen? Force them to cohabit for the sack of the child? God I hate social conservatives!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

David Quinn; Born without Original Sin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Is John McGirk that pro-life nut who was on VinB during the abortion bill? Or am I thinking of someone else?

That's the one. Apparently he's only around 30. There's something very odd and creepy about young people who express extreme right-wing opinions.

If it's true that you get more right-wing as you get older, it's quite disturbing to imagine what he'll be like in a few years.

Give blondie another couple of minutes, she will do the same as the last time on VB. Watch her temper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

So if two people who are married fall apart what should happen?

The two of them sit down for a stern talk with the parish priest.

Im confused whats wrong with children being born outside marriage? Makes people who think this country is a catholic country uncomfortable?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

RayM wrote: »
    That's the one. Apparently he's only around 30. There's something very odd and creepy about young people who express extreme right-wing opinions.

If it's true that you get more right-wing as you get older, it's quite disturbing to imagine what he'll be like in a few years.

That guy is one nasty little right-wing freak.

I'd bet he'd have been an enthusiastic hitlerjugend member if he'd been around in the third reich.

• Advertisement

Im confused whats wrong with children being born outside marriage? Makes people who think this country is a catholic country uncomfortable?

It is not just the cats, what about Bethany House. They are all tared with the same brush.

"living in cellars?" ..........that would have been a luxury for us! :pac:

The two of them sit down for a stern talk with the parish priest.

And given the silent treatment by the local community, or maybe set up a tribunal with 3 physiologists and the local bishop to judge whether a divorce is allowed.. of course after a week cool off period.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Hitchens wrote: »
    why has Quinn not been canonized yet? :)
    A person needs to have performed two miracles to be canonised.
    Quinn's only miracle so far is that he has avoided a good hiding
    rolleyes.png

I'd say if John McGuirk leans forward again, he's gonna get a Prada (copy) handbag across the back of the head..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

The image i get when John McGurk opens his mouth on this or any social issue.

stock-photo-15131955-barefoot-and-pregnant-in-the-kitchen.jpg

I'd say if John McGuirk leans forward again, he's gonna get a Prada (copy) handbag across the back of the head..

Ah now, that's harsh.......

And given the silent treatment by the local community, or maybe set up a tribunal with 3 physiologists and the local bishop to judge whether a divorce is allowed.. of course after a week cool off period.
    in me father's time they'd be read out from the altar ;)

Personal freedom and liberalism sounds like alot of hassle. Is there anyway of taxing it out of existence?

• Advertisement

"The Gender of Reality"...........What does that mean??

I don't think the context here is even remotely related to reality....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement