Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Polish shops

• 03-06-2016 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

Was in a polish shop earlier called polo. There seems to be a few of them about but they had some interesting beers in it and may be worth trying. Not only polish beers were available.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

From what I have seen, they are only willing to sell by the crate. But it looked to be good value and they had beer like Kozal dark

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭shamrockvilla

oblivious wrote: »
    From what I have seen, they are only willing to sell by the crate. But it looked to be good value and they had beer like Kozal dark

How much did a crate of Kozal dark cost? How many bottles? 330ml or 500ml.
    Thanks.

about 40-45 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

they definatley had about 20 different varieties on the shelf which were sold seperatley. some latvian and german beers also

oblivious wrote: »

viztopia wrote: »
    they definatley had about 20 different varieties on the shelf which were sold seperatley. some latvian and german beers also

Are yuo sure that was not Kavass, a soft drink made from rye bread ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

am very sure. it was the polo in clondalkin besdie the kfc on new nangor road. They have beers in centre isle at the back of the shop.

• Advertisement

viztopia wrote: »
    am very sure. it was the polo in clondalkin besdie the kfc on new nangor road. They have beers in centre isle at the back of the shop.

Good to hear :)

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭blueshed

I've being getting Kozel for €33 a crate of 20 bottles in Maxela.org.
    I reckon they stock 30+ different beers.

Plastic crate is a bonus as I homebrew.

blueshed wrote: »
    I've being getting Kozel for €33 a crate of 20 bottles in Maxela.org.
    I reckon they stock 30+ different beers.

Plastic crate is a bonus as I homebrew.

That's the polo chain I believe, great price

Advertisement