Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

in debt in deise

Options
  • 18-05-2016 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

any1 have any info on credit card debt i have been payin back a company for the last few years asked for a card for hols about 6 years ago they sent me out a gold card with 6000eur limit i only applied for the damn thing didnt state limits or anything unless it was small print anyway maxed it out in the middle of the resession know i splelt that wrong payin em back since now my work and life has changed cant afford to pay em back so im thinking f88k that what can they do so any 1 any info can they send me to prison still owe them 3000 i did pay back lots more and ran it back up when things went bad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭EIREAROEIRE

no one here in my boat any info please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

You will probably get more answers if you post in some kind of financial services discussion area and not the South East.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Maybe if you had your opening post in English and not a monologue of mumbo-jumbo, you may get sensible answers. Can you edit the op, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭joeysoap

You might have a look at askaboutmoney.com . Lot of advice to be had there but you would want to be a lot more clear in your posting. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

any1 have any info on credit card debt i have been payin back a company for the last few years asked for a card for hols about 6 years ago they sent me out a gold card with 6000eur limit i only applied for the damn thing didnt state limits or anything unless it was small print anyway maxed it out in the middle of the resession know i splelt that wrong payin em back since now my work and life has changed cant afford to pay em back so im thinking f88k that what can they do so any 1 any info can they send me to prison still owe them 3000 i did pay back lots more and ran it back up when things went bad

Yes they can send you to prison, pay back the money you owe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Your credit rating will take a huge hit, but it might have already due to this issue.

Don't know what they can do if you stop paying this back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Go to your local MABS office, they will assist you in coming to an arrangement with the credit card company. If you can't pay - you can't pay, the credit card company are as much as fault as you are.

https://www.mabs.ie/personal-insolvency/

Advertisement