Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line of Duty (BBC) **Spoilers**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭dwayned

and all filmed in Belfast, myself and my girlfriend worked as extras on this over a few weekends.

really looking forward to seeing how this plays out

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Really enjoyed this last night, repeat on Sun around 11 for anyone that missed it

they have just posted a trailer for ep2 as well, can't view in work but will have a look when i get home

** could be spoilers

ep2 preview

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Terrific episode tonight after quite a bit of silliness.

Should be a great finale next week.

how did everyone else find the finale, I thought it was all a bit rushed tbh and am a bit confused- will have to watch it back. But overall I really enjoyed the series

• Advertisement

i liked it, seen a good article earlier on their twitter page re the ending

** SPOILERS INCLUDED **

ah- all makes sense now, pity I didn't catch season one. Also a pity that
    your one out of Call The Midwife got defenestrated ep 1 was hoping to see a bit more action from her

lol
    yeah i had seen people tweeting about how they were looking forward to seeing her in it before it had started and we already knew her fate. we were able to get hold of tickets to an advance screening of Ep1 in Belfast 3 weeks before it aired so had to bite my lip

cool
    would have liked to have seen her without her bike

how did everyone else find the finale, I thought it was all a bit rushed tbh and am a bit confused- will have to watch it back. But overall I really enjoyed the series

I'm glad it wasn't just me - I found it terribly confusing in the end and I had seen series 1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I was trying to think who the actress who played DI Denton was, only dawned on me watching it last night in the repeat, Zoe from Spooks Series 1,2,3 and maybe 4!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

that's her- wonder why they call Spooks "MI5" in the US? in case they think it's about ghosts maybe

that's her- wonder why they call Spooks "MI5" in the US? in case they think it's about ghosts maybe

Spook also has an older, racist meaning in the US.

oh right, that wouldn't do

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Looks like this is back for a third series shortly.. seeing as there's a preview of the first episode of series 3 early next month!

http://www.bafta.org/whats-on/tv-preview-line-of-duty-qa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭trashcan

K-9 wrote: »
    I was trying to think who the actress who played DI Denton was, only dawned on me watching it last night in the repeat, Zoe from Spooks Series 1,2,3 and maybe 4!

I watched the whole thing without copping that DC Fleming was Lol from This Is England (Vicky McClure). (In fairness I hadn't seen TIE in ages)

Looking forward to Season 3. First two were excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭brian_t

Basq wrote: »
    Looking forward to it.

Great- that and Happy Valley, will keep me happy for a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Just showed the trailer on BBC One, no actual date though.

• Advertisement

Just showed the trailer on BBC One, no actual date though.
    I'd bet after Happy Valley finishes up..

Well its on BBC Two so they only need to avoid an actual same hour clash, they are re-showing series two from next Saturday two eps at a time so late March by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Well its on BBC Two so they only need to avoid an actual same hour clash, they are re-showing series two from next Saturday two eps at a time so late March by the looks of it.
    Keep forgetting this is BBC2..

.. considering it's ratings, you'd think they'd have moved it to BBC1 by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭brian_t

DigiGuide has this starting on Thursday 24th March.

That is the time-slot currently occupied by the 3 parter 'Murder'

OT
    I haven't watched Murder but it seems to have got good reviews

Murder is one of the most original British dramas ever

Bump! Ooh! Didn't see that coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Wow, that was proper gripping from the start to finish. Believe the hype.

If you recorded it on BBC One NI, note that it's on BBC Two NI from next week. You might need to set up a new series link (I think it was moved tonight because there was Live Football on BBC Two NI)

Wow I enjoyed that. Trying to remember what happened last time round, think we joined the party late and watched 2 1st then 1.
    Wonder where it will go next, is wide open

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭trashcan

Anyone know if it's repeated before next weeks episode ? Raging that I had to miss it (well, didn't strictly have to, but that's another story - should have stayed at home in hindsight :()

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,505 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Daniel Mays as Danny is a great addition

Advertisement