Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Nursing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 jenz101

risteard7 wrote: »
    Are they posted out or do we check online?

they come out online and then be posted out to your address, does anybody know will we get un update to our emails when they are posted up, checking them all the time lol

Kerry25x wrote: »
    Dont worry about not finishing the maths lads, most people won't finish them, the test is designed that way.

I'm in my 3rd year of general nursing now and I don't think any of the mature students in my year got the maths section finished but yet we're all here today. :-)

Its a horrible drawn out process but try to stay positive, a lot of people are very surprised when they get their results.
    thanks the results are out this week hoping for the best now

Me too! I keep checking everyday best of luck :)

same to you hope you get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

You should get an email and a text message (if you've signed up for text alerts) to notify you of a message on your publicjobs.ie account.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭risteard7

January wrote: »
    You should get an email and a text message (if you've signed up for text alerts) to notify you of a message on your publicjobs.ie account.

Looks like next week now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 nelly84

Why do you think it's next week?we're you talking to someone in PAS?I'm waiting in the post hoping it will be in that.it has been the longest morning ever!

nelly84 wrote: »
    Why do you think it's next week?we're you talking to someone in PAS?I'm waiting in the post hoping it will be in that.it has been the longest morning ever!

Sorry no i wasn't talking to them i'm just assuming. It just seems so late in the week?

They could release them today or tomorrow.looking back at posts last year PAS sent the results out at 4pm the Tuesday after the bank holiday but someone posted here that they rang PAS and they said that the results are out by the end of the week.so hopefully they will be out either today or tomorrow. Hope so cause my nerves are not able for this!I'm trying to distract myself but it's impossible.if we just knew for sure when they are going to be released it wouldn't be so bad

• Registered Users Posts: 18 cazrach

They could release them today or tomorrow.looking back at posts last year PAS sent the results out at 4pm the Tuesday after the bank holiday but someone posted here that they rang PAS and they said that the results are out by the end of the week.so hopefully they will be out either today or tomorrow. Hope so cause my nerves are not able for this!I'm trying to distract myself but it's impossible.if we just knew for sure when they are going to be released it wouldn't be so bad
    I looked back on my messages from last year I got mine at 1315 on the Thursday 3rd june 2015

Maybe they are relased in waves? Loads of people on the fb group saying results were out for them on 4th June which was Friday last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 cazrach

January wrote: »
    Maybe they are relased in waves? Loads of people on the fb group saying results were out for them on 4th June which was Friday last year.

Sorry I'm wrong it's Friday the 4th at 1315 I checked calendar wrong

In regards to the fb group I have tried to join the group and it's still pending.do you know who I can contact to be included?I was accepted but I hadn't seen the message by the two day time limit and resent the request prob 3weeks ago.it seems to be the only place are discussing this year's campaign.so if the results were out on a Friday last year it will prob be Friday thus year too?Thanks

In regards to the fb group I have tried to join the group and it's still pending.do you know who I can contact to be included?I was accepted but I hadn't seen the message by the two day time limit and resent the request prob 3weeks ago.it seems to be the only place are discussing this year's campaign.so if the results were out on a Friday last year it will prob be Friday thus year too?Thanks

Pop a message to the admin that messaged you. I think there is only one.

Yeah I sent two messages to a girl who's initials are TG I didn't want to be pestering her after that I thought I'd just wait it out but would love to chat in that group to see how everyone else faired out with the exam.Are you waiting on results too?

Yes, that's the admin. I'm not sure why it takes so long to be approved either.

Yeah, I'm waiting on my results too. First time around for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 AliceWalker16

Hopefully tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Both I think, the last few years they have gone up online and the next day are in the post. I called the public appointment service and they said they would be out this week. I keep checking online. I hope dont have to wait till Tuesday.
    I have just been speaking with the PAS again as I'm fedup of waiting,I'm told they hope to have them out this week,but will be late next week if they get behind or sumthing 😞 Also they will all be released together all the results will be given at the same time, I feel I've waited forever, I taught as soon as the first day of June came we would have them because we waited so long, this is dreadful

Same first time applying but I'm 32 with 2 kids under 4 so I'm beginning to think I'm mad trying to get back to college at this stage.the wait for the results is pain.I've only put down one college that I could commute to every day so I'm after narrowing down my chances a lot.

jenz101 wrote: »
    I have just been speaking with the PAS again as I'm fedup of waiting,I'm told they hope to have them out this week,but will be late next week if they get behind or sumthing 😞 Also they will all be released together all the results will be given at the same time, I feel I've waited forever, I taught as soon as the first day of June came we would have them because we waited so long, this is dreadful

I feel your pain!wouldn't you think that they would be able to confirm the date seeing as the aptitude test is being corrected by the computers and not individualy by hand?
    Technology should make the whole process more efficient....right?!?
    Hopefully tomorrow will be the day.bank holiday will be ruined for the lot of us if not!

They are up folks delighted with results

• Advertisement

Yep just got mine too, delighted!

Yes!!! We got them!! :) whoop!!!!

I was thinking I failed!can't believe it!Ah good glad your happy too! Thank God that is over now for the offers! Do you know have many applied to AIT?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 P65421

How did everyone get on....how do I join the facebook group it hasnt accepted me yet

by looking at the points from last year - if you got over those points should that indicate you have a good chance for a place?

I was thinking I failed!can't believe it!Ah good glad your happy too! Thank God that is over now for the offers! Do you know have many applied to AIT?

Maybe not, did you meet the qualifying score?

Yeah I got 185 so compared to last year's qualifying score I should be good.how did everyone else do?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 tatatata85

Got mine: 181 from the first attempt without any study at all. Delighted!!!

P65421 wrote: »
    How did everyone get on....how do I join the facebook group it hasnt accepted me yet

I'm in the same boat it takes a while to get accepted waiting around 3 weeks now

• Advertisement

Happy i passed! But only got 160 it wont be enough. Good luck to everyone

Advertisement