Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Tutor Cork

Options
  • 22-03-2016 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Home Tutor required 10 hours per week, soon to be increased to 20 hours for a nearly 3 years old boy. He was recently diagnosed with Autism. He is verbal but he has very little words still, he is very responsive and friendly. He has some sensory issues like he does not like to tackle messy things with his hands, etc. The main work will be towards developing language skills and dealing with the sensory issues. He attends the Brothers of Charity preschool in Ballincollig who have kindly offered their full support for you if you need it.

Home tuition is funded through the Department of Education home tuition scheme and applicants should be registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland and Garda vetted. Start is as soon as possible. We are flexible re hours.

We live in the Tower Blarney area of County Cork.
    Please drop us an message if you are interested or if know someone who may be interested.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

You could try advertising on rollercoaster and on the aba ireland Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 HomeTutorCork

Thanks very much. I posted an add in rollercoaster but I will also try ABA Ireland. Very many thanks for this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

I've sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

Hi there, I love in Blarney and reached out to Shine in Carrigaline for their advice on home tuition. They recommended and excellent tutor who has changed our lives....maybe they may know of someone?My son is 3.5 now and what a difference in such a short space of time. You guys are really getting started early which is excellent....well done to you and good luck.

Advertisement