Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster vs Edinburgh, Fri 29th April 7:35pm; TG4

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

FFS, why the ref felt the need to go up stairs I don't know, either give it or let it play out, just hold hte scrum now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

No try

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Can't give that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Roll over the line here

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Aboy CJ, no point in taking a risk there at the scrum

• Advertisement

GET IN

Now that's a fckin try!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Whew. Job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Thank fcuk for that. In front of the posts too, lovely stuff

Yeeeeeeeessssss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭AlfaZen

Thank Christ!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Cronin killed Saili to get him over the line

Bonus point and no point for Edinburgh gives us a bit of breathing space next week so we have to keep they out here

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

Thank goodness for that.

moleyv wrote: »
    Cronin killed Saili to get him over the line

He'd have killed his mother to get a try there!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,926 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Won't be travelling to the backarse of Russia now for European rugby ???

/
    Lot of work to do though for next season

Right, take the minute for the penalty, stroll up to the line, maul it as far as you can and then kick it out, keep it f**king simple

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

What a mad Pro12 run-in. If Scarlets and Ulster lose tomorrow then suddenly Munster can make the playoffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Can anyone explain to me why Munster got that last scrum? There was no evidence that the ball made it to the line to be held up. So surely because it was a maul it should have been an Edinburgh scrum because the ball was unplayable.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Won't be travelling to the backarse of Russia now for European rugby ???

/
    Lot of work to do though for next season

Lot to do next week yet, but at least our destiny is in our own hands

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Munsster fans now become massive Dragons/Ospreys fans

Who the f**k kicked that ball?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

Sounds like I may have avoided shortening my life significantly by not getting out of work in time to watch that!

Phew though.

We were the better team... By a mile... But nerves settled in and nearly cost us
    Deserved win and better times ahead

5 - 0 win. I'll take the result, delighted with it. But jeez we play some crap at times

• Registered Users Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭ionadnapokot

Clareman wrote: »

Conway kicked the grubber

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Deserved. Just about.

Clareman wrote: »

He was right, he got screamed at by the team, bench, crowd, me and my dead grandmother!

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Flipper22

molloyjh wrote: »
    Can anyone explain to me why Munster got that last scrum? There was no evidence that the ball made it to the line to be held up. So surely because it was a maul it should have been an Edinburgh scrum because the ball was unplayable.

If the ref stops the game to go to the tmo, and the tmo has nothing to add ie says the game should have continued, it's a scrum to the team that was in possession. Doesn't matter if they would likely have turned it over if he hadn't stopped the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

molloyjh wrote:

Munster had gone through another phase or two before the ref called it up, so if it never crossed the line, they were just going to next phase. Ref called it up in open play, so Munster retain possession.

Advertisement