Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemtrails ?

Options
  • 18-05-2016 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Had to ask if anybody has seen the strange black lines in the sky recently ?
    I took photo's a few week's ago and there is
    no explanation for them .

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

They are dropping aluminum.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭msshono

Bmc1895 wrote: »
    Had to ask if anybody has seen the strange black lines in the sky recently ?
    I took photo's a few week's ago and there is
    no explanation for them .

Yes I saw that on Sunday afternoon, I looked up at a plane passing over head and it was following through an existing chemtrail that was black. Had a look at the Flightradar24 thread and aviation forum and was sure there'd be something posted in there about it. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation though I did wonder had something gone wrong with a flight

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Bmc1895

On good friday i noticed a black line just appearing in the sky , about 40 seconds later a plane flew in the exact same line .
    I have never before seen anything like it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Chemtrails can't melt steel beams.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

Chemtrails can't melt steel beams.

Link?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Link?

911truth.org

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Something similar to this was posted in the Astronomy forum a few weeks ago http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057571341

Are the pics there similar to what you saw?

Here is the answer given in that thread:
    jfSDAS wrote: »
    Hi evosteo,

Very nice pics ... many thanks for posting.

The dark streak is the shadow of the aircraft contrail projected on to a very thin layer of slightly higher cloud. The low sun at the time is the giveaway. In the pictures the sun is shining from below the contrail and projecting the contrail's shadow upwards.

Les Cowley's web site is a terrific resource about atmospheric phenomena. The page on contrail shadows at http://www.atoptics.co.uk/atoptics/contr2.htm shows an example while http://www.atoptics.co.uk/atoptics/shuttle.htm is a pretty dramatic rocket plume shadow from a shuttle launch!

John

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

They're called contrails.

The atmosphere is actually full of dirt, massive temperature differences, loads of chemicals reacting. All kinds of odd stuff can happen up there. Generally if you see something odd happening in the sky, it's just natural phenomena.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

911truth.org

That's what they want you to think.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

On good friday i noticed a black line just appearing in the sky , about 40 seconds later a plane flew in the exact same line .
    I have never before seen anything like it

The plane is leaving a contrails

The sun is low in the sky

The dark line you see ahead of the plane is the shadow from the contrails behind it

• Advertisement

No this black line simply appeared in the sky !
    Myself and my girlfriend could not believe what we were seeing . After about 1 minute a plane flew in the direct path of the black line .
    As i am a new user i can not post the photo's but i know for sure this was no shadow .

No this black line simply appeared in the sky !
    Myself and my girlfriend could not believe what we were seeing . After about 1 minute a plane flew in the direct path of the black line .
    As i am a new user i can not post the photo's but i know for sure this was no shadow .

Yes

As the sun lowered in the sky it created a shadow of the contrails

Having looked deeper into it your shadow theory seem's spot on , crazy that i have never seen it before this year .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Doesn't mean we're not being bombarded with chemicals from above though.
    ;)

http://www.lifecoachcode.com/2016/03/04/exposed-photos-from-inside-chemtrail-planes/

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 28,106 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Crop sprayers. Not to say that I think crop spraying from aircraft is a good idea, but it is a long way from the daft idea that we are being deliberately bombarded by chemicals. Oh yes, there is a label saying 'chemtrail'! Well that's proof isn't it? It is proof that someone with a sense of humour stuck a label on a switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

el diablo wrote: »
    Doesn't mean we're not being bombarded with chemicals from above though.
    ;)

http://www.lifecoachcode.com/2016/03/04/exposed-photos-from-inside-chemtrail-planes/

This is a collection of pictures of planes using water tanks as ballast during flight tests, planes testing refueling equipment, various instruments for atmospheric research and some very poor looking photoshop jobs.

This one is my favourite:
    EXPOSED-Photos-From-INSIDE-Chemtrail-Planes-27.jpg?w=640

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The trails are coming out of completely different parts of the plane. On the left side the trail seems to be coming directly out of the main body of the plane. On the right it's coming out of the side of one of the pods on the wings.

EXPOSED-Photos-From-INSIDE-Chemtrail-Planes-4.jpg?w=340

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Michael OBrien

ScumLord wrote: »
    The trails are coming out of completely different parts of the plane. On the left side the trail seems to be coming directly out of the main body of the plane. On the right it's coming out of the side of one of the pods on the wings.

EXPOSED-Photos-From-INSIDE-Chemtrail-Planes-4.jpg?w=340
    Its not attached to the plane at all. It is forming outside the plane from the airflow and water condensation. That is why, from that angle, you think it is coming from TWO places, when it is actually coming from neither. It is several feet from the plane on both sides. that is why there is no shadow on the side of the plane. the water vapor is forming BEHIND the plane slightly as it flies because that is what happens when you have that series of interactions with cold air, hot air and air flow.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUW2Wru4LsEWwndulBaOOfm6hJsJTFPtJc9ZkvmqQWNkuwf2Lf
    041_filtered-1-20120930-152515.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

The plane is leaving a contrails

The sun is low in the sky

The dark line you see ahead of the plane is the shadow from the contrails behind it

I've seen that once before

A very (relatively, five or six plane lengths) short, distinct black line moving slightly and directly in front of a plane.

Stayed uniform in length, seen from directly beneath the plane, or as much as you can be directly beneath a plane for any length of time.

Not like the 40 seconds or minute before a plane appeared as some have seen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

King Mob wrote: »
    This is a collection of pictures of planes using water tanks as ballast during flight tests, planes testing refueling equipment, various instruments for atmospheric research and some very poor looking photoshop jobs.

This one is my favourite:
    EXPOSED-Photos-From-INSIDE-Chemtrail-Planes-27.jpg?w=640

Bruce Willis with his new glasses:

EXPOSED-Photos-From-INSIDE-Chemtrail-Planes-11.jpg?resize=600%2C450

If you squint your eye's he's the spitting image.

• Advertisement

I've seen that once before

A very (relatively, five or six plane lengths) short, distinct black line moving slightly and directly in front of a plane.

Stayed uniform in length, seen from directly beneath the plane, or as much as you can be directly beneath a plane for any length of time.

Not like the 40 seconds or minute before a plane appeared as some have seen.

It would all depend on the position of the plane, the position of the sun and the position of the person.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,114 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

I find it funnier that people actually think our government has the money to spray chemtrails and cover it up!

Im sure people who believe we are being sprayed do not believe it is our government in fairness .

• Registered Users Posts: 18,114 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Im sure people who believe we are being sprayed do not believe it is our government in fairness .

If you can believe in chemtrails you can believe in anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,837 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

tis the lizards, hairy japanese bastards!

Carnacalla wrote: »
    If you can believe in chemtrails you can believe in anything!

Not that i believe in chemtrails, but if you dont believe people with power will do anything they can to keep it well then you are simply naive .
    Im sure they have thought of more outrageous things .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

Not that i believe in chemtrails, but if you dont believe people with power will do anything they can to keep it well then you are simply naive .
    Im sure they have thought of more outrageous things .

could*

Big difference.

So you think nobody who has ever ran or been involved in the running of a country/corporation etc has ever done anything to harm mass amounts of people in their interest ?

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Rashers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So you think nobody who has ever ran or been involved in the running of a country/corporation etc has ever done anything to harm mass amounts of people in their interest ?
    No one is saying this is the reason that the conspiracy is ridiculous.

The conspiracy is ridiculous because it would require millions of people involved and trillions of dollars to run a global conspiracy that runs everyday everywhere for the last 30-40+ years.
    Just because some people might be willing to do something like this doesn't mean they are able to.

And this is before anyone has been able to show a good, plausible reason why anyone would want to do this in the first place.

Advertisement