Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Uk tv tapings november 16

• 05-04-2016 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,756 ✭✭✭✭

Decided I'm going to live one of my dreams and head to the raw and sd TV tapings in November.

Anyone knw what city has a chance of getting the tapings dis year ??.

How much would everything cost for say 2 of us ???. Good tickets, cheapish hotel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Decided I'm going to live one of my dreams and head to the raw and sd TV tapings in November.

Anyone knw what city has a chance of getting the tapings dis year ??.

How much would everything cost for say 2 of us ???. Good tickets, cheapish hotel.

Since the tapings for April are in London I'd say November will be Liverpool or Manchester.

If you are going to do it you want it to be one of those two cities. Last time it was Manchester I got flights and accommodation for 42e. Flight was 20 and hotel was 44e between me and my mate. Flights are usually fairly cheap if you head out Monday morning and come back Tuesday around lunch time. Depends where you want to sit at RAW but I think my ticket last time was 100e. The tickets for RAW sell fast so you'd wanna get them in the presale or general sale straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 37,756 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

ciano316 wrote: »
    Since the tapings for April are in London I'd say November will be Liverpool or Manchester.

If you are going to do it you want it to be one of those two cities. Last time it was Manchester I got flights and accommodation for 42e. Flight was 20 and hotel was 44e between me and my mate. Flights are usually fairly cheap if you head out Monday morning and come back Tuesday around lunch time. Depends where you want to sit at RAW but I think my ticket last time was 100e. The tickets for RAW sell fast so you'd wanna get them in the presale or general sale straight away

Was at a concert in Manchester last year and flying to Liverpool in June so hopefully there in one of those city's.

London is out I'd say cause they have the tapings dis month and the network special in September.

Are they possibly moving the 2nd yearly UK tour to September ??

Birmingham might get the November tapings or Sheffield (no direct flights from Ireland so please no) or Newcastle possibly

• Registered Users Posts: 37,756 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Any news on dates for the autumn tour ??

Advertisement