Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Images of beauty (Tdar forum)

1234568

Comments



  • I was the guy after him!!! I love that bike.

    Sorry Mr Stark:o




  • 12743842_10203977293671181_2253903889987210202_n.jpg?oh=854f3a38175cf06f6c5f769754d909a7&oe=576FF9C7

    Full ultegra groupset and nice deep section wheels, full carbon with integrated seat post




  • Trig1 wrote: »

    Full ultegra groupset and nice deep section wheels, full carbon with integrated seat post

    If you don't get to at least one tri this year I'm going to declare this post invalid andbsay it should have been in the cycling forum.

    Nice ride :)




  • That's a nice saddle to bars drop there Trig! Nice saddle angle as well ;)

    Enjoy the new bike!




  • 385833.jpg

    Finally got the new steed fitted and ready for the season. (I'm aware that I have broken the rules about drive side pictures, blah, blah, blah....)


  • Advertisement


  • That looks absolutely tiny compared to mine. What size frame is that EC?

    My Shiv has a headtube as long as the fork! Its an XL though. Image will be up here in the next 10days when I can get the wheels on it, cables tidied up and the steerer tube cut.




  • BTH wrote: »
    That looks absolutely tiny compared to mine. What size frame is that EC?

    My Shiv has a headtube as long as the fork! Its an XL though. Image will be up here in the next 10days when I can get the wheels on it, cables tidied up and the steerer tube cut.

    Pretty sure it's a small. My last TT bike (a Quitana Roo) never really fitted me properly and used it for 4 seasons. This bike feels perfect and is a joy to ride in comparison. You get the same model?




  • EC1000 wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's a small. My last TT bike (a Quitana Roo) never really fitted me properly and used it for 4 seasons. This bike feels perfect and is a joy to ride in comparison. You get the same model?

    I have the same colour and all!!! Just a good bit bigger. My planetX was never a great fit either. I was super aggressive on it position wise, even with a good deal of headset spacers. Great for a sprint or oly but far too uncomfortable for anything longer. The Shiv is much taller, which is what I needed, without being much longer.




  • New bike :)




  • 386545.jpg

    At least the bike is ready. Engine is in bad shape though.


  • Advertisement


  • looking good, just need to do it justice now




  • Thought it was time to get a bit seriouserer

    BqJSEl.jpg




  • I love that bike villa, where did you pick it up from??




  • joey100 wrote: »
    I love that bike villa, where did you pick it up from??

    I quickly went from an enquiry to a sale with a crowd in Spain. Full Ultegra on an IA10 frame.
    Picked the wheels up on 45% discount from France. I spend a lot of time browsing before buying

    And just to add, I'm absolutely loving it. Out in the hail yesterday and didn't mind the stabbing at all with the lovely whirring noise coming from the bike. I don't get why people spend a small fortune on fast bikes only to use them just for racing but then again, I'm still new to this and each to their own




  • BTH wrote: »

    At least the bike is ready. Engine is in bad shape though.

    Anyone else not seeing the attachment? Not seeing it on my phone or desktop...




  • EC1000 wrote: »
    Anyone else not seeing the attachment? Not seeing it on my phone or desktop...

    Can't see it either, just a little picture icon.




  • showing fine here




  • EC1000 wrote: »
    Anyone else not seeing the attachment? Not seeing it on my phone or desktop...
    Kurt_Godel wrote: »
    Can't see it either, just a little picture icon.

    I have "un-deleted" an post above that one which has the photo as an attachment instead of embedded. See if thats any better.


    EC1000, your postman should see you soon :)




  • BTH wrote: »
    I have "un-deleted" an post above that one which has the photo as an attachment instead of embedded. See if thats any better.


    EC1000, your postman should see you soon :)

    Ooooh, can see it now, lovely lines and curves. And you painted the house in matching colours, class.




  • BTH wrote: »
    EC1000, your postman should see you soon :)

    Between buying your left overs and wiggle bringing me a new torque wrench it's going to be an exciting week :)

    Also, you're right, yours is bigger than mine....


  • Advertisement


  • Kurt_Godel wrote: »
    Ooooh, can see it now, lovely lines and curves. And you painted the house in matching colours, class.

    Oh, the house badly needs painting, but not much point painting it when we plan on making three windows bigger and putting in one extra one.

    Zico will be on now complaining about this thread becoming more Room to Improve than Image of Beauty.....




  • Tested the new wheels?




  • speaking of wheels, how much nicer do the ffwd look over the flo, when you have the two identical bikes to compare them on?

    (just kidding bth, you know i own ffwd..:) )




  • Tested the new wheels?

    Had them out on Sunday alright. They look the part, and thats the most important thing here.




  • Not your usual TD posting but very definitely AR :D

    rDd8O7o3L_dJP4Gi54osvjqHnNLliBV-ZxmClv_c1IfPRl45kcWSXaYI3pMRCR2_7-XCxKcnkI466JxcRb2sYMGYIwu5XGkTcDNU-tl_WwGVEXB5dRTr9TJihZferDJ401CZDNLJlqgSz2uo6CGcPROxiKaLmg6ksiG0Hh2p0aM6opLmsbyRJONfFeWbicMGtFNfW2jWr3N9G_CHAN6ouk_PtImKYF14S-dLnAUG5o9bBYzjLodtyiZ40EoXeYklneSnaaa3oPDG0f1wC7uksH12VFBHjKnrxu42XKoDsI5UgvicQ7y2qMZ5kYNc9HbRvEy3Wvw9V9wlnE-qaNPLWdMo6oTBPrra66ewDrDb6kKHLehfW3pywU53AvBnUTHIlFYUwxrGFcttAAIuyVyuQP6i-V13XklIHLk4yu8ClYBT-SpM1mTT7Dpaeb2JmOCIKTUygocqjFfLFWEYn2aYlrsGALp9JY8feqqPPPpbi7WG7xV_CXGjsPTZxCYsbKKhriOgPWmWj_fkrM0498uzcLfxAyNOlrqsCOGg9RObpgY_nQ3N9vUGMzcwa150wBVODWFrXUxzzJo4wKRwiVf8UEc3xzZRkVmF=w1300-h731-no




  • Getting ready for 2017. Work in progress.

    Really need to paint the house too.




  • My new steed for the coming years! Now to do it justice! :)




  • That's the second IA on here in the last few months, mind me asking where you got it from??




  • Got mine on a good discount from wiggle a couple of months back. Only recently got it put together and on the road. Nope saddle is on the right way impossible to get level!


  • Advertisement


  • keelang wrote: »
    Got mine on a good discount from wiggle a couple of months back. Only recently got it put together and on the road. Nope saddle is on the right way impossible to get level!

    looks to be a similar system to my cannondale. the two circular bits that clamp on the rail, try turning them around, the teeth marks are intentionally different on each side on mine and if you can't get it level turning often helps


Advertisement