Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What weird or strange things have you seen in shops or shopping centres?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

one direction condoms in a 2 euro shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

zerks wrote: »
    You should have pride in that post.

A pride of lions!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Women wearing pyjamas and dressing gowns. Roxboro Tesco looks like a hospital ward sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

Not strange but made me laugh when a toddler in the shop the other day was sitting in the trolley and a little girl said to her mother, "awh look at him, he's sooooo cute". This infuriated the toddler and he replied by shouting back "IM NOT CUTE, IM NOOOT CUTE". The little girl was walking away to the end of the aisle and he was still shouting at her, disgusted, "IM NOT CUTE"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Standing in line in McDonald's in the Swan centre, Rathmines, and a toddler pulled down her pants and took a dump in the middle of the floor.
    Walked out, never went back.

Many moons ago I worked in Penneys and one Saturday coming close to Christmas, had an 'ethnic minority' group in the shop. A gang of girls aged about 16 went into the fitting room where one of them proceeded to s**t in a changing cubicle and wipe her a**e on the curtain :mad:

At least the toddler had an excuse of sorts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

'ethnic minority'

'ethnic minority'

'ethnic minority'

'ethnic minority'

'ethnic minority'

'ethnic minority'

'ethnic minority'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

A middle aged woman lying dead in front of the meat counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

A middle aged woman lying dead in front of the meat counter.

Sounds like an euphemism

• Registered Users Posts: 15,735 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I actually fainted in a shopping centre. Must be over a decade ago now. Did npt know where I was when I came around lol thought I was after being abducted lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Aineoil wrote: »
    Seen in Dunnes Stores Tralee many years ago a sign at the meat counter for for Lion Chops.

I saw that in superquinn too and in a butchers last week.

It's catchin on that exotic lion meat.

I saw two women tearing the hair out of each other in crazy prices the square over the last special offer lump of bacon

• Advertisement
Advertisement