Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fortune Teller in Dundalk Area

Options
  • 29-02-2016 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has been to see Ann Watters or Yvonne in Glenwood. I'd also love to know how you rated either and if any of their predictions came true!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 patrowl4

hi, i was at ann watters she is very good the best i have at.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 patrowl4

hi, iv been to ann watters she is very good would say the best i was ever at.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KEScott

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kat_17

Hello there

I’m trying get hold Ann number but I’m not sure if it’s same lady? Could you send me her number please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LISA3292

If someone could send me ann watters number, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 LISA3292

Hi, if you could please share Ann Watters number I would greatly appreciate it x

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DDad2009

Could I please have her number too if somebody doesn’t mind sharing - thank you

Advertisement