Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get landline number ? sonetel.com

Options
  • 05-05-2016 8:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking to get landline number and calls forwarded to my mobile
    I don't need to call Only to recieve calls

I just saw this site sonetel.com

Does anyone know it ?
    What do you recommend ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

ahmsalo wrote: »
    Hi

I'm looking to get landline number and calls forwarded to my mobile
    I don't need to call Only to recieve calls

I just saw this site sonetel.com

Does anyone know it ?
    What do you recommend ?

Thanks in advance

I used it for about a year, like you only for incoming calls, I didn't forward to mobile or landline I just configure my Voip phone at home and softphone on Iphone with them, quality was very good, they charge for incoming calls per minute and also a monthly feee, so if you plan on getting lots of incoming calls you might be better using other services.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭ahmsalo

Thanks for your answer

What other service you recommend please ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

ahmsalo wrote: »
    Thanks for your answer

What other service you recommend please ?

Meant providers, maybe Blueface, they did have some packages for consumer customers, not on the website any longer but might do them if you contact them, Vomino also has good prices for the service, Goldfish also good feedback from other users in here, with all you should be able to configure on your phone if you have 3g all the time and most would offer forwarding.

nava wrote: »
    Meant providers, maybe Blueface, they did have some packages for consumer customers, not on the website any longer but might do them if you contact them, Vomino also has good prices for the service, Goldfish also good feedback from other users in here, with all you should be able to configure on your phone if you have 3g all the time and most would offer forwarding.

Thanks A million

I just want to say I went with Vomino.ie and they are very good they charge me 9c per min for transferred calls

• Advertisement
Advertisement