Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odds on football. am i getting stroked

Options
  • 16-04-2016 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Did 20 bets for tomorrows football and checked prices on line. Sent tthe misses in to do bets for me as i was working and asked her to get the to write prices down on docket. She came back and prices in bookies where alot less online. I naturally think prices dropped, checked online and low and behold, they where the same as when i seen them. Ive took pics of the prices online so if any of my bets come in, will i be able to claim theprices online and saying they made mistake in shop

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Arrow in the Knee

soccercrew wrote: »
    Did 20 bets for tomorrows football and checked prices on line. Sent tthe misses in to do bets for me as i was working and asked her to get the to write prices down on docket. She came back and prices in bookies where alot less online. I naturally think prices dropped, checked online and low and behold, they where the same as when i seen them. Ive took pics of the prices online so if any of my bets come in, will i be able to claim theprices online and saying they made mistake in shop

What bookies was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soccercrew

What bookies was it?

ladbrooks

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Arrow in the Knee

soccercrew wrote: »
    ladbrooks

In Ladbrokes if it was mainstream football like in England they will give you their "shop prices" and not their online price.

So just say Team A is 6/5 online, in the Ladbrokes shop it could be 21/20.

This is also the same at Paddy Power where as Boylesports the odds are the same online and in-store.

Advertisement