Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE Announce FTA Saorsat service

1565758596062»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭FRIENDO

I personally know how it works; I've done you the courtesy of answering your questions in-thread and you actually expect me give up the many better things I have to do today and research it all for you too.

Yes,
    When you make a claim and can't produce such evidence to back up the claim.

Have a good day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭notmyusername

FRIENDO wrote: »
    Yes,
    When you make a claim and can't produce such evidence to back up the claim.

Have a good day.

I'm having a very good day, thanks mate :)

No "claims" made :)

Facts that are to the best of my knowledge based on research that I myself took the time to do (without looking to be spoonfed it) have been given. "Evidence" has been posted throughout the thread.

You may or may not believe this but I actually really ain't pushed on what you or Johnboy think about the information I've given you. I do believe that you're both more interested in hanging around on a forum looking to be spoonfed information as opposed to looking for it yourselves - I'm making an educated guess that you're both connected to the internet ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭FRIENDO

I'm having a very good day, thanks mate

Being honest buddy, you've actually given me a great laugh.

Please don't take my comment as an insult, it's just how this conversation has developed.

Obviously yes I'm connected to the Internet.

But being connected with any other posters, the answer is no.

Being honest buddy, you've actually given me a great laugh.

Glad to be of service ;)

But being connected with any other posters, the answer is no.

I'll be honest, Im not really sure what that means but sure there you go....

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Can we drop the sports rights discussion, it's off topic for this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Pulidog

I doubt if this thread is still being followed but RTE1HD has been replaced by a Saorsat Testcard, as of 15 july 2019.

Whats going on?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

Pulidog wrote: »
    I doubt if this thread is still being followed but RTE1HD has been replaced by a Saorsat Testcard, as of 15 july 2019.

Whats going on?

Could it be a mistake?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

All channels look OK now

Was it during some rights restricted transmissions like Sports or Reeling In The Years ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

We don’t drag up old threads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement